RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-07, 02:50 PM   #91
okay
The Philly B LP

IP: 0FDA 614C

well isn't the point of this to practice ya flow
cause its funny how the cypher turned into the lbl talk show
im'a be real an address the straight facts
nick why even answer to a noob you bigger than that
but fuck it all, im pop at all ya fellas
an leave sucha part in ya head it'll make ron artest jealous
i really dont care cuz i'll rape the shit outta these fucks
i have the blade but ya'll so low you wouldn't even make the cut
sorry nick you cool, but ima have to kill this fag
gba sounds like the under develope leauge of the lbl an thats pretty bad
Old 02-02-07, 03:21 PM   #92
Hot_Stylez
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5E58 0AAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
You are totally, 100% correct.

But, check this. You won't get a vote over... because, you are battling like its 2004. This site has evolved with the times and kept up with shit. So, no.. dudes won't vote for bars they were dropping back in '04.

And, I won't battle on LetsBeef.... why? because, that site is battling like its 2004. I won't get a vote because you feeble idiots can't comprehend my evolved bars. And, I can't really be bothered with forging a 2004 verse for your pathetic site.

Fuck you. Die. That is all.

like i said, drop some '07 shit, show me somethin that'll make me amazed...if u cant den shut da hell up n move on, matter of a fact, Real Talk u gon have to wait, im callin out dat nigga Da Trus or w/e da fuck his name is. tell him come see me
Old 02-02-07, 03:26 PM   #93
Hot_Stylez
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Benjamin
well isn't the point of this to practice ya flow
cause its funny how the cypher turned into the lbl talk show
im'a be real an address the straight facts
nick why even answer to a noob you bigger than that
but fuck it all, im pop at all ya fellas
an leave sucha part in ya head it'll make ron artest jealous
i really dont care cuz i'll rape the shit outta these fucks
i have the blade but ya'll so low you wouldn't even make the cut
sorry nick you cool, but ima have to kill this fag
gba sounds like the under develope leauge of the lbl an thats pretty bad

LMAO CERTIFIED BULLSHIT YO!
Old 02-02-07, 05:20 PM   #94
okay
The Philly B LP

IP: 0FDA 614C

lmao when i can whore you in every aspect of battling faggot go back to 04
where your lines are decent
Old 02-02-07, 05:36 PM   #95
Hot_Stylez
New to RV

if mine are decent...den shit yours is trash...jump on letsbeef n see how long u'll last...u wouldn't last a full day of battlin on letsbeef, now thats some 07 concepts...ya'll stuck on dat 1990 bullshit ass battlin where ya'll idols b master p and red man...
Old 02-02-07, 06:10 PM   #96
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5338 849F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Stylez
like i said, drop some '07 shit, show me somethin that'll make me amazed...if u cant den shut da hell up n move on, matter of a fact, Real Talk u gon have to wait, im callin out dat nigga Da Trus or w/e da fuck his name is. tell him come see me

Well, you are really making yourself look stupid.

How can any of our fresh 2007 concepts amaze you when you are clearly too hung up on the 2004 concepts we was all using 3 years ago.
Old 02-02-07, 06:25 PM   #97
Real_Talk
New to RV

IP: 9648 F9C2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Que
I torture lames, ya'll cats rhyme the same
And I ain't talking about pictures..
When I say fags like you get gauged and framed
Son..That's real wordplay induced into gunplay
Your career wouldn't take off..
If you propelled it off a fucking runway
I spit vicious rhymes that impale your spine
Your shits so out-dated..
The Lounge is recalling all your lines
So fall back, dude you get smacked relentlessly
Your lines wouldn't fit in..
Even if you literally condensed them g

Blah quick key, that's 07 style..faggots

Goddamn son !!! if thats 07' den alla yall should jus fuckin quit
How in da hell is yall gon get a record deal rappin like this?
Compare our style to yalls and you'll get split like a banana
If spittin hot bars was gettin money, u mc's broker den hammer
Eye-Que? lmao, lemme serve dis bitch. Imma murderous verbalist
Yea we hear yall dummies rappin we jus dont beleive any word of it
I'd can switch to yall style and you'd get killed. look joke, im da nicest
Eye-Que, you wack wit ya flow. Ya raps wouldnt blow wit explosive devices
Wait I take dat last bar back. yall gon say its from two thousand and four ...
But if yall up to date, den how come da way all yall dudes soundin is poor ??

^^^ Dats how yall niggas rap ?!?!?! fuckin corny as shit ...... Ayo FLETCHER, MAKE A THREAD BATTLIN ME AND YOU WILL GET SERVED AND SO WILL ANY ONE OF YALL !!!! But yo ....... I LIKE DAT IDEA BOUT BATTLIN ON A NEUTRAL SITE WUS GOODY WIT DAT ?????
Old 02-02-07, 06:46 PM   #98
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: C96C BD2D

LoL you're taking about getting record deals with battle raps?!! LMFAO

You're an idiot, that's not what gets you signed...you don't even know shit about the industry son. Please don't speak..

Yea, the shit I texted wouldn't get me signed, because it's a fucking BATTLE rap. Not a verse or a fucking try-out to see how good I would write to a beat.

In a battle, the shit I texted would murder every cyber-space of your post or existence. If you want to see who can WRITE better...son I'm up for the challenge. I can write better than anyone, just give me a fucking topic and I'll murder you for real.

Oh and note, you would never get signed with some weak shit like that, that any ordinary cat with a fifth grade education could write and spit.

You need direction, lyricism, style, creativity, originality, and flow.

