RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-05, 05:17 AM   #106
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP: 2E43 6BFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
no..I mean I'm half trini n half grenada

I rap for tha starvin pigmies in trinidad..who woulda knew..

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-05, 05:44 AM   #107
L.E
L.E

IP: DB16 D9CD

I just finished the diss track I made for this bitch...uploading it right away.
Old 08-21-05, 05:56 AM   #108
The Militant
www.militantmusic.com

IP: 9BE1 4F82

this is stupid every one shut up....
Old 08-21-05, 06:03 AM   #109
tim dim
Middle Weight

Text Record: 4-5
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2481 0911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Knight
wot a well send answer.....but the USA wouldnt have won if it wasnt for the English Army!!!

Won what?........
Old 08-21-05, 06:14 AM   #110
L.E
L.E

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205280

Thats the diss track...

Enjoy faggot...
Old 08-21-05, 09:29 AM   #111
C.March
-Certified Dope-

Text Record: 26-3
IP: E8F7 49AD

aight but rully you see any trinidad n tebago army runnin round gettin into any wars n shit................. an nk is talkin pussy bout canada because we no how to save lives instead of take them...
Old 08-21-05, 10:01 AM   #112
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: A0C8 44A9

Why are you kiddos stoopin' to this fools level. He is probably like a 12 or 13 year old child thinking that he knows something about something, when really, he's just an idiot and is making a fool out of himself. Well lets see, Canada played a huge roll in Word War I, they also played a bigger roll in World War II, I don't care where you're from, unless it's from England you didn't do as much as Canada and them. You probably are from the USA, who was too "pussy" to fight in the war untill they saw the Germans were losing so they tried to run in and made it look like they ended it. Canada is also the country to defeat the USA in the War Of 1812, where we also lit the White House up in flames after we shit in all the rooms. How do you figure we don't fight in wars anyways? We have multiple soldiers over in Iraq and all that shit, fighting to keep the peace.

What is so good about war anyways? Let's kill people over something that can be resolved another way, how cool. No.

I'd rather live in a country where I feel safe and don't have to worry about planes flying into a building where any of my family or friends are working. Canada is the greatest place on earth, I don't care what anybody says. We have the most natural resources in the world, shit if it wasn't for Canada, USA wouldn't have anybody to buy Water, Paper, Meat, etc.. off of. We have free health care. I can break my arm or leg and not have to worry about paying a big bill after I get out of the hospital. We are 100 times more intellegent and we aren't run by an idiot.

So, you can have fun in whatever war loving country you live in, and I hope that you get your house lit on fire followed by a bombing and die, because I just wasted 2 minutes of my life owning you.

- Soul Rebel

Last edited by Soul Rebel : 08-21-05 at 10:05 AM.
Old 08-21-05, 01:04 PM   #113
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: C22D 650F

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
werd i saw it n yo spul it is k trini lol

lmao he is? damn, i always had a hunch. Gotta go check his battles then, prolly bit a lot of lines as usual.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-05, 01:08 PM   #114
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 042E 9E4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Rebel
Why are you kiddos stoopin' to this fools level. He is probably like a 12 or 13 year old child thinking that he knows something about something, when really, he's just an idiot and is making a fool out of himself. Well lets see, Canada played a huge roll in Word War I, they also played a bigger roll in World War II, I don't care where you're from, unless it's from England you didn't do as much as Canada and them. You probably are from the USA, who was too "pussy" to fight in the war untill they saw the Germans were losing so they tried to run in and made it look like they ended it. Canada is also the country to defeat the USA in the War Of 1812, where we also lit the White House up in flames after we shit in all the rooms. How do you figure we don't fight in wars anyways? We have multiple soldiers over in Iraq and all that shit, fighting to keep the peace.

What is so good about war anyways? Let's kill people over something that can be resolved another way, how cool. No.

I'd rather live in a country where I feel safe and don't have to worry about planes flying into a building where any of my family or friends are working. Canada is the greatest place on earth, I don't care what anybody says. We have the most natural resources in the world, shit if it wasn't for Canada, USA wouldn't have anybody to buy Water, Paper, Meat, etc.. off of. We have free health care. I can break my arm or leg and not have to worry about paying a big bill after I get out of the hospital. We are 100 times more intellegent and we aren't run by an idiot.

So, you can have fun in whatever war loving country you live in, and I hope that you get your house lit on fire followed by a bombing and die, because I just wasted 2 minutes of my life owning you.

- Soul Rebel

lmao, that line alone owned the shit outta this thread!

