RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-04, 10:10 PM   #106
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

Text Record: 17-8
IP: EF6A 54D7

Quote:
Originally Posted by prophacyz
first off dick head (dixie), just because someone is gay doesn't mean that they are going to have gay sex every fuckin day, every fuckin place in the fuckin world...and especially in front of kids...i know gay people they are just like every other fuckin normal human being in the world EXCEPT for the MINOR fact that they happened to be attracted to the same sex. now, my religion frowns on it, but i don't have a fuckin problem with it...

you just contradicted yourself..DICKHEAD..the point isnt them having gay sex.. the point is them being gay..get that through you alls head..BEING GAY = GOING TO HELL = A SIN..doesnt matter of you have sex every single day..if you have sex period with the same sex it's a sin..even if it's just once..

and Wogsta..there are gay people in my family..I stay the fuck away from them..I dont even speak their..and a matter of fact that one particualr family is in jail for raping a 14 year old boy..thats why I hate gay people..he raped a 14 year old boy..a boy about my age..and I could fill that child's pain..a boy..being raped by a man..it disgusts me..and it's triflin..and if I found out that one of my friend's was gay I will distant myself away from him also..but..I know I dont have a gay friends..because I know they have girlfriends..and I know they get pussy..

and like I said earlier..it's a sin to be gay..look in the Bible..if your God dont like anything you're not suppose to like it either..or you're disagreeing with your God..
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 10:29 PM   #107
wogzta

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5C4B 9DFC

^ you have a lot to learn, my friend. You would distant yourselves from the ones you love, and the most important people in your life because of the simple fact that they are gay? The people that you shared your life with once, just because of their sexual preference?

You've got to see that you are incredibly prejudiced. You say a man raped a 14 year old boy... what does that have to do anything? Would it be better if he raped a 14 year old girl? Rape is a crime and a sin no matter what the sexuality of the criminal is.

You are being very prejudiced - if some gay people do things like this, does that necessarily mean they all do? Whether you like to believe it or not, most homosexuals are normal, well adjusted people. That's just like saying because Hitler was a racist criminal all Germans are doomed to the same fate. I know this is not true, because Germany was the main taker of refugees in my country - they took 50,000-100,000 people from my country and gave them freedom in Germany.

And I also think you are contradicting yourself. I'll probably cop some flack from you, but I am NOT Christian, I am a Muslim. We have different religions, but the premise is the same. Islam also frowns on homosexuality, but it also teaches respect for all people no matter what their sins or preferences are - because thats exactly what it is - THEIR preferences, it has nothing to do with you. I'm pretty sure the Bible teaches the same thing.

"Judge not lest ye be judged"

"God is Love"

"Do unto others what you would have done unto you"

I've read parts of the Bible, and from what I've gathered, it teaches that God loves everyone, but hates their sins. This technically means by saying "all gays should be slaughtered" you are actually going against the word of God, rather than supporting it like you think you are - because God actually loves everyone, but hates their sins. There's a big difference.
Old 01-25-04, 10:58 PM   #108
DrRows
New to RB

IP: 1241 2FF5

my roommate, who is like 6 feet away from me right now, is gay, and as long as he doesn't bring his lifestyle into this room, im cool, the same why i am respectable and dont have sex with females in here. He seems perfectly normal to me. If thats what his sexual preferance is, and as long as it doesn't involve me, im cool with it.
Old 01-26-04, 12:11 AM   #109
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

Text Record: 2-1
IP: EC0B 84C7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Normous
1.Thou shall not lie with mankind as with womenkind.It is an abomination.
Read Leviticus chapter 18 verse 22.
To translate it means that a man shouldnt do things with another man that he do with women.Boyah.

2.I read the Bible also.And my favorite book so happens to be Revelation.The book you are prolly scared to read.

3 finally..are you a fag or something?..because you sure are defending gays really tuff and you went and quoted something from a christian gay website..and..thats just...ewwwww..

btw..Checkmate..

LOL, that is hardly checkmate. In fact, I was hoping you'd bring up that verse!

Ever read Leviticus? I did a few weeks ago. You want the ACTUAL translation? Here it is:

"V’et zachar lo tishkav mishk’vey eeshah toeyvah hee."

Now, here is the thing. You might READ the bible, but you never bother to UNDERSTAND the bible. Leviticus, Exodus, etcetera were all books written about the Jews and their travels out of Egypt. It is called the Talmud. And the Talmud was one of three books written in the Tanech. These were the books of laws. That's why it deals with things like how to deal with leprosy is to bring it to Aaron. I doubt if I contracted leprosy I'd be able to show it to him. But they could because it was for them. And the laws of the Talmud were written expressivly and exclusivley for the following reasons. 1, to keep a written history of the jews travels. 2, to lay down the law for the jews to follow while they are travelling.

