RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-05, 06:07 PM   #106
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 43D6 DE24

So why can a black man call a white guy a cracka or wigger and white people can't call them a nigger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 12-20-05, 06:08 PM   #107
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 771B FE64

No. ^

I never once sterotyped a black man, when Viva tried ''putting me in my place''...I cleary stated that It doesnt go as deep as where you live and shit like that.

Go ask any white man that doesnt pick up a mic and flow...they'll tell you that there is a urban way of living in which white people don't fit in.

I admit, maybe I could of said One or two things diffrently, cause ya do have ''normal'' black people who dont talk, dress or act like the typical ''street'' negro, but thats not the issue is it?

but yo I'm not racist, I got nothin against white people rhymin....or listnin too hip hop/rap or r&b or whatever, again Thats not the Issue here....Fact of the matter is, Mim.......Black and whites are always gonna be seperated in some ways, and this particular issue about the whole ''wigger'' thing is one of them.

If you know black people, you'll find a couple of us which will call those ''normal everyday'' black people sellouts and shit like that...But when you see a white kid in baggy pants, Timbos, and talkin like he aint been to school...Us black folks call them wiggers simply because we'd associate the pants an everythin else with a black kid from the street.

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-05, 06:08 PM   #108
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
So why can a black man call a white guy a cracka or wigger and white people can't call them a nigger?

Hass anybody ever said we can call youcracker but you cant call us nigger?

I dont think they have, I just think your being an asshole right now.

Old 12-20-05, 06:09 PM   #109
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

I'm black.

And yes most black people are racist. Mostly we act like assholes for no reason.

But alot of black people don't. Mostly if you go to a black school the ones who aren't
talking are the ones who aren't like that. But if 'some' black people are racist and 'some' white people are racist, then why aren't we saying people are racist. If we so fuckin' caught up on narrowing people into small catogories then call em flat out racist. We could just be considered human beings, but nah. I sware next year people are gonna be all "I swear fuckin brown eyed people are racist".
Old 12-20-05, 06:09 PM   #110
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Apexx didn't ask "Why do black people.." anything. He asked the board why white people get called wiggers. Some white kids at my school call me a wigger.. the question Apexx asked was why. He didn't say single out one race for making fun of white people.

And no, a white person hasn't come up with an answer. It's kind of hard to put together an answer when you're the one being called it. Everything that has been said by somebody who has been called a wigger in this thread is just speculation. Then, you come in thinking you're all cool and post up a pile of complete bullshit. It's ignorant, stereotypical, generalized, and most importantly, it's just wrong.

But, being the dumbass you are, you'll still respond to try and get the last word even though you don't know what you're talking about.

Good debate you're presenting though. Lmao.

Did you even read what I typed in bracets under the comment your referring to in the quote?

Old 12-20-05, 06:12 PM   #111
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Man, Mimesis is fuckin stupid as hell trynna prove a point.

MIMESIS I'MA TYPE IN CAPS THAT WAY YOU MAY READ IT AND NOT SELECT A FEW CHOSEN WORDS TO TRY AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK RIGHT INFRONT OF YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS.

HERE MIM..................................

ITS ALL ABOUT A BLACK MAN CALLING A WHITE MAN A WIGGER, BECAUSE THEY ARE ACTING LIKE THE BLACK RACE...HENCE THE TERM ''WIGGER'' AND NOT SOMTHIN RETARDED LIKE WASIAN FOR A WHITE ASIAN, CAUSE SIMPLY....THAT WOULD NOT HAPPEN, SO WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE HAVE TO IMMITATE US BLACK FOLK AND EXPECT TO GET AWAY WITH IT OIKE WE AINT GONNA RIP INTO Y'ALL

Old 12-20-05, 06:14 PM   #112
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

oh...and I'm sorry if any one black person felt like I was sterotyping each n every black indivudal with my last post, I didnt mean it to sound like that, But I was just talkin bout blacks in general.

Old 12-20-05, 06:15 PM   #113
Magic5

IP: 543A A18E

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTaFo'
Did you even read what I typed in bracets under the comment your referring to in the quote?

They're actually called parenthesis, but yeah. I did. So what? Apexx is black and is asking why white people get called wiggers. That's not saying "So, fellow black people, why do we call white people wiggers?" He's asking what EVERYBODY ON THE BOARD thinks about why white people get called wiggers.

Since I know you're majorally retarded, I'll peice this together for you. He asked an open ended question, directed to everybody on this board (yes, genius.. white people included) about why white people get called wiggers.

Do white people not have opinions on why they get called wiggers.. and how ignorant it is for somebody to make that statement?

I swear.. some people.. You are just so fucking stupid, it is hard to contemplate how you got past fourth grade.
Old 12-20-05, 06:16 PM   #114
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F019 583F

Quote:
Man, Mimesis is fuckin stupid as hell trynna prove a point.

MIMESIS I'MA TYPE IN CAPS THAT WAY YOU MAY READ IT AND NOT SELECT A FEW CHOSEN WORDS TO TRY AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK RIGHT INFRONT OF YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS.

