RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-05, 07:14 AM   #91
Rub my Paynus
mc receeding hairline

IP: C1DA 4DBB

Quote:
I thincc we haf ta spel shit rong & write lyk dis ta be a hip hopper nahmsaying

w3rd dawg i no wut u sayin dat shiiit iz h00d y0 fa re3l n e body dat
aint typin lik dis iz fake dem catz r str8 wyt3 bois dat aint no nutin
bout rap dey b spitn shiiit dat aint evn hot reel peeps b out dar bawln
n shit str8 livin n den spitn bout shiit from ther life nam sayn yall bunch
of crakas
Old 04-05-05, 07:24 AM   #92
MC Virtuoso
New to RV

IP: DEEC 8168

werd dem crackas iz fake, sum real mo fuckaz lyk3 kadozar have to rap 4 bread to surviv3 ovawise theyd be ded
Send a message via MSN to MC Virtuoso   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-05, 07:25 AM   #93
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ECB3 36A0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
Im Sicc Of All These White Kats Comin At Mih Necc All Critnazy When They Don't Understand Rap Rap Isn't Havin A Bunch Of Words That Rhyme Is What You Live...& Majority Of Yall Don't Lilve Shit That Yall Talk About In Ya Lyrics I Rap About What I Do & Lived Yall Niggas Rap About A BunchOf Shit Yall Aint Do Commercialize Rappers....

Cali Can't Rap For Shit He Can't Flow To A Beat But Niggas Like Him Because He White

20 Grand Raps About Shit He Never Dead & Picture Himself As A Gangsta Rapper

Fuccin The Queer Raps About Shit That He Never Does Gay Shit Basically

All These Pussies Don't Understand Rap Wea I Come From Rap Is Rap Is What You Do/Did To Survive And All The Real Shit That Happen

I Wass Listen To A 20 Grand Tracc And Money Said Clear Ya Throat So You Can Swallow Mih Kids Nigga Stfu With That Shit Cus You Won't Tell A Bitch That On Some Real Shit You Prolli Made 90% Of Ya Traccs About Some Shit You Never Did

On Some Real Shit These White Cats On Rv Can't Rap They Won't & Yall Can Take It As A Racist Thread If You Want They Succ To Me.............

Kid i'm offended...for a start Q's black so why he's on that list...2nd'ly it's easy for ANYONE to rap about their life...I DO...and i understand hip hop fact is you listen to 2-3 people you automatically don't like anyway and start this wack white = not hip hop thread...

Fact is by your audios...we should be askin you 'does Kordozar understand hip hop?...your quality is ass and it sounds like ECKO's 1st audio jus one long murmour...except you ain't sorted it...it's like that for all your tracks...you may not like it...but we can hear what these "White Kids" are sayin...where's your message?

*Stuffs pillow over face and starts rappin*

^ Somewhere in there i reckon -_-...remember a lot of black guys can't rap...colour doesn't make you better...i admit as an image black is more associated with rap...i accept that...but it's KIDS like you who assume that coz you black you can automatically merk anyone on a mic or on text who's light of skin...that ain't the case in my opinion...

You either can...or you can't

Fuck colour...your skin don't rap...

Closed...Next time put this in either Anything Goes or Beef Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote