RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-05, 11:35 AM   #106
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A597 E53E

^^^ cause text is a waste of time yo. Just like you. Obsessed with the site? Haha - ok son, you have over 1000 posts too. What the hell are you doing on a rapbattles site if you don't do anything but bitch? They didn't accept you at i_like_it_in_the_ass.com?

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-05, 12:33 PM   #107
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

that was wack joke but i really didnt expect a good one since i already heard ur shit a while ago. u really should learn how to make a good punch and u have twice as many posts as me and all mine r from a year ago so get a life and go see the real world son.
Old 04-30-05, 02:23 PM   #108
C.March
-Certified Dope-

Text Record: 26-3
IP: E8F7 49AD

Don... if u hate rap and shit.. then leave the site.. plain and simple.. we dont want you back.. and u sayin u dont rap is bullshit.. look at ur record.... now.. we didnt say u rapped good.. but u still rap... + YOU ARE A FUCKING HERB..... please.. just leave.... phenom is signed.. to reddroc or however u spell i... and he is native.. and he is 10 times doper than you'll ever be.... plain and simple leave herblet... leave your shit for someone else, cause aind no one like you.. you dont see me trying to act black or anything on this site, i may joke around yes, but i still battle like everyone else. and my bet is about half the kids on here are white...... rap isnt just a black hobby, its multicultural..... so shut your herb ass up.. and go gag on a big one....
Old 04-30-05, 04:35 PM   #109
DON
Middle Weight

i dont rap at all and from what i remember i taught u everything u knew u came to me a year ago and was liek come on don help me out i gota learn some stuff. phenominall is signed to a nobody record label thats why his shit sucks. u must be one dumb white boy look at my last battle dick it was a year ago, yeah i bet u feel dumb now. u dont know nothin ur a little kid from the burbs and havent seen shit and the only time ull ever feel close to the little rap game is on this website so how bout if i leave here and u go out and find some pussy cause MY BET is u never even seen that cept when u take baths wit ur mom
Old 04-30-05, 10:45 PM   #110
.Poetic.
I'm a closet fag.

IP: A0C8 44A9

DON, you're a fuckin' idiot...seriously..
Old 05-01-05, 02:19 AM   #111
dimetapp
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 6616 01C6

“nobody good in the rap game can come from canada it just wont happen and hasnt they even said that on vh1, especially since hip hops from america and everything we do all youz canadians act like u invented it”

act like we invented it this is coming from a guy that lives in a country that steal’s everything… lol oh we want oil… we can just kill millions of innocent victims and cry like bitches with the w-trade towers when only 3000 were killed (included in that 3000 were Canadians nuff respect)

how is it that Canada is one, of if not the most respected country in the WORLD!
and that billions love us and only millions love you and those mills are the people that are from the u.s. I don’t mind you wanna shit on my country and shit fine.. but come with fact and a lil intellect…

this thread started as so… ay Canadians

Ay, if this coast wars shit is going down, we need a dope Canadian crew of 15 emcees...drop your name in here and I will add you to the roster if you got some skills yo...Most Canadians do...so drop your name..

I didn’t see anything there other then a straight competition, then came the shit talkers like always… suck it the fuck up! And lets battle! maybe you can use the tired ass “gangster” style… hip hop in Canada will never be as good…? maybe not “mainstream” but lol common 50 cent reps ur mainstream that’s as lame as his slow flow and reused rhymes… our underground would boot fuck you all 4 real

I can get on all kinds of shit… like war… veterans  real killers… world wars! Germans admit being afraid of Canadians and us being real opposition with respect… and they thought yall was lil bitches… studies taken at the time were that it took 2 americans for every 1 Canadian or German… 2 americans to equal the power of 1 Canadian in hand to hand. my friends in the military and tho he cant talk about much he does come home laughing at the “play wars” between the us and Canada
And how with half the technology Canadians always rip ya.
Old 05-01-05, 02:53 AM   #112
dimetapp
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: A95A BEC9

“we aint need 5 mic’s ta call our shit classic!!!!”

its a straight up battle thing, some of you Americans took it like u actually can make us believe half the shit you talk behind ur computers…! no I’m sorry not all of you did...but the misinformed and ignorant ones did... and I know there are tons of “real Americans” proud and down for the love of hip hop and rap that think this is as childish as I do

instead of runnin our typin hand, lets run our mouths on the tracks... wtf lets lay down the culture... throw down... don’t whine sayin you think Canadians are shitty... lets settle it on a beat... oh and this dude (don)... that’s a pretty big name to be using i do hope you know what it means and if u do then u gotta be able to back it up or ur just some other lame ass kid using a huge name... "lyricist lounge" if u cant throw get out…

but you know what’s funny… is how many huge American names in the game are all over our underground scene… for real from d-12 to kay slay… we coming up, but not that as much as we have the realest underground in the world…

star come to chill here… cuz we don’t dick bite for anyone and this is the place where you can live your life! Mmm the B.C erb breeze!

