RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-04, 02:28 PM   #106
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

Text Record: 11-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8D48 2106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Merks
Let's look at this through your eyes...

A White guy (a Canadian nevertheless.), invented the sport of Basketball. I believe at first it was predominatly a *ahem* 'White thing' to do. Right? So give us our sport back! Suddenly it doesn't seem fair! If the NBA ever said something like that, there would be a flood of angry black people calling for blood. But when your favourite black rapper speaks out against white artists, then he's 100% right.

Think before you speak.

No your wrong who owns basketball white owners i understood what you said but look............the white owners can trade or do anything to the athletes; they are just puppets used for entertainment and wallet of the owners....... plus they are good for the economy cuz most were porr growin up and dont kn ow how to spend all their moey so they waste it all and give back to them'

plus blacks are good at sports cuz they chose only the strongest slaves and brought em on the trip to amerca the trip was harsh and those who survived were stronger.......... plus all the work made them even stronger so its in our genes to be natural born athletes
Old 07-28-04, 02:30 PM   #107
Kizza
New Jack

Text Record: 3-5
IP: FDD6 AE15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChase
Black people invented rock.............way long time ago....then it evolved into your kinda rock.....

keep in mind im half white/black

no rap started way before DMC did Walk this way.........that just brought it mainstream but Black people started Rock music but white people took it over........I dont htink white people will take over rap though.......theres good ones............but they wont and black people fell threatened cuz they made us slaves....then took over rock....then they are trying to "steal everything from us"...........IDK though............Blue was founded by blacks and they tried taking that over but they couldnt cuz white people didnt have the "soul" for it..........but stop sayin nigga if ya aint one....... its wrong...... wen we were slaves cracker came cuz the whips made a crack i think or people were white like crackers so yeah/........... I think if people make racist comments they should be banned from dis site but it aint happenin......... man....white peoples future aint hip-hop....sum are good but look at eminem he doesnt stay on the beat at all....hes kinda off......... black people are so good cuz weve been round music 4 eva wen white people banned music for a time period because of religion and stuff so the beats were pretty much processed into our beings cuz they play drums like crazy in African Tribes

BS. Blasphemy. drums in tribes is true. I agree. but. to say that whites took over rock? I kind of think not. Jimi Hendrix is STILL the best guitarist to ever live. Although, Africa is not the only place where people danced and sang to the beat of drumds. in fact the north american indians as well as many gypsy tribes have been doing so for thousands of years as well.....so......

B.A.M.

Breathless Arresting Mindscapes

Kizza

Shy

Ruff-tuff-thug

Raw Killa

Cruelintentionz
Old 07-28-04, 02:59 PM   #108
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

IP: 3240 794D

I'm Black........just to let u no off the bat...............

OK no one can say anything about white people involved in rap........
cause without white people involved with rap....there is no rap.......

cuz 80% PERCENT!....OF HIP HOP CONSUMERS......are white........

so stop fuckin complaining about white people involved in the rap game......

cuz without them rap would have faded out a long time ago.......

AND ALL RAPPERS WOULD BE BROKE........

SO STOP WIT THE BULLSHIT NOISE!
Old 08-17-04, 05:45 PM   #109
RazorRudebwoy
New to RV

Text Record: 2-1
IP: 4ACF 6552

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
ok but i jus want you to know white people used to run the industry were not holdin u down and stealin ru music the italian and jewish producers wanted blacks to get into music they took a lota them out thier new founded poverty and put them in clubs thats how african americans began to get into music in america. yeah they sang in africa but they didnt have a music industry there or in america. white guys,the italians jews and irish, gave you that nobody is tryin to takle ur music away from you which is whyt his thread was made outa pure hate

you are one retarded dumbass mothafuka.. everysungle thing u posted make no sense you make up crap thats all you do and TRY to sound intelligent... even my dog could see through your dumbass "stories"
Send a message via MSN to RazorRudebwoy   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-04, 05:54 PM   #110
RazorRudebwoy
New to RV