HERE MIM..................................

ITS ALL ABOUT A BLACK MAN CALLING A WHITE MAN A WIGGER, BECAUSE THEY ARE ACTING LIKE THE BLACK RACE...HENCE THE TERM ''WIGGER'' AND NOT SOMTHIN RETARDED LIKE WASIAN FOR A WHITE ASIAN, CAUSE SIMPLY....THAT WOULD NOT HAPPEN, SO WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE HAVE TO IMMITATE US BLACK FOLK AND EXPECT TO GET AWAY WITH IT OIKE WE AINT GONNA RIP INTO Y'ALL

You're racist.

So when a black person dresses and acts like the white race...

What do we call them?

...usually by their name.

You just don't want to admitt it, but the black race is probably the most racist race out there.
Old 12-20-05, 06:16 PM   #115
Magic5

Quote:
oh...and I'm sorry if any one black person felt like I was sterotyping each n every black indivudal with my last post, I didnt mean it to sound like that, But I was just talkin bout blacks in general.

Blacks in general = generalized. Once again.. I know black skaters, black rockers, etc. Thinking that one race acts, dresses, etc. the same way.. is ignorant. Thanks for pointing out your own ignorance though, so when I respond to the post you just made I won't have to.
Old 12-20-05, 06:17 PM   #116
Indeph
Not_Indeph

OMFG does anybody ever read my posts anymore?
Old 12-20-05, 06:19 PM   #117
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Blacks in general = generalized. Once again.. I know black skaters, black rockers, etc. Thinking that one race acts, dresses, etc. the same way.. is ignorant. Thanks for pointing out your own ignorance though, so when I respond to the post you just made I won't have to.

.......LORD FUCKIN JESUS YOUR PERDANTIC AS HELL MAN.

But for real....I said blacks in general because...........In my estimation, over half of the african american youth today like to think they are street wise.

Lets just end it by saying, I KNOW FOR A FACT WHY BLACK PEOPLE CALL WHITE PEOPLE WIGGERS, I can't speak for the other whiteboys who call they own race wiggers, you'd have to ask them, but I'm speakin on behalf of the black people I know.

Old 12-20-05, 06:20 PM   #118
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
OMFG does anybody ever read my posts anymore?

Yeah, I read it

and arent you from the Chi?

Old 12-20-05, 06:24 PM   #119
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Yeah, I read it

and arent you from the Chi?

Yeah. The thing is I know that everyone is racist for a reason. A white dude could get robbed by a black dude and turn on the radio and hear some krunk shit. Then he'll hate black people and say nigger when black people aren't around. A black dude could get harassed by cops and turn on the TV and see a bunch of racist white people frolliking and making cracks. So its like.. you're too closeminded of people if you're racist. People don't understand indivisuallity. Saying black ppl this and white ppl that. Stfu people contradict themselves. I've seen the light just in case mim wants to comment -_-
Old 12-20-05, 06:25 PM   #120
Magic5

Quote:
No. ^

I never once sterotyped a black man, when Viva tried ''putting me in my place''...I cleary stated that It doesnt go as deep as where you live and shit like that.

No? You should go read your posts again. You said "Black people. . ." Believe it or not, but not all black people do the same thing. That is stereotyping a race. Good job.

Quote:
Go ask any white man that doesnt pick up a mic and flow...they'll tell you that there is a urban way of living in which white people don't fit in.

Who are you to make a statement like that? Do you know every white man who hasn't picked up a mic? I'm willing to bet that you haven't, therefore you're just making up hypothetical situations because that's all your arguement has to cling onto.

Quote:
I admit, maybe I could of said One or two things diffrently, cause ya do have ''normal'' black people who dont talk, dress or act like the typical ''street'' negro, but thats not the issue is it?

It turns into an issue when your whole post/arguement is filled with stereotypical statements and generalizations. Your posts are inaccurate; everything you say is just.. stupid as fuck.

Quote:
but yo I'm not racist, I got nothin against white people rhymin....or listnin too hip hop/rap or r&b or whatever, again Thats not the Issue here....Fact of the matter is, Mim.......Black and whites are always gonna be seperated in some ways, and this particular issue about the whole ''wigger'' thing is one of them.

Thanks for sharing that you're not a racist. You're stupid, yes. But, I never said you were a racist. You can argue with the people who do believe you are, but I never said that I thought that. And, no, the "wigger" issue has nothing to do with whites being separated from blacks. It's about people being ignorant and generalizing races (just like you).

Quote:
If you know black people, you'll find a couple of us which will call those ''normal everyday'' black people sellouts and shit like that...But when you see a white kid in baggy pants, Timbos, and talkin like he aint been to school...Us black folks call them wiggers simply because we'd associate the pants an everythin else with a black kid from the street.

Way to continue add in what YOU would personally do and say.. mixed in with some more generalization. You keep presenting these brilliant peice of shit. I'm surprised I even have a response. The knowledge that you continue to show is astounding...................ly horrible. Jesus Christ. You keep fucking up with the same shit over and over again.. EVEN AFTER I point it out to you.