RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Latin Kitten on a scale of 1-10
1 12 48.00%
2 2 8.00%
3 3 12.00%
4 2 8.00%
5 3 12.00%
6 0 0%
7 0 0%
8 1 4.00%
9 0 0%
10 2 8.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-06, 06:32 PM   #106
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: B544 8574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
lmao ok ok, maybe I was taking it a little overboard saying I could bench press fattened kitten lmao. it takes 2 dudes my size just to carry her lunch!

oh yeah, can someone summarize her 7-page response to me? That's if anyone took the time to read it that is lmao.

seriously, why argue with someone who...no one else agrees with. It just....doesn't make sense.

pretty ironic that the 1 person that spends hours criticizing others is terrified to show anything beneath her neck.

....DUDE,stop frontin u know u read my post n u cant say SHIT LOL...terrified u kidding right? rrrrrrrrroooooooooofffffffffllllllllllllll if i was shook in any kind of way or ashamed of how i looked why on earth would i post pics meanwhile i'm dissin 99% of the site....come the fuck on

ur retarded ass needs to stop contradicting urself....u cant be demandin pics n barkin about me only postin pics of my face,then turnin around n talkin about my body like u've seen it rrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooffffffffffllllllllllll
dude,i'd bet money MM weighs at LEAST 50 bucks more than me so if anyone's fat,its her..................................hmm....why dont u take a good look at WHO doesnt agree with me..arent they the same ppl i've dissed the worst?
why dont u go make a love duet with moose n dickride some more in other threads......thats ur life son lol
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-06, 06:36 PM   #107
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

LK's beefing is starting to turn me on a little. I dunno why, I'm weird i guess. But ye.. *licks lips*
Old 05-04-06, 06:37 PM   #108
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

I duno what youy're saying, to be real. I'm at a level less than "skimming" with your posts, it's more like "glancing". But yeah, back to the issue at hand:

pretty ironic that the 1 person that spends hours criticizing others is terrified to show anything beneath her neck.

the end.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-06, 06:47 PM   #109
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
bla bla bla,i wear size 40 jeans,i know my audios suck,i love the company of 14 yr old wiggers,MJ's my idol...i cant get a girl so i settled for a net fag mikey,we are makin a love duet together,he said he likes my audios YAY..made my day....i think MM is cute cuz she looks like a jerry curl godzilla,but most of all cuz she looks like a dude n i'm queer....bla bla bla LK dissed me n it took me 2 days to respond,now she shut me down again so i'll pretend i didnt read her post ...she hurt my feelings really bad when she said i wasnt a good rapper when i KNOW i'm a good rapper my mommy told me so........i may be a big guy but big guys have big hearts n i have feelings too.....girls made fun of my big nose in school now i pick up gay dudes on the net claimin i look like bobby valentino n they LOVE IT hehe
..i know i used to give mikey a hard time,but u know,its always the ones u have a crush on that u pick on,so finally we made up n now he can back me (hehe) against lk cuz i cant hold my own my my[/B]

......................the end
Old 05-04-06, 06:49 PM   #110
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

^^^Lame...he's obviously being sarcastic.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-06, 06:51 PM   #111
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

...here comes his gay lover to "back him up" rofl
mikey to the rescue
Old 05-04-06, 09:15 PM   #112
I Am Unreal.
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-2
IP: 687C ECCD

Quote:
lmao ok ok, maybe I was taking it a little overboard saying I could bench press fattened kitten lmao. it takes 2 dudes my size just to carry her lunch!

oh yeah, can someone summarize her 7-page response to me? That's if anyone took the time to read it that is lmao.

seriously, why argue with someone who...no one else agrees with. It just....doesn't make sense.

I believe I can summarize this one for you. She basically said people throw money and gifts at her because they're afriad she's going to eat their bones. She also says people have threatened to commit suicide if she didn't immediately regurgitate their family. Lastly, she said that people always call her on the phone, crying. Probably because her onion breath seeped through the reciever.

*Throws frozen ROFLS at LK to preoccupy her for another five minutes of her meaningless life*
Old 05-04-06, 09:19 PM   #113
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F7F9 B52B

1. you keep putting off the fact that your self esteem is to low to post a body pic and dont give me that "if my self esteem is low why would i post pics" bullshit, and you should b the last talking about me askin ur husband 2 post pics when you dick ride people all day to post pics

2. the only people who think you are ugly are people youve beefed with? lyin ass

.TeamOne., Appocolyptik, Mad Dog, Nick Fletcher, SerB, Speks, Tha Q., Unfulfilled, Young Law,...D.P..., Young G,Apexx, Daubs, I Am Unreal.,Me,P.T.,Judicial, Jae Stacks, Nokshuz, Phantom, L Veracity,Cho

you tellin me u beefed with all those people BEFORE this thread?

and you beefed with the 400 people on hot or not? i dont think so

stop makin excuses, and post a body pic, and have your husband post a pic

bitch.

Last edited by Young Law : 05-04-06 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Mo PPL think this bitch ugly!!
Send a message via AIM to -TeamOne- Send a message via MSN to -TeamOne- Send a message via Yahoo to -TeamOne-   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-06, 09:23 PM   #114
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Law
1. you keep putting off the fact that your self esteem is to low to post a body pic and dont give me that "if my self esteem is low why would i post pics" bullshit, and you should b the last talking about me askin ur husband 2 post pics when you dick ride people all day to post pics

2. the only people who think you are ugly are people youve beefed with? lyin ass

.TeamOne., Appocolyptik, Mad Dog, Nick Fletcher, SerB, Speks, Tha Q., Unfulfilled, Young Law,...D.P..., Young G,Apexx, Daubs, I Am Unreal.,Me,{.T.

you tellin me u beefed with all those people BEFORE this thread?

and you beefed with the 400 people on hot or not? i dont think so

stop makin excuses, and post a body pic, and have your husband post a pic

bitch.

Add to that Judicial, Jae Stacks, Nokshuz, Phantom, L Veracity, and Cho

Old 05-04-06, 10:10 PM   #115
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

IP: 41BC FA37

lol yall keep askin me for pics like you're tryin to get with me or somethin... go away lol... like shit, Young Law is askin me for pics more than Q when he was hittin on me... i think we know who the real faggot is....

Get Off The Bandwagon.
Send a message via AIM to a k w o r d Z   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-06, 10:12 PM   #116
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Add to that Judicial, Jae Stacks, Nokshuz, Phantom, L Veracity, and Cho

and add to that everyone else on this site.... and add to that everyone from every other board she's been on lol

Get Off The Bandwagon.
Old 05-04-06, 10:15 PM   #117
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

so basically everywhere she goes, people fucking hate her ugly ass, getthe fuck outta here, she hasnt ripped on everyone on this board
Old 05-04-06, 10:17 PM   #118
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by a k w o r d Z
and add to that everyone else on this site.... and add to that everyone from every other board she's been on lol

^^So maybe that should tell you and her something...Who's the common denominator in all that beef with nearly 20 people?

Get outta here.
Old 05-04-06, 10:17 PM   #119
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

ok... name ONE person who isnt me that she hasn't talked shit to on this board.

Get Off The Bandwagon.
Old 05-04-06, 10:20 PM   #120
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

JC Real
Enygma
Nostradamus

and thats jus a few