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!
Old 08-21-05, 01:35 PM   #115
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

lol at the line that the US needs resoruces from canada. yeah thats why the US is the most industrialized country and everyone tries to compete with us. wow for ppl who r on the internet everyday of their life its sad u havent looked up the facts. instead of arguing wit u guys i have...the US did have more troops in ww2 actually twice as many. canadians only had to take one beach in normandy and it was one of the easiest ones to take while the us had to take 2 of the hardest along with britain who had to take 2 of their own. nowhere in our country will you find a bottle of water from canada outside of the very northern tip of new york because we have enough bottlign companies because now almost every american drinks strictly bottled water. we never need canadian meats, and lol at how uneducated u r about the united states needing things from canada. we r the most industrilaized market in the world, and if you knew anything abotu the world today than you would know canada isnt even in the top 3 yet, its united staes, china and india competing. and if india or china wins than canada along wit every other country in the world is fucked because they have enough ppl in their countries to steal every one of our jobs.

seriously the ppl who come in here dissint he US r just as bad as the kid who started the thread ur a hypocrite. jus ignore it dont come in here and argue and say stupid shit that ur guessing about and dont have facts. wana know why our healthcare isnt free and medication os twice as expensive here? its because we r the leading country in medical research, that costs a lot of money so while ur geting ur arm repaired for free, there is a person in the united staes who has to pay a 500 dollar bill so that the US can develop a new type of pain medicine to sell to cananda.

and dont start comin at me wit stupid shit about diss tracks or insulting me cuz it dont matter im not takin sides although i would hope the americans on this board would stick up for their country the way the canadians do and its sad that they dont
Old 08-21-05, 06:53 PM   #116
L.E
L.E

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
lol at the line that the US needs resoruces from canada. yeah thats why the US is the most industrialized country and everyone tries to compete with us. wow for ppl who r on the internet everyday of their life its sad u havent looked up the facts. instead of arguing wit u guys i have...the US did have more troops in ww2 actually twice as many. canadians only had to take one beach in normandy and it was one of the easiest ones to take while the us had to take 2 of the hardest along with britain who had to take 2 of their own. nowhere in our country will you find a bottle of water from canada outside of the very northern tip of new york because we have enough bottlign companies because now almost every american drinks strictly bottled water. we never need canadian meats, and lol at how uneducated u r about the united states needing things from canada. we r the most industrilaized market in the world, and if you knew anything abotu the world today than you would know canada isnt even in the top 3 yet, its united staes, china and india competing. and if india or china wins than canada along wit every other country in the world is fucked because they have enough ppl in their countries to steal every one of our jobs.

seriously the ppl who come in here dissint he US r just as bad as the kid who started the thread ur a hypocrite. jus ignore it dont come in here and argue and say stupid shit that ur guessing about and dont have facts. wana know why our healthcare isnt free and medication os twice as expensive here? its because we r the leading country in medical research, that costs a lot of money so while ur geting ur arm repaired for free, there is a person in the united staes who has to pay a 500 dollar bill so that the US can develop a new type of pain medicine to sell to cananda.

and dont start comin at me wit stupid shit about diss tracks or insulting me cuz it dont matter im not takin sides although i would hope the americans on this board would stick up for their country the way the canadians do and its sad that they dont

So what...you don't get our meat and water.

What about lumber and shit..? Coal..? Oil and gas..?

There is a Weyehauser factory set up right in my own town. It is an American company. It's logging the shit outta the area around my hometown. George Bush is really a big ape who shaved the rest of his hair off, lost some wieght, and dyed his hiar grey.

And also back to the meat...Before you American's got scared of some "mad cow disease" that was coming from Alberta farms, Over half of our beef products went to you.

And back to this military thing...CANADIANS developed the very first high speed air fighter plane.

I was never dissing the US until you came and yapped your mouth.

Don't think I am obliged to give you respect just because your an American.
Old 08-21-05, 06:56 PM   #117
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
IP: B50A 7FE7

man....can't this thread just die?

And mike lowery or w/e...I ain't K-trini...our styles are completely different n our IP's don't match...I don't know where that came from ...but just kill it.
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-05, 06:56 PM   #118
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: EA57 8930

^^^ Avro Arrow muh fuckas

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-05, 07:00 PM   #119
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

IP: 1F65 AB2C

I aint gonna read this whole thread but calling a whole counrty pussy is a typical American thing to do.

Im glad my ancestors from Ireland came here instead of the US... Canada is a great place to live, I dont care what anyone thinks of it... I can walk to the store at 3am an for the most part feel safe an for that I love Canada.

Where else can you go out at night, smoke a ton of weed at the basketball court which is right beside a cop shop, play ball till the break of dawn without cops harrassin you an then get up in the morning an wake an bake with an off duty police officer?

HUH?

Fuck you if you dont like Canada.. come to my hood, Ill smoke you up then when you're SO fucked off that BC Bud, Ill beat the shit outta you.

War is for Americans.. let us chill.

Cisum Redrum.2oo5
Old 08-23-05, 02:00 PM   #120
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: D50B BB21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
man....can't this thread just die?

And mike lowery or w/e...I ain't K-trini...our styles are completely different n our IP's don't match...I don't know where that came from ...but just kill it.

I ain't the one who said it, but y'all both are herbs. ~_~

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote