RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-06, 10:49 AM   #91
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Law

WHA WHA WHAT!?!?!??!?! WHATS SO COOL ABOUT A VICE LORD??!?!?

They remind me of ill video games.

And stop flirtin with heavenly
Old 01-27-06, 10:51 AM   #92
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP: 7AD2 3C06

If you spend the night, then you'll wake up realizing you did not come back yesterday. = ) LOL. And your mom will be mad.
Old 01-27-06, 10:53 AM   #93
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
If you spend the night, then you'll wake up realizing you did not come back yesterday. = ) LOL. And your mom will be mad.

Who cares? Its worth it. THe music I mean, yeah the rap that's why I'm coming over, I think. Yeah.
Old 01-27-06, 10:53 AM   #94
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP: 7AD2 3C06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Law
my mic stand coming today, you should come over and do a track wif me :-)

lol... And wow @ hating VL... everybody's their own person. Not all VL act like that, same with GDs, Stones, Kingz, Bloods and every other gang we have split in a such a small area in Chicago. lol.
Old 01-27-06, 10:56 AM   #95
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1D55 F055

Quote:
lol... And wow @ hating VL... everybody's their own person. Not all VL act like that, same with GDs, Stones, Kingz, Bloods and every other gang we have split in a such a small area in Chicago. lol.

well i guess u right, well i hate the vls where i live, but uh yea dont avoid the question

and indeph, mind ya biznas jus mind ya bizas{/marlon wayans]
Old 01-27-06, 10:56 AM   #96
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:

That's why I gotta spend the night and your house. I gotta protect you from all the gangs. Like young Law and his GD buddies. And like I said, whatever happens at ur house, stays at your house.
Old 01-27-06, 10:59 AM   #97
Young_law
This Is My City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
That's why I gotta spend the night and your house. I gotta protect you from all the gangs. Like young Law and his GD buddies. And like I said, whatever happens at ur house, stays at your house.

exactly, so dont get it twisted im not IN GD, i woulda been but i learned from my bothas mistakes, im jus cool wif them, and lol she aint got nuffin to worry about she a black female that was raised in chicago, im sure she can handle herself, lol shed prolly b protecting u, and WTF @ YOU STEALING MY TIME WITH FIYA!!! U HAD YOURS, NOW GET OUTTA THE THREAD!!!!

please

Old 01-27-06, 11:02 AM   #98
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Lmao..

Word on the RV street is some dude registered here and claim he saw you get beat up Just rumors I guess tho.
Old 01-27-06, 11:11 AM   #99
Young_law
This Is My City

yea, dude was tweakin, he caim he saw me get beat up on 79th and vernon, but he only said hat shit cuz i told him i was ova Robkillas house, at 79th in vernon, i dont even llive over there, and when we go outside, im either with him or wit some other niggas, so aint no way got beat up, i live on 84th in colfax, dude be tweakin, heyyy
i know what u tryna do, u trya make me look like a punk in front of fiya!!! well it aint gonna work pal
Old 01-27-06, 11:14 AM   #100
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Lmao yeah basically You said she was gonna be protecting me. Had to pull somethin out of my hat.
Old 01-27-06, 12:17 PM   #101
Young_law
This Is My City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lmao yeah basically You said she was gonna be protecting me. Had to pull somethin out of my hat.

lol i aint mad atcha, jus know play with fiya, and ur gonna get burned, but me im fireproof
Old 01-27-06, 03:25 PM   #102
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5350 A834

ima b ova in tha wild wild 100's chillin wif my spicca Smirf n them MoBB Squad GD's, can sum1 pick me up so we can record?? werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 01-27-06, 03:47 PM   #103
Chi-townz Crime
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 647D 6001

yo wat up crew nigga im jus chekin up on the crew im ova hurr in wisconsin iight holla at u in a week iight a yo try to get our crew a sig iight
Old 01-28-06, 04:41 PM   #104
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:

"I'm a mafucking G I aint never been a bitch" LMAO fo real thou fuck a VL all VL think the same just like all G's think the same

Oh and aint none of yall on shit with Fiya

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-06, 09:55 PM   #105
DIABOLICAL
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 2756 D27F

neva cause im a lord and any nigga or females dat know me will tell yall im da coolest muthafuckaz on da planet, lady fiya wzup im a lord, record wit me, and u dont have 2 drive