RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-06, 10:51 AM   #91
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

..who on rv was ridin me,last time i checked noone on here even remotely liked me lol....as for ducking u? i dont even know who u are...n memisis? ah i think i had beef with him for like 5 seconds over i dont even know what? i've had beef with 93049304924023493204329 peeps,surely u cant expect me to remember everyone ,especially when ppl keep on changing their name on here.....n i dont battle not because i'm duckin,i dont battle because i'm retired,lazy n just plain lost interest in battling......u should have called me out when i WAS battling,but then again,u were probably wack n knew u'd lose,so u decide to talk shit like a year after i retired lol come the fuck on....what was ur name when i was battling?
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-06, 12:57 PM   #92
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 571E D7E2

Bitch, I wasn't even here when you were battling.

I showed up, heard people talking about Latin Kitten being super dope, checked you out, and you were wack as fuck and dr/ed to the max. Me and Mimesis never changed our name once since we have beefed with you. You are a ducker, scared of losing your perfect record, scared of battling with no dr's, scared that RV will see how wack you really are.
Old 03-25-06, 01:37 PM   #93
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Yeah. . Chrit got dickrode out of that battle.

He won that shit. . easily.
Old 03-25-06, 02:01 PM   #94
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: B883 0CC4

Easily, and stuff.

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-06, 02:28 PM   #95
atti?

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
n me personally,the ones i've attempted to read,were far from something that even seemed like a genuine ,good read....they were just kids trying hard to sound corny....

It's not even about responce or respect... But go read one of my new OM's out; "The Garden of Eden" & "When the Artist Cries" Don't respond to it, I'm not just fishing for compliments, I really just want to try and show you what the art of topical writing is all about now. If I can't spark SOME sort of interest, then whatever... I'll just stop talking because bricks don't conform
Old 03-25-06, 05:12 PM   #96
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 5289 AD6C

don't call it a battle? why? real battles are fought on a battlefield...with soldiers...

so to call two people dissing eachother, a battle....is a metaphor
that can also be applied to topicals

and if you wanna go by definition....battle means an encounter between oposing forces...
and friends battle all the time, just to do it....so there not specifically opposing forces, but what makes them opposed, is they both have preffered opposite outcome

just like a topical battle

so....shut up......bitch

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-06, 05:58 PM   #97
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

jtr,....i think YOU are the one gettin dickrode lol,just look at this thread..u got 2 ppl in here already ridin u..n seriously,why dont u make a list of my so called dickriders cuz i'm not aware of any...
...memesis...chrit's lucky i didnt see his pictures until AFTER we battled......trust me had i seen him he would not have gotten a SIGLE vote..rofl...i'll just leave it at that....that is one dude right there who is dickridden to the max and overrated as fuck......n not even mediocre....
...n braille.....why are u still in here,u disappeared the night we were goin back n forth...took u this many days to come up with a comeback? u are lame....
...if u scrolled up,u'd see i was referring to RAPbattling...hence it was the name of THIS board at one point,when I joined......and,u comparing my battling skills to your "topical battling" skills is just a fuckin joke....as a matter of fact,YOU are a joke cuz i've seen u battle and u spit like a beginner..i didnt bother to check out ur topicals....
....atticus,ppl can write topicals,but battling to a topic when there is no battle ,thats just retarded......n if they're gonna do that,it shouldnt even count toward ur text record,there should be a whole seperate "topical record" thing ....cuz someone can be good at topicals and absolutely suck at battles,n vice versa....
hey i prolly couldnt write no topical,straight up....i cannot see myself writing some emotional story....as a matter of fact,i dont even like writing,period...i'm more mathematical minded....i just like clownin ppl thats why i used to battle...
but i'll check out ur topical later on
btw,i have read topicals i've enjoyed in the past...but none on this board......
Old 03-25-06, 06:21 PM   #98
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

You need to tan.

Your real Pale.... like Goth pale.

You got nice teeth tho, you should smile more often.
Old 03-25-06, 07:25 PM   #99
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

...thanks...but i look pale cuz of the flash
Old 03-25-06, 07:41 PM   #100
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

Man, this thread turned into some skeet skeet skeet.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 03-25-06, 08:47 PM   #101
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 5289 AD6C

as I said,

battle = real
rapbattle = metaphorical, or taken out of context
topical battle = same thing

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-06, 10:25 PM   #102
Sik Wit It

IP: EB37 FE1E

Dizzayum... can't imagine you rappin.
Old 03-26-06, 04:36 AM   #103
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 277B 5BFB

ur cute kitten.
Old 03-26-06, 07:08 AM   #104
PrahJect
Champion

IP: C704 9571

Lol Ma, youre smile made me sad...haha...u like like one of em slipknot groupies
Old 03-26-06, 02:31 PM   #105
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

...perhaps the camera these pics were taken with isnt the best,as the colours arent very life like....its almost damn near black n white ,not to mention the flash.......oh well