Trying and skills gets you respect without race even being considered up in Canada
Its what u can say, how u can say it and how much love you put in it!!!! What’s a color?... peace

Old 05-01-05, 09:35 AM   #113
.Poetic.
I'm a closet fag.

Look at the crazy discussion I started with this thread...
Old 05-01-05, 09:53 AM   #114
DON
Middle Weight

dimetapp u dont even know what don means so dont try and act like u do, u cant look that shit up on the net so lets hear it if u so damn smart. whats it mean?

and they hit the twin towers cause theres nothin tall u can even hit in canada. so dont disrespect ppl that died, if it was ur mother ud b cryin like a bitch.

and in ww2 canada didnt do shit. germans were fuckin terrified of patton they thought he was satan. were the ones that ripped europe to pieces and won it all back. thats why when they split up germany canada didnt get a piece, cause nobody gets a piece if all u do is sit on ur ass and talk shit. ur nothin but a america jr. whos culture is w/e america is at the time

Last edited by DON : 05-01-05 at 09:57 AM.
Old 05-01-05, 10:07 AM   #115
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 828D 0B7A

^ amen .
Old 05-01-05, 10:34 AM   #116
.Poetic.
I'm a closet fag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
dimetapp u dont even know what don means so dont try and act like u do, u cant look that shit up on the net so lets hear it if u so damn smart. whats it mean?

and they hit the twin towers cause theres nothin tall u can even hit in canada. so dont disrespect ppl that died, if it was ur mother ud b cryin like a bitch.

and in ww2 canada didnt do shit. germans were fuckin terrified of patton they thought he was satan. were the ones that ripped europe to pieces and won it all back. thats why when they split up germany canada didnt get a piece, cause nobody gets a piece if all u do is sit on ur ass and talk shit. ur nothin but a america jr. whos culture is w/e america is at the time

So America is better because it has Taller Buildings? Idiot...

You know nothing about World War 2 either by the looks of it...First off yes Canadians did do a lot in World War 2, I don't feel like explaining it because I'm lazy...The Americans did fuck all...The Germans were Controlled by the Illuminati, Hitler was just a puppet...the Illuminati wanted one government to rule the world...They got to greedy when they Attacked the russians, so they took the other government they own...The American Government and tried to make them look good. You know nothing behind nothing, all you see is the puppet shows...I don't want to get into details because you're too much of a dumbass to understand..
Old 05-01-05, 10:42 AM   #117
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 828D 0B7A

but UK is dope...........
Old 05-01-05, 01:54 PM   #118
DON
Middle Weight

sorrow u dont know shit canadians didnt do shit in ww2 and im not sayin america is better cause it has taller buildings(which would b true cause that would prove we have better industry which we do), were better cause terrorists wouldnt do shit to canada cause canada is already pussy. 9/11 was a big deal, anytime anybody or any country does something good there r always a lot more ppl there to say it was bad which is what u do to america. nobody looks to canada for help or any support cause canadas afraid of everything. the UK and US and our other smaller allies r the only ones that do good things for the world. talkin about the nazi govt. proves nothing, what does that have to do with what canada did? name one country canada was credited for freeing. the canadian troops sat on the boats looking through binoculars while all the other guys with a pair of balls ran up onto the beaches and jumped from the airplanes. sorrow and all the rest of u need to jus give up, ur just a buncha little kids who dont know the truth to anything cept what u spend hours researching on google then u come back on here and think ur hot shit tryin to prove me wrong. lets keep it fact based: canada didnt do shit in ww2 and hasnt helped the world or any country do anything.
Old 05-01-05, 11:44 PM   #119
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 070D 64A6

^^^ Had Don ever actually touched a history or social economy book, or is he just mad opinionated? I'm goin with option 2.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-05, 11:56 PM   #120
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: B525 44D9

canadas mafias>>>us's mafias werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!