Here is how much weight that verse carrys now and days. None. Not only was it God's commandments to the JEWS, but it was his commandment for THOSE Jews so that they do not behave as the Pagans do. God did not want his chosen to behave as the pagans so as to keep a distinction between the two. In fact, one translation of that verse goes as follows:

"Ritual anal sex between two men in a Pagan temple is forbidden."

That's what that chapter was about. Preventing God's people from behaving as the pagans do as they travelled the desert. Not only are YOU not a jew, but you are not a Jew travelling the desert with Moses.

It's called comprehension. If you're so keen on ignoring the actual story behind the bible, well... try this on for size. If you think keeping the Talmud law is so important, then what about some other verses eh?

What about the very first part of Leviticus? It's all about offering animals to be sacrificed when you sin. You've sinned I'm sure, according to Christianity we are all sinners. According to Leviticus, we are to kill animals when we sin.

What about Leviticus 11:__? That whole part is about animals you can and can't eat. Eating pork is an abomination, eating osprey, eating lobster, eating shrimp, eating rabbit... all abominations. Which is just as bad apparently as you would construte homosexuality to be. Have you ever took part in eating any of those meats? And it's not just those, but read it and it's so much more.

By the way... Revelations was the first book of the bible I read all the way through. Followed by Genesis, then Mathews. Then all the Johns, Psalms, Proverbs, then Exodus. Etc. etc. etc., what about you?
Old 01-26-04, 12:39 AM   #110
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

IP: EF6A 54D7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogzta

You've got to see that you are incredibly prejudiced. You say a man raped a 14 year old boy... what does that have to do anything? Would it be better if he raped a 14 year old girl? Rape is a crime and a sin no matter what the sexuality of the criminal is.

It wouldnt have better if he raped a boy/girl/cow/dog/cat..if he raped anything..the point is..a gay man raped someone..and yes..I will distant myself from gay people..because homosexuality is a evil spirit..created by the devil..and to break it down for you..devil = bad..God = good..

and also..
Necromancer
evidenlty I read it..I got that verse..duh..and what was the point of posting the translation?..what did that have to do with anything?..I hope you;re glad that you can type in a different language..
I read and also understand the Bible..thats the 2nd or 3rd time you have said that..now stop..because it's gettin annoying..

And throwing out randam facts doesnt not really prove your point at all..so you can also stop doing that..and further more..that whole first paragraph was useless in this debate..I total waste of your time and also mines..
also..if God chose the Jews and wanted them to be righteuous and told them not to be gay..shouldnt we follow that also..so we can be righteous..and not be gay?..wouldnt that make sense?..

and once again..posting useless information..what was the point of posting that Pagan anal sex stuff?..or did it have a purpose?..or were you just trying to throw out more randamn facts to try to make yourself look inteligent?..moving along..

and you're right..Im not a Jew..but like I said earlier..if God commended that the Jews not do this..travelin in a desert or not..it is still wrong..
and offering an animal?..I believe that was Moses' laws..not God's..we dont even live in that time anymore that we can offer animals..

and about the eating food part..in the new testament..God states that we can eat anything on this earth (except for other men)..as long as we bless and give thanks before we eat it..but..that paragraph was just worthless text anyway..

and for your final remark..I've read Genesis..Revelations..and a few other books..I've read a small margin though..

now.. back to Wogsta..your final paragraph..you're right God loves out but hate their sins..but he will also destroy you for those sins..
Old 01-26-04, 03:25 AM   #111
wogzta

^ yes, he will destroy you for being gay, seemingly. But he also says that you must respect ALL people. By hating fellow humans, no matter how blasphemous you think they are, your going against God's own wishes.

First thing you need to realize is that it is God's choice whether or not these people are sinning; not yours. You just stay out of other people's lifestyles, and "let God handle it".

If you are so religious, respect God's word and be moral and decent to all people and let Him decide on whether they should go to hell or not; you have no business saying "your going to hell to people".

Ask yourself this (and it does happen) - what if a child was born an accident, and the father in truth, was gay? That child would be raised by his gay father and straight mother, because the father has some responsibility. According to you, the kid should distant himself from his dad, because his dad is gay... but what happened to "Honour thy mother and thy father"?
Old 01-26-04, 05:06 AM   #112
inspire
.-.Marxism.-.

