RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-09, 12:56 AM   #91
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 9179 421F

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Actually Carla, just because you're ignorant to a certain culture doesn't mean i'm selling my boy out. You're honestly fucking ridiculous. You think that tamils are sri lankan? They're not. Tamils are INDIANS who live in Sri Lanka, and Spul isn't indian, he's sri lankan, meaning he's not tamil which I just fucking explained to you in the simplest way possible. Infact tamils and sri lankans got beef in their home countries, so you're really not dissing him by saying tamils are inbred lmao. And the sad thing is even with him having nothing to do with that culture because it's completely different, you'd still be judging wrong even IF he was tamil. Because i'm sorry but it's NOT their religion to fucking marry inside their familly. Maybe your buddy at your school was just fucking nasty and said that shit to make it look cool that she was marrying her cousin, honestly I don't know wtf goes down in your schools lmfao, but you're so off target and making so assumptions just trying to force a diss it's pathetic. Just go learn something

And I know all this because I been with a Sri Lankan girl before so cut it out, you talk way too fucking much

rofl dear god that was the most retarded thing u've said thus far...tamil is a language in sri lanka yes there's more then one as there are more then one religions but here in toronto we are infested with sri lankas and the majority of them are tamil.i dont give a shit about the rest of it nor do i care to date one but i do know that a whole lotta them are mentally retarded n ive heard from more then one person that their religion dictates to marry within their own family bloodline....i didnt say which religion that was nor do i care cuz i sure as hell wont be converting.........anything else?
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-09, 12:57 AM   #92
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 4312 07DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

OMG SPUL IS TAMIL AND THEY MARRY THEIR COUSINS AND JTR JUST PROVED IT LOL WOW LETS SIG IT

Lmao well I guess that would explain why spul is so fuckin retarded and cant get simple concepts through his fragile little mind.. he cheats, creates aliases, votes for himself, then wins tourneys with ghostwriters..

wow if this kid isn't retarded then IDK what is..

ROFL.
Old 03-23-09, 12:59 AM   #93
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Right, I really sold him out eh? Lmao... go see if he cares that I made you both look so fucking ignorant and stupid... honestly you make yourself look so dumb

LMAO OMG SPUL IS TAMIL AND THEY MARRY THEIR COUSINS AND JTR JUST PROVED IT LOL WOW LETS SIG IT

yea, cept tamils aren't sri lankan you fucking IDIOTS

just shut the fuck up and learn something, you're so desperate to make me look bad that you don't even realise how stupid you look, if anyone reads our posts they're gonna realise how stupid you guys are thinking Im selling out sebastian lmao

im not selling him out, i'm enlighting you dumb ass un-intelligent motherfuckers and you're just misunderstanding it cuz you're too pathetic and self righteous to admit when you've made a fucking stupid comment that holds no relevance

TRY and match me intellectually, cuz i'll keep making you fucks look stupid.

jtr u fuckin dumb shit....if u'd lower your eyeballs down to poetic's sig n see where your homeboy claimed to be 75% black,u'd ask yourself....hmmm,does he want me to post up that he is sri lankan?shall i ask him or keep it to myself?or blurt it out cuz i want to prove them wrong for calling him indian rofl

u are a fuckin genius josh...
Old 03-23-09, 01:03 AM   #94
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

rofl... somewhere Jtr is shaking his head and hitting himself in the head going "D'OH!"
Old 03-23-09, 01:04 AM   #95
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
rofl dear god that was the most retarded thing u've said thus far...tamil is a language in sri lanka yes there's more then one as there are more then one religions but here in toronto we are infested with sri lankas and the majority of them are tamil.i dont give a shit about the rest of it nor do i care to date one but i do know that a whole lotta them are mentally retarded n ive heard from more then one person that their religion dictates to marry within their own family bloodline....i didnt say which religion that was nor do i care cuz i sure as hell wont be converting.........anything else?

But... SPUL ISNT TAMIL

SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PROVING? NOTHING

DO YOU GET THE FUCKING POINT? BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING EASY TO UNDERSTAND GIRL

SEBASTIAN LENA

does Lena sound like a punjabi last name to you? NO, it's a fucking portugese last name dumb fucks, know why? Because SRI LANKANS, ones who ARE NOT TAMIL, almost all have portugese last names because at one point portugal conquered sri lanka an took it over, nowadays it's under british rule.

