RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-07, 07:57 PM   #106
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1C46 A9B3

^^ Because Jesus is your best friend right? Smh...

SERIOUSLY JUST STOP
Old 04-03-07, 09:24 AM   #107
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

OK, So Apexx.
What exactly do you believe in (if you believe in anything) and what made you come to that conclusion?

Also, on another note, I see alot of people that are christians constantly bringing up the Bible to defend God.
Well honestly, if the Bible has been translated and chopped and screwed so much how is it still even a credble source of information?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-07, 11:45 AM   #108
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 354D D171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
OK, So Apexx.
What exactly do you believe in (if you believe in anything) and what made you come to that conclusion?
I believe in the same thing Abraham believed. Solomon, Yashua binYosef, Buddah, Hiram Abiff, Einstein, Tesla, Ghandi, Gamaliel, Enki, Enlil, Robert Anton Wilson, Carl Jung, Patanjali, Confucious, Gilgamesh, Mother Theresa, DaVinci, MLK, the wisest men and women in history all belive. That all things are interconnected. That science and spirituality are poles of the same magnet, and only a fool chooses to see one side of something that's interconnected. Zone if you knew how much power you have in your mind, body, and soul, how much power is waiting around you to be harnessed at any given time, you would never want for anything again. You would never be sick, hungry, tired, broke, miserable, ever again.

You look up any of the names i just mentioned in any kind of depth and you'll come up with a wealth of information that if you allow it will change your life.

And as far as how i came to that conclusion, well, lemme just sum up an extremely long discussion by simply saying: "the hard way".
Quote:
Also, on another note, I see alot of people that are christians constantly bringing up the Bible to defend God.
Well honestly, if the Bible has been translated and chopped and screwed so much how is it still even a credble source of information?

lol chopped and screwed. that's a good analogy. honestly man, the bible is the WORST source for credible information man, they plagarized so much other shit to make the bible its rediculous. there is not one story, i mean from the garden of eden, to the great flood, not one single story found in the bible that was not ripped off from another book. details, events, characters and everything dude. all they did was change the names, and say that they originated it. Typical insecure white man fashion dude. Steal the knowledge, and say you originated it. now not only do you have info that's plagarized as fuck, but you got so many peoples personal spin on it man, its like shit on top of shit. by the time Rome adopted catholocism, its was done. The fix was in. Rome was Druidic (what you would call Paganistic today) long before they were ever catholic and naturally they soaked their beliefs into a new religion called Catholocism. Since then, the whole book is so drenched in pagan symbolism, pagan rituals, icons and events its straight up disgusting man. From the significance of december 25, to the star that shined bright in the sky the night jesus was born (which is the eye of their god, by the way) to the whole flesh and blood rituals and killing the first born son and all that shit man. Paganims has literally rotted catholocism to a corpse. The devil knew what he was doing when he created catholocism man. He made even the people that are against him, for him. They practice his method daily and they dont even see it.

its straight up fuckin tragic man.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-07, 01:28 PM   #109
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

Damn...
I need to read up on some shit, then.
cause knowledge is power, yo
and I want that shit

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-07, 02:59 PM   #110
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 974D 4926

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
I believe in the same thing Abraham believed. Solomon, Yashua binYosef, Buddah, Hiram Abiff, Einstein, Tesla, Ghandi, Gamaliel, Enki, Enlil, Robert Anton Wilson, Carl Jung, Patanjali, Confucious, Gilgamesh, Mother Theresa, DaVinci, MLK, the wisest men and women in history all belive. That all things are interconnected. That science and spirituality are poles of the same magnet, and only a fool chooses to see one side of something that's interconnected. Zone if you knew how much power you have in your mind, body, and soul, how much power is waiting around you to be harnessed at any given time, you would never want for anything again. You would never be sick, hungry, tired, broke, miserable, ever again.

You look up any of the names i just mentioned in any kind of depth and you'll come up with a wealth of information that if you allow it will change your life.

And as far as how i came to that conclusion, well, lemme just sum up an extremely long discussion by simply saying: "the hard way".

lol chopped and screwed. that's a good analogy. honestly man, the bible is the WORST source for credible information man, they plagarized so much other shit to make the bible its rediculous. there is not one story, i mean from the garden of eden, to the great flood, not one single story found in the bible that was not ripped off from another book. details, events, characters and everything dude. all they did was change the names, and say that they originated it. Typical insecure white man fashion dude. Steal the knowledge, and say you originated it. now not only do you have info that's plagarized as fuck, but you got so many peoples personal spin on it man, its like shit on top of shit. by the time Rome adopted catholocism, its was done. The fix was in. Rome was Druidic (what you would call Paganistic today) long before they were ever catholic and naturally they soaked their beliefs into a new religion called Catholocism. Since then, the whole book is so drenched in pagan symbolism, pagan rituals, icons and events its straight up disgusting man. From the significance of december 25, to the star that shined bright in the sky the night jesus was born (which is the eye of their god, by the way) to the whole flesh and blood rituals and killing the first born son and all that shit man. Paganims has literally rotted catholocism to a corpse. The devil knew what he was doing when he created catholocism man. He made even the people that are against him, for him. They practice his method daily and they dont even see it.

its straight up fuckin tragic man.

You now know I'm forced to study up on every single one right? You fuckin asshole, making me come to realizations about the world and subsequently being happier.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 04-03-07, 03:41 PM   #111
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 354D D171

LMAO my bad man, what was i thinking lol

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote