RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-06, 04:10 PM   #121
OrEo da cookie
SEE YA AT THE TOP

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 4304 895B

how do you guys know it isnt just some random 3 6 mafia hater brain washin you to hate them...stupid fucks
Old 03-05-06, 04:16 PM   #122
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A0C8 44A9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
IF YOU READ THE WHOLE FIRST POST. YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THE STUFF THAT'S NOT BOLD IS NOT MY WORDS. IT WAS DIRECTLY COPIED FROM MY FRIENDS PAGE. READ FIRST.

But you obviously see it that way if you're a supporter.
Old 03-05-06, 04:17 PM   #123
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7AD2 3C06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bribe
Why is it crap? Because they worship Satan? Who said you're right for following Jesus Christ?

It's not really a hidden message either if they are saying the word Lucifer. If you didn't know Triple Six wasn't 666 you're just retarded anyways.

I'm not pro Satan, but I don't think you're justified to label it crap because they are rapping for what they believe in. Don't you spit what you feel? Cause if you're not writing what you're all about, you're just crap yourself.

But I'll answer your questions anyways.

Why is it crap?
I never said it was, but that's a crappy way to leave a message yet a smart way to trick people (IF THAT WAS THE INTENTION). I don't care that they believe in glorifying satan or was known for it. My first post is simply informative not persuasive.

Who said I'm right for following Christ?
No one, but I don't care who "thinks" I'm right. Again, this is informative. I'm not trying to convert someone to christianity in my first post.

Second with the "it's not a hidden message" part you said.
Why do you think everyone is getting a different interpretation of what they are saying in the sample? Ranks said they say, "You are fly, you are clean." Two of my friends say, "You are god, you are king, you are my heart." Somebody else in the thread, I think Will S. Unyu says they say, "You are god, you are king, you guard me." Some here Luci, others hear producer, and one person so far heard Lucifer before the first verse. So either we all need help hearing or there IS CONFUSION period.

Do I spit what I feel?
Hell yeah, what does that have to do with a "hidden message"? Nothing.
Old 03-05-06, 04:19 PM   #124
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bribe
But you obviously see it that way if you're a supporter.

No it's called posting the FULL story, whether it's true or not.

So you all see the message I got off my friend's page AND see my response in bold.
Old 03-05-06, 04:21 PM   #125
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A0C8 44A9

I don't believe in hidden messages in songs anyways.

If it was put in a song, it was meant to be heard.
Old 03-05-06, 04:21 PM   #126
OrEo da cookie
SEE YA AT THE TOP

ok is it a hidden message in songs when a guy raps like girl i want you or a singer be like boy dont leave me..are they tellin me its wrong to be gay?
if so i belive them then..damn they good
Old 03-05-06, 04:24 PM   #127
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Word, Bribe I understand that. I respect your opinion, ya feel... And oreo I have no idea what you are trying to say. Add a few punctuation marks because I'm reading your sentences/phrases wrong, I think.
Old 03-05-06, 04:30 PM   #128
OrEo da cookie
SEE YA AT THE TOP

naw i dont feel like doing it over...your shits wrong ms fiya..they playin you into beleavin they right
Old 03-05-06, 04:41 PM   #129
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

lol @ not feeling like it... but yeah, it's wrong because you said so... RIGHT!

It's an observation, what do you not get? No one said it's set in stone. I swear you must haven't read what I said in the first post COMPLETELY. Because I said what it sounds like to me doesn't mean, YES I BELIEVE WITH MY WHOLE HEART THAT THIS IS THE CONCLUSION.

The next person that reads the first post I made and make an automatic assumption, I'm gonna ignore. Read the whole thing before you "assume" anything.
Old 03-05-06, 04:50 PM   #130
OrEo da cookie
SEE YA AT THE TOP

ive been reading all the pages and stupid thoughts..if it was a hidden message then we wouldnt of found it..now cuz i have the name killa cookie and i rock a devil chain, i must be some insain killer?
man step up..its just some one who dont like 36 mafia gettin stupid people not to like them
Old 03-05-06, 05:05 PM   #131
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo
ive been reading all the pages and stupid thoughts..if it was a hidden message then we wouldnt of found it..now cuz i have the name killa cookie and i rock a devil chain, i must be some insain killer?
man step up..its just some one who dont like 36 mafia gettin stupid people not to like them

That's judging someone on appearance more than anything. What does this statement have to do with a hidden message in a song? The comparison is stupid. And what if I told you the person who made the statement once liked the song themselves? WHICH IS THE CASE. So go feel retarded and let me know under this condition what's a better excuse you came up for forming their opinion on the song?.

Everybody quick to knock someone else's opinion either you hear it or you don't, you think everybody elses thoughts are stupid. I think your posts are stupid as well. Does it make it false or true? No. That's the difference.
Old 03-05-06, 07:07 PM   #132
scanz
-da prophit-

IP: CF86 0039

*rings a bell*

round one of this debate is over. please stay seated therefor round 2 will begin shortly

*sits in chair and marks scores*
Old 03-05-06, 09:36 PM   #133
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo

LMAO yeah man, that's true. I mean...when investigators find dead bodies that are buried in the woods...they only found it because it wasn't hidden! Someone OBVIOUSLY wanted you to find it, so they put it right where you couldn't easily see it.

That makes perfect sense!

Son, this ain't like when your mommy hid your easter eggs. It's more like when she hid the fact that there is no easter bunny. She concealed the truth so you'd go along with it and never think twice. Or for that matter...once.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-06, 02:03 PM   #134
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 5A3C EDE1

i listened to the song...i heard you are fly you are clean

wow...lmfao..i think ya'll got mixed up on that ish..but then again thats how rumours spread..one person says something everybody automatically believes it

weezy said he was the best rapper alive...everyone believed him on it...

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-06, 02:49 PM   #135
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 1FCF 3DE4

OMFG
RV is so fuckin stupid
why is there even still an argument
the man says
"you are god, you are king, you guard me"
the orginal song is an old gospel song
he's talkin about Jesus
smh
this is why I fuckin hate RV
People are fuckin senseless

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote