RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-05, 11:27 PM   #106
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 0825 899A

Tony Green mane no hate but you dont sound all that great on da mic....And dont blame equiptment for ya not having a good audio track...9/10 Ya equipment is probely better than the one that cats from ol' school was using. And yet the music sound just fine and still does...If anything its a lack of talent on the mic. You sound monotone on ya audios man. And homie if from what dudes says is true stop hatin on people before they even prove they selfs. Shit just makes ya look bad if they turn out to be something.Only reason i got the slightest bit of respect for ya Tony is because if it wasnt for you i probely would of joined up with the now R.I.P. Emericas Finest...yall did yall thing. But yeah basicly stop hatin if ya is and just sqaush this beef....I thought dis site was for cats to elevate and have fun not increasin they chances for carpal tunnle over net beef.

Leady he my nigga from livin legends one of the best Audio heads on the site and that not even dick riding...This kid that just came from my school from the UK herd of dude....And thats was before I really knew leady. Stay up my nig

Jfive welcome to LL and Rv alotta niggas gonna hate on ya...best thing to do is keep doin ya thang....I aint gotten to know ya or anything man but im sure ya must be nice if niggas hatin this much....Ya stay up too since ya Legend

Also can any of yall give me some programs to use for audio so i can start droppin my shit on audio...I hate doing text is some bumb ass shit. So would be nice since yall talkin about audio ti hit me up with a lil info on that

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........P.S.

FUCK ALL YALL BITCHES THAT GOT BEEF WITH LIVIN LEGENDZ NIGGA!!!!!!!! DA SHIT AINT GON DIE FROM NIGGAS HATIN SO QUIT PLAYIN

Nuff said all yall nigga stay up and quit beeing E-Thugs up on dis bia

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 11:30 PM   #107
Ryan Hughes
the real man of steel

Text Record: 49-15
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 231D FEDA

THis beef thread or free agents lol......wow
AN Dolla U kno E-style BE Runnin this shit....
Old 09-15-05, 11:32 PM   #108
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Blaze
Lmao.....this thread.....werd......At J-five A noob ownin........

He was dissin your crew and Will S. Unyu

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 11:33 PM   #109
ThA NoToRiOuS D
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-5
IP: 4888 9CB3

yea man.....das wassup juss check out j five dat ni99as airing out tony greend as madd funny......n tony tryna rhyme chekc it out.........lmao he defiantely flop

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=208718

Deviously Devine Designs
Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

(2)Me vs. wyteknyte(2)

(1)Me vs. Flow Verse(1)
Send a message via AIM to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via MSN to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via Yahoo to ThA NoToRiOuS D   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 11:35 PM   #110
Ryan Hughes
the real man of steel

Text Record: 49-15
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 231D FEDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
He was dissin your crew and Will S. Unyu

^^^^wait wait.....when was he dissin e-style.....thats a bad move doggy
Old 09-15-05, 11:39 PM   #111
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

lol E-Style be doing they thang But i dont ever see dem niggas startin beef so i aint got a problem wit yall.....But this has gon too far and Notorious its all good and all you showin love to J-five but ur dangerously breaching the line between showin love and dick rider

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 11:40 PM   #112
~Tony Green~

Go back to like page 2 or something Will was like "not to be on his dick but Tony is dope" and he started sayin fuck E-Style and fuck Will S.unyu just hattin on the man crew and him

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 11:41 PM   #113
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

Also.........Young Blaze.......Elevate me plz to be a better rapper......E-Style my nig lol.......yeah im on vaca tryna work on my rap style on text with the vocab and shyt....just need a lil help elevatin.....but anyways Cant we all just get along

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Old 09-15-05, 11:45 PM   #114
~Tony Green~

I'm tryinn the Livin' Legendz is coo accept for leady,CarsonJet who came in her tryinn to defend J-ive and even when I said okay do you net beef is wack you wanna battle lets battle he gone say some fuck that Tony Green we beefin for life fuck Trigga Town J-Five run RV I'll own any nigga here on RV

He let leady and Tha Notorious D hype his headup

Old 09-15-05, 11:50 PM   #115
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

True i feel ya on that mane...The Nortorious D that niggaon some other shyt mane....Leady is cool cuz dat nigga doin his thang on the outside....But damn i wish shyt was just cool over mane shit is rediculous i remembered not so long ago LL and TT was cool and all....but damn....Anyways Yo Tony all i gotta say about uya audio mane ya got some nice lines and shyt but they aint hittin...cuz like when ya rap on ya mic ya shit is sound mad monotone and shyt...So i dont know how da fix it im just sayin that all i see wrong with ya audio mane...Keep doin yall thang...and i dont know about J-Five bitin or nothin cuz i dont know dude like that....but anyways Tony Ya still coo wit me but i dont really approve of ya doubtin dude before he proves himself on that part but anyways stay up my nig

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Old 09-15-05, 11:55 PM   #116
~Tony Green~

Yeah mayne I know whats wrong with that audio I don't hear the beats when I flow I just spit my verse acapella and tell somebody to mix it as best they can cause its just RV I don't put my real shit up I just use lyrics that aint good enough to make it on tracks thats all thats wrong once I get a my new comp and cool edit I'll be coo but I aint got no prob with LL leady just always tryinn to do something to make me feel like shit and its just the net that shit don't be effecting me but like Fiya told me just walk away don't post and make yourself seem like the bad person I'm done with this I'm not postin to anymore negative remarks

