RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Anything Goes
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-06, 09:57 PM   #106
$howtim3
New to RV

IP: 6B1F 8FF6

lol..i dont know, i will think about it

------------------------------------------------------

Open Battle(s)

Send a message via AIM to $howtim3   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-06, 10:01 PM   #107
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8E7F 1337

shit then we get ta hear songs from u too
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-06, 10:02 PM   #108
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP: 8E7F 1337

yo come on wheres all the hate at i was just getting inta the spirirt ta write now everythang died down
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-06, 10:39 PM   #109
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: 1D55 F055

yall some dumb mutha fukas he got a point all dem sevens pac is very much alive, i did some research and found out this

george washington was the first president, 1*1=1 1/1=1 1+0=1 100-99=1 and if you addup 1+1+1+1+1 and divide it by 5 it equals 1, then nelly made that song i am number one, and in the background george washington can be heard saying no i am number one, and on the one dollar bill if you scan it and use photoshop to digitally enhance it, it shows george washington having a pepsi ONE with tupac, SO DUH GEORGE WASHINGTON INVITED TUPAC 2 CUBA

Idiots
Old 02-08-06, 10:18 AM   #110
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: 4DA4 31DE

you all say that oh,that cant be pac,pac was bigger in real life,well yeah he was,but you honestly think hes gonna be able too go out into the public and lift weights and work out? he had too have been bound too get smaller

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 02-08-06, 10:21 AM   #111
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
you all say that oh,that cant be pac,pac was bigger in real life,well yeah he was,but you honestly think hes gonna be able too go out into the public and lift weights and work out? he had too have been bound too get smaller

Well it may seem hard to believe, but when you're dead you can't go out in public and lift weights either.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 02-08-06, 10:32 AM   #112
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Law
yall some dumb mutha fukas he got a point all dem sevens pac is very much alive, i did some research and found out this

george washington was the first president, 1*1=1 1/1=1 1+0=1 100-99=1 and if you addup 1+1+1+1+1 and divide it by 5 it equals 1, then nelly made that song i am number one, and in the background george washington can be heard saying no i am number one, and on the one dollar bill if you scan it and use photoshop to digitally enhance it, it shows george washington having a pepsi ONE with tupac, SO DUH GEORGE WASHINGTON INVITED TUPAC 2 CUBA

Idiots

That wasn't the only clue you know George washington's album wasn't called the 7th day theory. He also didnt make the lyrics in my sig. George washington didnt have the a song where all he says is "Expect me nigga, expect me like you expect jesus to come back. I'm comin". George washington also.. nvm, If people are this scared to be fooled at least don't knock other people's beliefs. kthxbye
Old 02-08-06, 04:08 PM   #113
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

"Expect me nigga, expect me like you expect jesus to come back. I'm comin".

Then I guess if that's right, then Tupac will be coming back in almost three millenia.
Old 02-08-06, 04:14 PM   #114
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Jesus already came back. As george bush though. He been acting kinda funny though.
Old 02-08-06, 04:45 PM   #115
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP: C8F2 8CC9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense

not necassarilly he's rich he probably has his thousands of work out equitment in his own house
Old 02-08-06, 07:17 PM   #116
money
New to RV

Text Record: 1-1
IP: F28E 7872

as long as i hear his muzik. im coo

Old 02-08-06, 08:29 PM   #117
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 977B 2124

2pac is alive.
Old 02-08-06, 10:01 PM   #118
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP: C8F2 8CC9

i can let go of pacs death cuz he made 3 songs a day for 2 years there's 365 days in a year and he did 3 a day for 3 years so this probably aint the exact number but he has 2,160 unreleased tracks and theres only been a few albums released so i defitnly can let go of his death since his music will live on for quite a while but thats not the fact cuz i know he's alive i aint sayin its impossible for him ta be dead i find the facts of him being dead very convincing but theres also alotta other shit leading to the fact that he faked his death i mean come on...how can u fake your death if its not convincing????? i see ya'll convinced he's dead but its just an illusion...u ever see the movie I Robot???? there was only ONE person outta the human race (will smith) that believed that the robots was capable of taking over the world and be against mankind but not even ONE person believed him not even his own boss all because the robots seemed so real and safe ta people and seemed almost impossible that they'd do any harm but at the end everybody was surprised as fuck and will smith turned out ta be right same thing with the matrix if somebody was gonna tell u that u were really just a human stuck in a pod full of gooey shit while ur living an imaginary life u'd think the person was fuckin insane but fo real this is just like that its like the human race has all the answers till they proven wrong
Old 02-09-06, 01:55 PM   #119
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: BC70 F593

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prozak
LMFAO did u even take time ta look at the link no ya'll just start hating LOOK AT THE LINK and then call me a herb

you are SUCH an herb... for real.... I was going to make a mock thread saying all the reasons biggie is still alive, but i cant be bothered. you're too dumb. for real.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-06, 03:00 PM   #120
Black City
Light Weight

Text Record: 6-5
IP: 96FF A98D

tupac is alive...lmfao
and i haven't seen I Robot yet, you jus told tha fuckin movie Prozak...dammit
Send a message via AIM to Black City   Reply With Quote