RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-06, 10:15 PM   #106
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

Yeah.

What are you even arguing? That existence does have a point, but we don't understand it?
Old 09-26-06, 02:23 AM   #107
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 5DED B8CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Yeah.

What are you even arguing? That existence does have a point, but we don't understand it?

I'm saying that just because you cant decypher the ultimate point to existance itself.. You cant conclude that it is pointless.

But back to immortality....

Why are you so scared of not dying?
Old 09-26-06, 02:30 AM   #108
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Im not scared of it, I guess it would just be a bit of a drag. I'd get over it though.
Old 09-26-06, 02:31 AM   #109
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Im not scared of it, I guess it would just be a bit of a drag. I'd get over it though.

Bit of a drag?

How?
Old 09-26-06, 03:10 AM   #110
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

If something fucks up.
Old 09-26-06, 03:11 AM   #111
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
If something fucks up.

What could fuck up?
Old 09-26-06, 03:22 AM   #112
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

What if in a million billion years the world reverts back to a volcanic mass of rock. And you're there like ffs, for a hundred million billion years waiting for it to turn into solid ground again. It'd just be a bit inconvenient.
Old 09-26-06, 04:09 AM   #113
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 72D1 48D2

Quote:
Just think about it for a second.

Its like humans going, "fuck oath. Lets build an aeroplane made of milk crates that doesnt actually work and is 800 times bigger than a 747."

Theres no need for there to be a universe.

you're purely basing that on stuff you CURRENTLY know

i admire ya sarcasmness but yeah you 'd have an eternity to work out how to build a plane and considering we were flying around in a few hundred thousand years since we were bashing shit wit rocks and calling them tools...it'd only be a matter of time...and trust it's not impossible to rule out either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-06, 04:22 AM   #114
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
What if in a million billion years the world reverts back to a volcanic mass of rock. And you're there like ffs, for a hundred million billion years waiting for it to turn into solid ground again. It'd just be a bit inconvenient.

In a million billion years?

You probably would have left the earth by then..

Thats the beautiful thing about immortality..

Just use the currant civilisation, find out a suitable planet and fuck off to it in a large ship with a group of people and start reproducing untill you make it to the new world......

What happens on earth in a million billion years is inconsiquential..
Old 09-26-06, 04:25 AM   #115
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 72D1 48D2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
In a million billion years?

You probably would have left the earth by then..

Thats the beautiful thing about immortality..

Just use the currant civilisation, find out a suitable planet and fuck off to it in a large ship with a group of people and start reproducing untill you make it to the new world......

What happens on earth in a million billion years is inconsiquential..

EXACTLY...even if you were on ya own you'd still have infinite time to develop an understanding for most, if not all things...who's to say in a million billion years mortal humans (if still around) already would have developed science to a point where we could inhabit other planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-06, 04:45 AM   #116
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

What would you do?

You wouldnt work, who cares about work if you're immortal?

Maybe you would work, since you have such a shitload of experience you could make so much money, but what would you do with the money once this civilization becomes extinct? All your years of work = useless.

Would you learn? You could study a vast array of things and learn more than anyone else. But what good would that do you? Its not like medical advancement would save you from anything, or technological advancement would make any difference in the long run.

Where would you go? So you'd just shoot off around different planets for all eternity. If you got stuck on a planet, maybe in a million years you'd be able to develop something to get you off there, but then where the hell would you go? Wouldnt you just be doing the same thing over again?

Who would you be with? Sure, you could have temporary friends, but while you stay the same they constantly are changing and dealing with living life as a mortal, getting old, wanting to be young again, retiring, dying... Nobody could relate to your situation.

In the end, you are extending something that is pointless and making it last forever, which makes it even more pointless.

My best bet is you would end up slaving away at medical scientific advancement. Desperately trying to find a cure. A cure for immortality, which of course you would never find.
Old 09-26-06, 05:04 AM   #117
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
What would you do?

You wouldnt work, who cares about work if you're immortal?

Maybe you would work, since you have such a shitload of experience you could make so much money, but what would you do with the money once this civilization becomes extinct? All your years of work = useless.

Would you learn? You could study a vast array of things and learn more than anyone else. But what good would that do you? Its not like medical advancement would save you from anything, or technological advancement would make any difference in the long run.

Where would you go? So you'd just shoot off around different planets for all eternity. If you got stuck on a planet, maybe in a million years you'd be able to develop something to get you off there, but then where the hell would you go? Wouldnt you just be doing the same thing over again?

Who would you be with? Sure, you could have temporary friends, but while you stay the same they constantly are changing and dealing with living life as a mortal, getting old, wanting to be young again, retiring, dying... Nobody could relate to your situation.

In the end, you are extending something that is pointless and making it last forever, which makes it even more pointless.

My best bet is you would end up slaving away at medical scientific advancement. Desperately trying to find a cure. A cure for immortality, which of course you would never find.

Sorry man.. But thats a big load of bullshit..

The negative side to endless life your talking about only exists in your mind because you have mortal emotions.. You dont want to outlive everything else, you feel it would be a bad thing to scoot from planet to planet starting civilisations on each as you go.. Why would you work either?

Whenever you start a civilisation, you would be god.

Technological advancement would improve your lifestyle vastly aswell.

Nothing youve said is really all that negative man... Your just looking at it from a primative mindframe...
Old 09-26-06, 05:07 AM   #118
Hate chew
Yes you.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

I would.

but Im insain so yeh.
Old 09-26-06, 05:14 AM   #119
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

And how would you start civilization if there was nobody but you? Just wait billions of years until the planet you're on or some other planet became suitable for life, then wait another billion years for it to develop, hoping that it would develop in exactly the right way so that it is slightly intelligent and capable of concious thought?

Man... Thinking of immortality as a good thing is just your conditioning. This culture wants all good all the time. The concept of immortality itself is a product of this. Its not even possible at all, no way, ever. Immortality is a weak spirit wanting to cling to life, not realizing that clinging to life is like an illusory hand grasping at smoke. The hand being the Self, the smoke being anything the Self wants to cling to.
Old 09-26-06, 05:25 AM   #120
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
And how would you start civilization if there was nobody but you? Just wait billions of years until the planet you're on or some other planet became suitable for life, then wait another billion years for it to develop, hoping that it would develop in exactly the right way so that it is slightly intelligent and capable of concious thought?

Man... Thinking of immortality as a good thing is just your conditioning. This culture wants all good all the time. The concept of immortality itself is a product of this. Its not even possible at all, no way, ever. Immortality is a weak spirit wanting to cling to life, not realizing that clinging to life is like an illusory hand grasping at smoke. The hand being the Self, the smoke being anything the Self wants to cling to.

How do you know human beings wernt brought here to earth?

Didnt you realise that almost every other animal species on this planet has found a way to exist in a perfect equilibrium.............And humans just spread, conquor, advance and reproduce destroying everything in our path..

We dont REALLY fit in here...

As for that second paragraph... All I'm gonna bother saying is, your being real misguided... Theres nothing weak about staying in this realm for all eternity... And you take the good with the bad if you chose this life.