Old 09-16-05, 12:00 AM   #117
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

Respectable mane Yeah i feel ya on that like when i was 12 that how i use to do my audio and shyt when i was back in the day sellin mixtape to students at my school wit me on them...I had like some nice alright lines but Like i was soundin monotone....but i havent tried it with actuly rappin on the beat mane...And i also know ya gotta feel the beat to actuly bang on da track naw mean....But anyways Im out mane i'll catch up with ya later yall niggas Stay up

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Old 09-16-05, 12:01 AM   #118
~Tony Green~

iight mayne stay up for real

Old 09-16-05, 12:06 AM   #119
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: 690A 38D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
I'm tryinn the Livin' Legendz is coo accept for leady,CarsonJet who came in her tryinn to defend J-ive and even when I said okay do you net beef is wack you wanna battle lets battle he gone say some fuck that Tony Green we beefin for life fuck Trigga Town J-Five run RV I'll own any nigga here on RV

He let leady and Tha Notorious D hype his headup

AIGHT YALL IM ABOUT TO ADDRESS A LOT OF SHIT.................FIRST OFF TO TONY GREEN........MAN TO MAN.......SERIOUS QUESTION AND IM ASKIN YOU INFRONT OF EVERYBODY I AINT PM'N NOTHIN CUZ I AINT GOT SHIT TO HIDE.......I FEEL LIKE I FUCKED U UP AND I HAVE THAT RIGHT CUZ I FELT GOOD ABOUT THE WORK AND EVERYBODY LOVES IT RIGHT NOW....ITS FUCKIN RV UP HOW I CAME IN AND DID DAMAGE, BUT THASS ALL EXTRA CUZ I KNOW WUT I CAN DO TO SOMEONE.......SO MY QUESTION RIGHT NOW IS..............DO YOU WANNA END THIS BEEF OR NOT? I KNOW FOR A FACT U CANT FUCK WIT ME AND YOU FEEL I CANT FUCK WIT U SO PUT IT LIKE THIS.......LETS BATTLE AND END THIS SHIT SO I CAN MOVE ON TO THE NEXT NIGGA......BUT FIRST I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU WANNA END THIS.......I GOT RESPECT FOR A FEW NIGGAS ON TRIGGA AND YOU GOT RESPECT FOR A FEW NIGGAS IN MY CLICK.........I STILL THIINK YOU A BITCH FOR TRYNNA GET ME KICKED OFF OF SOUND CLICK CUZ U SAY I TOOK SOMEBODY AUDIO LMAO, AND TRYNNA GET ME BANNED FROM HERE FOR WUTEVER REASON, BASICALLY GETTIN ALL OVER YOU.......BUT I'LL PUT ALL OF THAT IN THE WIND IF YOU JUST BATTLE ME 1 TIME......JUST 1.....I'LL DEAD EVERYTHING AND KEEP IT MOVIN.....IF NOT IM GONNA KEEP MAKIN SONGS.....SO LET ME KNOW

NOW ABOUT ME DISSIN E-STYLE...........THE NIGGA WILL OR WUTEVA CAME IN THE THREAD TALKIN ABOUT I LIKE TONY THIS I LIKE TONY THAT SO I TOLD HIM TO WATCH WUT HE SAY AROUND ME CUZ IM ON A FUCK TONY MISSION AND THAT NIGGAS GET CHEWED FOR DOIN STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT......I FELT HE WAS AIMIN THAT AT ME SINCE IT WAS MY THREAD.........HE RESPONDED FLIPPIN HIS LIP SO I SAID FUCK HIM AND I STILL FEEL LIKE THAT.........TONY I AINT NO BITCH OF MY WRDS IMMA SAY IT AND STICK TO IT...............I DISSED HIS ASS NOT E-STYLE BUT THEY DONT LIKE WUT I SAID TO WILL AND WANT A PROBLEM THEN IT IS WUT IT IS.........I GOT BEEF WIT U BUT IM STILL COOL WIT KONCHENSE OR HOWEVA U SPELL IT..............SO TO ADDRESS THAT I AINT THINKIN BOUT WILL BUT IF HE OPEN HIS MOUTH ABOUT ME AGAIN IMMA CLOSE IT FOR HIM.........KIND OF LIKE I DID URS....BUT THATS THAT ON ALL THAT.......

SO TONY IS WE GONNA END THIS LIL SHIT AND BATTLE OR WUT? IF YOU ANSWERED YES THEN ACCEPT THE BATTLE DAUBS SET UP FOR ME AND WE GON GET IT POPPIN........AFTER THASS OVER YOU CAN GET BACK TO DOIN WUT U WAS DOIN AND I'LL DO THE SAME..........AND THIS IS REAL TALK! 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
i remember u... set it up if u want it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
lol actually... no, i'm not battlin u...
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-05, 12:07 AM   #120
SINISTER
Under Oath

Text Record: 21-14
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 4540 25A9

This is the dumbest thread ive seen in a while :finger
Vs Mystic
Send a message via AIM to SINISTER   Reply With Quote