Sri Lankans speak SINGALESE carla, if they speak tamil then they are INDIANS in Sri Lanka, you know why? CUZ INDIANS SPEAK TAMIL, NOT SRI LANKANS

Ooohh and so one person tells you they marry inside their own familly for their religion and so you believe it huh, wow you're fucking smart. You believe me if I tell you Tupac was my neighbor too? Lmao

Yea, Tamil is a language in Sri Lanka that INDIANS speak, because a lot of INDIANS LIVE IN SRI LANKA AND THEY SPEAK TAMIL, BUT THEY AREN'T SRI LANKANS

FUCK!!!!

i've had to explain the same thing 4 posts in a row because you're trying so hard to convince yourself im not saying something true when I am

it's not even a big fucking deal that you're wrong cuz in the end no one fucking cares eh, I could careless what ignorant thoughts you have that you think are true cuz you heard it from one stupid person and decided to believe it

GOD DAMN LMAO
Old 03-23-09, 01:06 AM   #96
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emcee Punjabiâ„¢
Lmao well I guess that would explain why spul is so fuckin retarded and cant get simple concepts through his fragile little mind.. he cheats, creates aliases, votes for himself, then wins tourneys with ghostwriters..

wow if this kid isn't retarded then IDK what is..

ROFL.

Yea expect HES NOT TAMIL WHICH I SAID 7 TIMES NOW ALREADY

That one part you quoted was me being sarcastic and imitating you, and you didnt even realise I was mocking you and chose that part of all to quote. Lmao, k
Old 03-23-09, 01:11 AM   #97
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Yea expect HES NOT TAMIL WHICH I SAID 7 TIMES NOW ALREADY

That one part you quoted was me being sarcastic and imitating you, and you didnt even realise I was mocking you and chose that part of all to quote. Lmao, k

Lmao..

jesus you and Chris REALLY need to go back to the 4th grade and learn how to spell its "except" only thing I'd Expect from a Tamil is incest and mental retardation..

Jinkies!!.. I think we finally found the first clue as to why spul is so fucking stupid..
Old 03-23-09, 01:12 AM   #98
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
But... SPUL ISNT TAMIL

SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PROVING? NOTHING

DO YOU GET THE FUCKING POINT? BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING EASY TO UNDERSTAND GIRL

SEBASTIAN LENA

does Lena sound like a punjabi last name to you? NO, it's a fucking portugese last name dumb fucks, know why? Because SRI LANKANS, ones who ARE NOT TAMIL, almost all have portugese last names because at one point portugal conquered sri lanka an took it over, nowadays it's under british rule.

Sri Lankans speak SINGALESE carla, if they speak tamil then they are INDIANS in Sri Lanka, you know why? CUZ INDIANS SPEAK TAMIL, NOT SRI LANKANS

Ooohh and so one person tells you they marry inside their own familly for their religion and so you believe it huh, wow you're fucking smart. You believe me if I tell you Tupac was my neighbor too? Lmao

Yea, Tamil is a language in Sri Lanka that INDIANS speak, because a lot of INDIANS LIVE IN SRI LANKA AND THEY SPEAK TAMIL, BUT THEY AREN'T SRI LANKANS

FUCK!!!!

i've had to explain the same thing 4 posts in a row because you're trying so hard not convince yourself im not saying something true when I am

it's not even a big fucking deal that you're wrong cuz in the end no one fucking cares eh, I could careless what ignorant thoughts you have that you think are true cuz you heard it from one stupid person and decided to believe it

GOD DAMN LMAO

jesus christ u gettin way too fuckin passionate.....rofl

all i'm gonna say is,just because he said somewhere that his last name is lena doesnt mean that it is...after all,he did also say he was black...and saying someone is sri lankan does NOT mean they are not tamil....

u can be tamil and sri lankan at the same time....one is a fuckin country and the other is a language...

stop talkin u are beyond retarded...whats the tamil population of quebec?look that up then look up toronto....then research the inbreeding religion n see if it exists in sri lanka
bye bye
Old 03-23-09, 01:14 AM   #99
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
jtr u fuckin dumb shit....if u'd lower your eyeballs down to poetic's sig n see where your homeboy claimed to be 75% black,u'd ask yourself....hmmm,does he want me to post up that he is sri lankan?shall i ask him or keep it to myself?or blurt it out cuz i want to prove them wrong for calling him indian rofl

u are a fuckin genius josh...