Text Record: 13-3
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: C4E4 7A46

lmao.. Dixie, you just can't fuck with Nec. Give up.
Send a message via MSN to inspire Send a message via Yahoo to inspire   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-04, 07:11 AM   #113
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

Text Record: 2-1
IP: EC0B 84C7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Normous
It wouldnt have better if he raped a boy/girl/cow/dog/cat..if he raped anything..the point is..a gay man raped someone..and yes..I will distant myself from gay people..because homosexuality is a evil spirit..created by the devil..and to break it down for you..devil = bad..God = good..

and also..
Necromancer
evidenlty I read it..I got that verse..duh..and what was the point of posting the translation?..what did that have to do with anything?..I hope you;re glad that you can type in a different language..
I read and also understand the Bible..thats the 2nd or 3rd time you have said that..now stop..because it's gettin annoying..

And throwing out randam facts doesnt not really prove your point at all..so you can also stop doing that..and further more..that whole first paragraph was useless in this debate..I total waste of your time and also mines..
also..if God chose the Jews and wanted them to be righteuous and told them not to be gay..shouldnt we follow that also..so we can be righteous..and not be gay?..wouldnt that make sense?..

and once again..posting useless information..what was the point of posting that Pagan anal sex stuff?..or did it have a purpose?..or were you just trying to throw out more randamn facts to try to make yourself look inteligent?..moving along..

and you're right..Im not a Jew..but like I said earlier..if God commended that the Jews not do this..travelin in a desert or not..it is still wrong..
and offering an animal?..I believe that was Moses' laws..not God's..we dont even live in that time anymore that we can offer animals..

and about the eating food part..in the new testament..God states that we can eat anything on this earth (except for other men)..as long as we bless and give thanks before we eat it..but..that paragraph was just worthless text anyway..

and for your final remark..I've read Genesis..Revelations..and a few other books..I've read a small margin though..

now.. back to Wogsta..your final paragraph..you're right God loves out but hate their sins..but he will also destroy you for those sins..

1 - The point about that pagan anal stuff? THAT IS WHAT THE VERSE IN THE BIBLE WAS ABOUT! It wasn't about homosexuality being bad, it was about being clean by not performing ritual sex between to men as the pagans of that territory did at that time. Maybe if you tried understanding instead of just reading...?

2 - We still live in a time where animals exist and we can take their lives. God has commanded us in the same book to offer animals as sacrifice if we sin. But... if you believe in "God's law"... then why don't you follow it?

3 - But you are correct, we don't live in "those" times anymore. So why follow those laws anyway? Including the law that you think homosexuality is bad. That was then, this is now.

See, it's all rolled up into a ball. If you believe that verse means homosexuality is bad, then you must also believe you must sacrifice animals for your sins, eat only kosher food, and keep the sabbath day and the sabbath year holy.

However, if you don't believe in sacrificing animal's to God for your sins, eating only kosher food, and keeping the sabbath day and the sabbath year holy (among many other laws) then you can't possibly believe homosexuality to be bad according to the bible.

I believe that was Moses' laws..not God's..we dont even live in that time anymore that we can offer animals..

That right there has proven your ignorance. It was never Moses' laws. In the VERY BEGINNING of the book, and several times throughout the book, it states God commands to Moses. Moses was merely the frequency reciever, God was the original transmission. It is God's law.

Admittivly, you got me on the Food part. Generally, folks aint able to get that. However, what about the sabbath day? Sure you can say church on sundays. But there is also the sabbath year. A whole year where you can't do anything. Know what I'm saying?

It's all rolled up into one big religious ball. You can't selectivly choose which parts of the bible is ok and which parts are bad. That is what they did to the Apocrpha. (Books you might be well off to read.)

Face it, your arguments are baseless. You're a conservative in the hip-hop game. That is about as wrong as you get. You clearly enjoy hip-hop, so what is with the neo-conservative theological veiws?

Theology is my game. Judaism is my first faith. And if it seems like I know just everything about it, that's because I spend some time not only with my nose in the bible, but my nose in books that discuss, evaluate, translate, decipher, and explain the bible.

-

The golden rule is Do unto others as they would do unto you.

