RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-05, 05:12 PM   #91
DZK
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ED76 C402

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Lmao.

Is it because you give shit about him, or because you give a shit about the aderal he's giving you?

adderall

no point in lying

I don't even know him. I need my drugs, though.

I asked Omen though, he didn't say shit about that. I ask everyone in VA.
Old 06-30-05, 05:14 PM   #92
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 828D 0B7A

Drugs are bad
Alcohol is gangsta
Old 06-30-05, 05:33 PM   #93
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Yo, what the fuck @ Doomsday closing DZK's song thread

At least we are making a valiant effort to keep good audio heads.
Old 06-30-05, 05:35 PM   #94
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: A8DD 1517

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
hold up a sec, i know this urcle lookin bitch didnt just come outta his face at me...first off, i reply to TONS of tracks posted on RM, u know kinda like how when u like a rappers steez u will keep peepin their work, nuthin wrong with that correct? second, i never said i was BUYING him shit, i said dude posted a comment sayin to make it happen ferreal, n he seems to be a cool guy so y tha fuck shouldnt i help him out? im a FAN, thats where it stops... n i never asked him "if i get u adderal will u do my mixtape?? dumb fuck damn i hate how nerds get on the internet n act gangster...
u live in ALABAMA u joke! pleez... ferreal u wanna wipe my balls off while ur down there? n to all tha peeps sayin i got "owned" by his attempt to slander me, y'all are dumb as fuck, ferreal i dunno y ppl cant just take feedback and appreaciate it... dude are lickin my nuts n shit....

thats funny....i live in Tennessee....

get your shit correct son...

and oh yea...you did get owned...
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-05, 05:36 PM   #95
Magic5

I live in Arizona.

..I just thought that since you guys be sharing, I'd step to the plate.
Old 06-30-05, 05:50 PM   #96
.Ike.
Ike

^ i bet its hot there
Old 06-30-05, 06:50 PM   #97
the omen
tha illest

IP: 3240 794D

invektive... u have no idea wtf ur talkin to me... for every fan i get i gain 2 haters as well... ferreal u sat here talkin about me for like 5 posts when i didnt post back once till now... lol fereal if ur thinkin my mixtape will be garbage u will be left in tha dust.... ferreal dv already owned u... so i am 10000000% sure i would spit on ur grave... im not worried bout it tho... yes i am still elevating, but ive taken a year in tha game n lookin back i have made good progress and i plan to rapp for years to come so u'll hear from me in tha future baby.... lol at dzk
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzk

I will turn Omen into a monsterous hip-hop beast

^ lol word, maybe a few pointers? i kno u been rappin for like 9 10 years so i think just some experience is what i need... btw to invektalkative... i change my flow on everytrack.. u have a luxury studio n still sound like ass...

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-05, 07:02 PM   #98
.Ike.
Ike

^ i dont have a luxury studio....its 3 and a half hours away from me....its my dads....soo..........and please dont make me own you....because i will
Old 06-30-05, 07:19 PM   #99
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricalflowz
I just think it's funny as hell, how we have people going to college, and etc, and they can't even spell or use grammar in the correct way. lmao! People spelling fuck like fukk. I mean wtf? Thinking it's gangster.

Dude, all us real thugs type like that.
Old 06-30-05, 07:21 PM   #100
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
^ i bet its hot there

Oh yeah. Shit is bad.
Old 06-30-05, 09:14 PM   #101
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee E.Z
I just listened to that "Somebody gonna buy my rhymes" & I ain't feeling it .

lol @ the mean face haha
Old 06-30-05, 09:17 PM   #102
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Yo, what the fuck @ Doomsday closing DZK's song thread

At least we are making a valiant effort to keep good audio heads.

lol @ very sarcastic LOL.. i'm not a fan of DZK's, i'm not a fan of many people on the net, but i have listened to some of his tracks, he straight...
Old 06-30-05, 09:46 PM   #103
the omen
tha illest

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
^ i dont have a luxury studio....its 3 and a half hours away from me....its my dads....soo..........and please dont make me own you....because i will

^we both know you're kidding... now go back to a chat room n pick up some underage gurls u netcee... pickin a battle with me is a wrong decision/ ill cut u in half n carry over tha win like its long division...... yep wackness off the top... yet still would crush u with a freestyle... ya not worth nobodys time, go back to gettin crushed by dv tryin to get spuls mic u fuggin fruitpie... dont make me embarrass you, all i have to do is post ya pic up.... BOOM!!!! *gunsmoke* *blunt smoke* chump smoked* woooooord!

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-05, 09:48 PM   #104
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive @ Omen
Have You ever looked at your posts...and thought to yourself....maybe YOUR the groupie?.....

and considering that i see you post up after every song DZK posts at RM....i think im leaning towards you being the groupie....

i mean....

your buying the guy aderal so he'll do 2 verses on your mixtape....seriously

Lol omg that’s harsh…

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Rated
Second Off..To Nos...I Wasn't Gonna Just Drive Down There. I Was Gonna Talk To DZK Online, Give Him Some Propositions About Shit, and See If He Wanted To Do Some Shit.

And I Can Rap Just As Good As DZK..I've Rapped His Songs Perfectly...I Just Can't Write As Good To A Track As Him.

Thats What I Need His Help For...I Have The Lyrics and Shit, but I Need Help With The Whole Flow/Writing…The Way He Does It.

~R~

Uhm R Rated.. You notice how many people rehearse Jay Z, Biggie, TuPac and Nas lyrics but they aren’t rappers.. ANYBODY can memorize a song EXACTLY the way another person has performed it, that does NOT make them talented.. Just proves they are a fan of that person… your lyrics and his flow won’t mix. For one, you tend to rush a lotta lines, I know this, cuz I have done it before… you have to fix your flaws before you try to be “like” anyone else. And on that note, why would you want to be like someone else.. And I didn’t flip your words, you said “The Way He Does It.” Do it yourself, work harder at fixing your errors yourself because you are not helpless, it can be done. If you really want to do it, then you’ll keep working at it..

And you have been recording longer than 4 months, cuz you been recording longer than I have been, but concentrate on making your flow sound smooth, then worry bout everything else..

I ain’t hating I’m just saying by experience, I learned by freestyle battling and writing as well.. It’s possible so try doing it yourself, you don’t need your favorite netcee to help you. The next people to post can say wow she owned you, but I didn‘t. I‘m just telling you on a real tip, what‘s up..
Old 06-30-05, 11:54 PM   #105
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 4EBF 2570

^I Have Only Recorded For 4 Months..

I Recorded For 4 Months and Then Stopped......I Havent Put Out A New Track In Forever....Stop Trying To Prove Me Wrong.

~R~