You think he cares? He openly admits he's not black, he said that shit like 4 years ago cuz everyone was hating on him for being an "indian rapper"

Do you know how fucking annoying that is for people to keep dissing you for rapping cuz you're indian, when you're not even fucking indian?

Thats like people laughing at you tryna rap carla, going AHAHAHA FUCKING ARGENTINIAN BITCH YOU CANT RAP over and over again when you're actually latin not argentinian

He didnt even bother trying to explain he was sri lankan cuz if he did, no one would know wtf he's talking about and make stupid assumptions, want me to prove it? Look at the stupid assumptions you both made when I said he was sri lankan... BOOM, point proven.

So the easiest thing to do was say he was part black to make you all STFU

and now you're making a big deal out of it like he's fake or something?

You just admitted to faking having beef on RV, THATS THE SAME FUCKING THING, YOU DISSING SOMEONE FOR SAYING FAKE SHIT WHEN YOU PARADED AROUND HAVING FAKE BEEF!?

Not only are you ignorant now, but you're also hypocritical.

Fucking idiots you won't make me look bad so bring it on, ill prove how weak you are intellectually as much youd like me to
Old 03-23-09, 01:17 AM   #100
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
jesus christ u gettin way too fuckin passionate.....rofl

all i'm gonna say is,just because he said somewhere that his last name is lena doesnt mean that it is...after all,he did also say he was black...and saying someone is sri lankan does NOT mean they are not tamil....

u can be tamil and sri lankan at the same time....one is a fuckin country and the other is a language...

stop talkin u are beyond retarded...whats the tamil population of quebec?look that up then look up toronto....then research the inbreeding religion n see if it exists in sri lanka
bye bye

CARLA, TAMIL IS AN INDIAN LANGUAGE, NOT SRI LANKAN

I GET IT, ONE IS A COUNTRY, ONE IS A LANGUAGE

THE COUNTRY WHERE SRI LANKANS AND INDIANS LIVE.

Just like how latin people, like you, can go into canada, thats wtf indians did and went into sri lanka

SO IF A SRI LANKAN IS SPEAKING TAMIL, IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE TAMIL IT MEANS THEY'RE SRI LANKANS SPEAKING AN INDIAN LANGUAGE

DO YOU GET IT!??!?!?!

holy fuck you're so stupid... I don't get how you can't understand this. ITS AN INDIAN LANGUAGE

I CAN SPEAK SPANISH CARLA, THAT DOESNT MAKE ME LATIN, IT MAKES ME A FUCKING WHITE BOY WHO CAN SPEAK SPANISH

THINK ABOUT IT DUMB FUCK

Why the fuck does it matter if tamils fuck their own familly anyways? I dont care and you prove nothing because SPUL ISNT TAMIL

so why the fuck does it matter or make any difference, wtf is the significance of Tamils fucking their cousins in this conversation? What the fuck does it even have to do with anything we've been discussing?

NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL
Old 03-23-09, 01:18 AM   #101
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

omfg i'm goin to bed rofl

u are obsessed i think u care more then sebastian does i'll respond to this tomorrow or something that shits way too long
Old 03-23-09, 01:18 AM   #102
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
You think he cares? He openly admits he's not black

Yes he does care, he still cant post a picture of his family cus hes to shook to.
Old 03-23-09, 01:23 AM   #103
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Why the fuck would he want to show you his whole familly? He's not fucking black he's sri lankan, i dont think he cares about proving that, I wouldnt want strangers seeing pics of my familly too and talking shit. If you can't understand that you prolly just don't have respect for your fam if you gonna post pics of them all around

Yea Carla go to bed and say you won't read any of it cuz you know im fucking right and you know I just made you look stupid and that I know so much more then you do

I DO CARE MOR THEN SPUL, SPUL DOESNT GIVE A FUCK, HE WAS BORN IN AMERICA NOT SRI LANKA AND I BET I KNOW MORE BOUT THE CULTURE THEN HE EVEN DOES

Yes I care cuz I fuckin dated a girl who was sri lankan and lived there almost her whole life so ignorant fucks like you about their culture piss me off.
Old 03-23-09, 01:28 AM   #104
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D088 20AB

Why are these two so obsessed with people posting pictures?

I can post some pictures of a hairy ass snatch that belongs to one of them.
Old 03-23-09, 01:32 AM   #105
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Dont front like you were dating a Sri Lankan. your getting all passionate and heartfelt cus of your fat indian friend in your loser crew.