Right now I'm giving you some valid points to argue against, be nice if you'd do the same instead of blanket statements of hatred.
Old 01-26-04, 07:18 AM   #114
wogzta

^ I'm sorry Dixie Normus, but you just got sonned. No hate, but you honestly did.
Old 01-26-04, 03:51 PM   #115
revenge_archer
suffocated

Text Record: 1-2
IP: E51F 0A40

can i say something here..... in the bible there are other 200 accounts of laws contradicting straights in some way, and maybe 6 accounts for homosexuals...... now i dun see people being hetrophobic cos of tht, gays are cool, i got tons of lesbian mates and gay mates.

and honestly if one was too approach me and say they want to marry there lover, id bloody throw a party, whether there partner is same sex or not. and my old religion frowned extremly on homosexuality,and i still have extrem respect for gays etc, cos my religion also (in my dads country) he hates jews,muslims,chinese,coloured he hates everyone but my friends are not only homosexuals but come from all differnt back grounds, cos race, colour, sexuality all tht shit dun faze me cos isnt there a command saying "love thy neighbour as thy would love thyself" (or something like tht i dun read the bible much) it dosent say "unless ur neighbour is a homosexual" it just clearly says "love thy neibhour" and to the guy tht said a guy raped a yound boy, ok yes thts bad but, straights rape girls/guys (depending on if the criminal is guy or girl) aswell, does tht mean if ur friend told u he was straight u would distants urself?? thts a really stupid reason to hate gays.

im not saying go out and be mates wit every gay u see, im just saying cut them some slack.

*archer*
Old 01-26-04, 06:22 PM   #116
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

IP: CE51 2B71

Well..I can silence this whole discussion..if you stand up for gays..then you are a fag yourself..Gays Homos and Fags..are wrong..now everyone stfu..

end of discussion..

and any replies after this thats standing up for gays is a fag thereself..
Old 01-26-04, 07:12 PM   #117
FormulaMC
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-1
IP: E38C 4580

How about stop being so close-minded and insecure with your own sexuality Dixie Normous ? You do realize that you are contradicting yourself with every post you make simply because of your name don't you ? Under your name it says "My Dicks Bigga Than Yours". How do you know this ? Have you went around to ever man in the United States and looked in their pants ? If it's a proven fact that your dick is bigger than everyone's then you have infact performed what you consider a "fag activity" by comparing penises and looking at other men's dick's.

Honestly, contrary to your ridiculous belief, not EVERY GAY PERSON performs sex in front of people and flaunts their sexuality with their dick's hanging out and shit. You seem more and more like an insecure kid suffering from extreme paranoia with every reply you make. Why don't you worry about yourself and the bigger issues in this world today and stop worrying about how other people conduct themselves ? If you just minded your own business everything would be so much better. But instead you're just spewing non-sense in this thread because you can't handle the fact that there are some guys that actually like other guys and aren't attempting and can't ever be as straight as you. Oh my god, someone's gay, they are a fag and aren't an individual anymore. They don't have freedoms anymore, they have broken laws, blah blah blah. They have done nothing but express themselves in a different way than straight males do, and all of a sudden that's a topic of discussion with the president beecause they aren't like everyone else, they have different tastes. . and now differences are a bad thing ? If everyone was the same, this world would not develop. Bush needs to concentrate on hunger, poverty, job loss, terrorism. . and everyone here who oopposes gays need to get a life and finally become secure with their sexuality, because you like females, so gays do not effect you, therefore nothing they do concerns you.

INSTANT. .

Send a message via AIM to FormulaMC   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-04, 08:33 PM   #118
wogzta

The only reason I'm cutting Dixie some slack is cos he's 14, he's still basically a kid. But I'll tell you one thing - people who hate gays to an extreme that they go around bashing them and preaching that they die and need to be slaughtered are usually insecure with their sexuality or are afraid that they are gay themselves. I'm not saying your gay Dixie Normus, your only 14, your prolly high off that high school homophobic mentality, but if you continue like this into your adult life, then I'm worried for you - anyone who lives their life hating other people is living a sad life indeed.

and Ps. calling everyone who stands up for equality in all people gay is pretty lame, Dixie.
Old 01-26-04, 08:48 PM   #119
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

IP: CE51 2B71

I'm not 14..Im 15..I like pussy holes..and ass holes on a female..and gays..are..how can I put this?..gay..it's not equality..because they get everything changed for them..they even got gay insurance..wtf?..gays make it harder for normal people..so..it doesnt matter if you agree with gay marriages or not..Bush said the smartest thing he ever said in his career.."I will not legalized gay marriages'..so..that makes him gay..

and also..God said be fruitful..two men cant have a child..two women cant have a child..if gays are allowed marriages..then pretty soon..the end of human population as we know it..will start to decrease..
Old 01-26-04, 08:56 PM   #120
wogzta

^ yeah but the thing is, only something like 0.8% of the world is gay. No matter how many people there is, 99% of them will be normal. And all you need is 50% to keep increasing the human population. So why the fuck would the race end?

I also like pussy holes. I also like Orange Juice. Im not going to attack someone for liking apple juice, just like im not going to attack someone for being gay. Just leave it alone man... they aint hurting you