Text Record: 2-1
IP: 4ACF 6552

I agree "don't say nigga if u aint 1"
Send a message via MSN to RazorRudebwoy   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-04, 06:07 PM   #111
Die Hard
cold cold, keep shaking

Text Record: 3-0
IP: C256 09C0

us italians gotta stand up. We originated some of the terms u rap. Beef = a disagreement betweeen family's for example. So don't go talkin bout wut u dont understand. Now all these people putting the Godfather and stuff in there sigs for they crew when they aint even iTaLiaN.
peace
Old 08-17-04, 06:11 PM   #112
Die Hard
cold cold, keep shaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChase
No your wrong who owns basketball white owners i understood what you said but look............the white owners can trade or do anything to the athletes; they are just puppets used for entertainment and wallet of the owners....... plus they are good for the economy cuz most were porr growin up and dont kn ow how to spend all their moey so they waste it all and give back to them'

plus blacks are good at sports cuz they chose only the strongest slaves and brought em on the trip to amerca the trip was harsh and those who survived were stronger.......... plus all the work made them even stronger so its in our genes to be natural born athletes

what you are saying has nothing to do with anything. are u saying that white people cant be athletes. You are just speaking what you like to hear.

Another thing
The First Modern DJ was a guy named Francis.

So what If i was to tell all black DJ's that they are "ruining our culture"? we would be called racist and given a bunch of crap.
So dont come back with something meaningless
Old 08-17-04, 08:02 PM   #113
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 4453 3712

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC
This may be coming from a racially motivated argument from another thread, but why..
I've noticed that every art form black people create it is always being modified or changed by white people..

R&B, hip hop, jazz, and almost everything else.. but a lot of them still hold on to racial beliefes. you have white the where baggy clothes, try to rap, live in the inner city, speak slang, but some how are still racist in the thoughts that, they are some how superior. I've also noticed that most racist are illiterate and ignorant.. DON on here for example was arguing with me about some irrelevant shit ON HIS OWN FUCKIN BIRTHDAY, LOL, but almost every comment that he wrote had horrible grammer and mis-spelling.. also his facts on history seemed like they were just made up, he was totally inaccurate on the account of even his own history.. in other words, i laughed at his expense for an hour because the kids just an idiot..it seems today people, that America is sadly lost.. Blacks are gonna soon have to all act white, coz the culture that we come up with gets imitated and then they MODIFY and change the history of our culture, attributing it to some other source.. obviously Blacks are Americas trend setters, and it's all good. but the main point is, is that how can you teach a chinese man born and raised in china, how to use chop sticks?.. how can a white man, change my culture, or even judge how i practice an art that i created ? like DON, the wigger/wanna be Roman... the italian rapper, lol.. Can someone logically answer my question..
why white people just got interested coz of eminem.. how ya'll lie sometimes and say that hip hop didn't come from blacks. why is it commercialized now.. why is this site full of whack white teens.. no racist shit involved, i'm just being blunt.. would anyone like to touch this with a ten foot pole?

what form of music did rap originate from??????????????
ur racist and neeed banned stupid ass

O.Y.D.
Old 08-17-04, 08:10 PM   #114
!Mc Merc!
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-3
IP: FD9D 8A8F

sonic u suck, so nobodty gives a fuk bout ur opinion
Old 08-17-04, 09:02 PM   #115
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 5671 DBDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRudebwoy
I agree "don't say nigga if u aint 1"

^^thats sonic 0-0

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-04, 09:11 PM   #116
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
IP: 5EB6 BC51

^U know ur like the only PSA member I like?
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-04, 10:29 PM   #117
Die Hard
cold cold, keep shaking

LOL Pot is bad
Old 08-17-04, 10:56 PM   #118
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: C3CE 96D1

This is a sad pointless thread no matter how much Don and Sonic bicker neither one is gonna change the others opinion, so why waste your time.....there's so much more to do in this world, then sit at your cpu arguing over bullshit.
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-04, 11:04 PM   #119
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: D666 F54C

/\/\ o.k with that said.. someone should close this thread.
Old 08-17-04, 11:09 PM   #120
Die Hard
cold cold, keep shaking

Well i'm outta this thread.
PEACE