So take your dip-set, g-unit style shit and go kill yourself, because you're not marketable, and no record label in their right mind would even consider you as a prospect. YOU ARE NOT HIP-HOP and YOUR THE REASON IT's IN THE SITUATION IT IS IN NOW!!!! YOU ARE FUCKING WACK!!
Old 02-02-07, 06:52 PM   #99
Hot_Stylez
New to RV

but eye-que...ur name is eye-que....I...Q...how lame is that when ur soundin like u have bout 0 of dat. fo real now, know what imma give u a subject

Life - Yo moms just died, yo dads in jail, and yo brother just got shot and u da only nigga left

now show us dis amazing 07 flow of yours that'll get dipset sayin u ballin...come on lets c it unless u pussy bout it...den shit if u pussy bout it den dont even try to do it cause u'll just embarass yoself
Old 02-02-07, 07:09 PM   #100
King Solo
Skadoosh!

What is a HERB?

Let's see, a HERB is a person in general who has it drilled into their head by their own immense ego and cock-riding friends that they are the fucking god of all that they do. Whether this be sports, writing, singing.... or TEXT BATTLING.

What happens to a HERB when his apparent dopeness is questioned?

Well, look at the following situation regarding text battling. A herb journeys from his own site to a new site that he hasn't been on before. He drops some of his rhymes that his site worships, that he thinks are fucking great, that all his nut-huggers seem to think are the baddest lyrics since fucking Tupac and Biggie. What happens? The new site, an evolved site, a site that has changed styles through the years and isn't stuck in 2004... they clown on the guy and tell him that he is garbage. What does the herb do? He gets all mad and e-hurt and basically ignores every bit of critique thrown at him and refuses to believe that he may be trash. He has guys from multiple sites telling him that he is fucking garbage, and he says "NO, YOU ARE GARBAGE!" He remains determined that he is rawness and everyone else saying he sucks is fucking trash themselves.

You will also tend to find a clutch of nut-huggers following him around all the time. Yes, HERBS travel in clusters almost all the time. They all speak the same, have the same opinions and continuously ride each others jocks so they don't feel bad because everyone else is saying they are fucking garbage.

The easiest way to spot a herb, look for those signs... and if that doesn't tell you its a herb then the attempted "ghetto-net" talk will surely give it away. You see HERBS still have the belief that ..... "talking like dis and dat shit is fookin bad den dey don't realise dey sound lik fookin morons... break yoself u cocks and c u are fookin gay".

Everyone who came from letsbeef.com. Read into that what you will.

Good day to you all.
Old 02-02-07, 07:28 PM   #101
Hot_Stylez
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
What is a HERB?

Let's see, a HERB is a person in general who has it drilled into their head by their own immense ego and cock-riding friends that they are the fucking god of all that they do. Whether this be sports, writing, singing.... or TEXT BATTLING.

What happens to a HERB when his apparent dopeness is questioned?

Well, look at the following situation regarding text battling. A herb journeys from his own site to a new site that he hasn't been on before. He drops some of his rhymes that his site worships, that he thinks are fucking great, that all his nut-huggers seem to think are the baddest lyrics since fucking Tupac and Biggie. What happens? The new site, an evolved site, a site that has changed styles through the years and isn't stuck in 2004... they clown on the guy and tell him that he is garbage. What does the herb do? He gets all mad and e-hurt and basically ignores every bit of critique thrown at him and refuses to believe that he may be trash. He has guys from multiple sites telling him that he is fucking garbage, and he says "NO, YOU ARE GARBAGE!" He remains determined that he is rawness and everyone else saying he sucks is fucking trash themselves.

You will also tend to find a clutch of nut-huggers following him around all the time. Yes, HERBS travel in clusters almost all the time. They all speak the same, have the same opinions and continuously ride each others jocks so they don't feel bad because everyone else is saying they are fucking garbage.

The easiest way to spot a herb, look for those signs... and if that doesn't tell you its a herb then the attempted "ghetto-net" talk will surely give it away. You see HERBS still have the belief that ..... "talking like dis and dat shit is fookin bad den dey don't realise dey sound lik fookin morons... break yoself u cocks and c u are fookin gay".

Everyone who came from letsbeef.com. Read into that what you will.

Good day to you all.

....get dat bullshit outta here...lol
Old 02-02-07, 07:38 PM   #102
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Stylez
....get dat bullshit outta here...lol

You just made my point for me.
Old 02-03-07, 03:31 AM   #103
Hot_Stylez
New to RV

no cause da shit u just said just contradicted everything ur doing. fo real now, if u not gon b fair wit it n battle on a neutral site other then this bullshit '90s technology n shit den shit, what kinda of representa are you...we could easily get some wanna-be hacker n take yo site apart but we aint doin dat, we challanging people, and right now u is lookin a lil scary
Old 02-03-07, 09:25 AM   #104
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^ Again, you're making my point for me.

I won't battle you on any site, why? because I know damn well that even if it was a neutral site you would piss and moan about the outcome. I would only battle on a neutral site where I can see that the site is down with some 2007 type shit and not living in the past. Therefore, they would not appreciate your 2004 style and concepts and I would get the win easy. Then you would bitch about it and call them all cock riders and say I only won because they were riding me all the time.

I know your sort, fucking herb.
Old 02-03-07, 09:47 AM   #105
Hot_Stylez
New to RV

ok first of all, what male says cock?? fuckin faggot. second of all do this then...if u say u can type like us den do it. hit up a 4 bar (8 lines if u dont know) of '04, since u WAY PAST THAT...prove it or u is da last word on ur signature