RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-04, 05:56 PM   #121
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: B0DA 2571

i feel ya @headgames....

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-04, 06:08 PM   #122
Premanition
-Classified-

IP: 017C 8E69

black people say "white trash" so why the fuck ain't that racist?

im white n wud neva say "nigga" cos it ain't excepted but can't get my head round why it is so different for a black person to call a white person "white trash"...

basically its fucked up.....
Old 09-01-04, 06:09 PM   #123
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

Text Record: 17-2
IP: E198 D20B

Honestly, it isn't a racial thing, it's a cultural symbol of brotherhood between struggling people.. N.I.G.G.A =
Never
Ignorant
Getting
Goals
Accomplished

All Minorities can say it around me, as long as they don't mean it racially.. But as far as whites go? naw, i'll knock a white dude out for sayin it, for real.. Most White people don't even understand us enough to carlessly use the word as if it were a cool thing to do.. There are actually white people complaining about why they can't call us Nigga, why would you fight to call me that anyway? If we say that we don't wanna be called that by you, why fight for the right to call me something that was considered degrading.. idiots, but on very few instances, i'd allow it, coz all whites aren't the same, and I can relate with some, like the inner city, hip hop, gangsta white boys with all the connections, those kind.. anything else is uncivilized..
Old 09-01-04, 06:11 PM   #124
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: B0DA 2571

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premanition
black people say "white trash" so why the fuck ain't that racist?

im white n wud neva say "nigga" cos it ain't excepted but can't get my head round why it is so different for a black person to call a white person "white trash"...

basically its fucked up.....

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-04, 07:30 PM   #125
headgames
Banned: Cheating

IP: CC22 8E2E

^^werd^^ LoL thats why i get 90's in english, and it only took me like 10 minutes to think of that, if i took an hour and put all my thoughts in it, lol it would've been real dope man
Old 09-01-04, 07:38 PM   #126
Cocaine
Blow Me

Text Record: 31-5
IP: 7D7A FF3D

alright sonofisis.. at first i was like o this dude knows what he talkin about.. but then when u said u would knock i white dude out that made me sick.. cause if "nigga" in the text u use it means like friend bro whatever.. than whats it matter if a white guy says it.. if im not ussing it in the text of ur an ignorant slave.. cause im the furthest thing from racist there is.. but i never understood that... i mean u dont think white people get called names.. and u dont think chinese people get called names.. like if i called my friend white trash.. and he called me white trash.. if that meant friend i dotn care if a black dude calls me white trash either.. and i know whats coming.. well its becuase u dont understand us.. and the slavery stuff.. and i do understand but u use it in a whole different text.. so no beef no hate just love.. i want some explanations tho..
Old 09-01-04, 07:45 PM   #127
headgames
Banned: Cheating

IP: CC22 8E2E

JUST DONT SAY IT, did you read anything i said, just everyone stop sayin white trash, stop sayin stupid japs, stop sayin dum chinks, stop sayin fuckin wops, stop sayin damn frogs, stop sayin niggers, just stop!!!!! thats all you gotta do to end it is just stop, ok, think about it and youll agree
Old 09-01-04, 07:52 PM   #128
Cocaine
Blow Me

Text Record: 31-5
IP: 7D7A FF3D

yes i do agree... but no1 will stop is what im saying.. and did u see up at the top of my post it says sonofisis not head games..
Old 09-02-04, 12:27 AM   #129
Jacent.
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C1DA C961

bleh@this

these niggas aint know nuthin 'bout the "REAL" streets, they just some niggas with wack skills
Old 09-02-04, 03:08 PM   #130
selah david
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
Exclamation What the fuck is wrong with yall

IP: F694 DF56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Genicide~
i dont understand it.. now im white.. and i have said "nigga" now i dont want any hate but i dont get it.. if "nigga" means brother or whatever then why cant white people say it now i can undertsand why people get pissed when "ger" is used but i mean if u can call eachother that whats wrong with me saying it... i know i probably dont understand but i would like to

It's not "o.k." for anyone (including black people to say the word) It was created to be used as an insult by whites (who are your *genicides* decendants). Black people say they use the word because it means something else to them but the truth is we say nigga out of anger and when people act stupid too, just as much as we say it when we're saying :thats my nigga" or "what up nigga".In my opinion black people use the word nigga to remind each other that one is not better than the other and that we are on the same level hence terms like "wall street nigga" or "gutta nigga". Let me also remind you that certain dictionaries define nigger (nigga) as an ignroant person,(even though that is only to detach the word itself from it's original intent). White people are especially not entitled to this word because they are the decendants of the oppressors, and for you to use that word freely is insensitive and ignorant. Why do feel the need to have the freedom to use that word when no matter how much you try to relate to us you will always be what you are and certain doors will always be open to you and closed to us. That's just the way it is. And it is so ignorant for black people to give white people the permission to say "nigga" or give them an "honorary ghetto pass". Someone tell me what the fuck that is all about? So what's wrong with you using the word is you are'nt black, you can not fully indentify with and understand our struggle, even if you live in the "ghetto" because there is still a greater advantage in your favor, it's just up to you to take advantage of the opportuinty. does that answer your question?

Selah (think about it)
Politics and politrix are the same thing because the whole point of the political process is to trick us into giving a particular candidate our favor. So why do people feel so clever when they use the word politrix?
Old 09-02-04, 03:24 PM   #131
Arian
Banned: Racism

IP: DCBE 1B5A

What you say nigga?
Old 09-02-04, 03:49 PM   #132
Arian
Banned: Racism

IP: DCBE 1B5A

Quote:
aye i just wanna know what yall think bout this. i say we should kill them all. oh yeah, if you wanna kill one right now, empire keeps sayin "nigga" but is realllllllly white.

Can we kill the black man for saying cracker? How bout we kill the mexicans for saying wop, I know lets gang up on the jew's for just being jew's lmao. If your gonna cry over a word than you are an idiot. You think you got fuked over somehow because of slavery? If so your even more retarded than you let on. Yeah it's true that slavery was wrong but look at the good that happened because of it. Michael Jackson (well maybe thats still wrong lol) Ali, Jessie Jackson, Colon Powell, Michael Jordan, Tiger woods, Martin Luther King, ect.ect.ect. No matter what you want to believe if it werent for slavery those names would not exsist and you would probably be eating a native from another tribe at this very moment just to survive. If it's that bad you can go back to your roots right? They sell plane tickets everyday but I doubt you'd wanna go to africa huh? Youd rather cry over stupid shit like my sig pic lol and my user name but you wouldnt cry If I had a black panther sig. Or an NAACP sig. Stop usen shit for a crutch "that white guy said nigga let's kill him for it" because it's rediculas. You wanna know who got fuked? The Indians got fuked and the bad thing about it Ive never heard one indian ever cry about it.
Old 09-02-04, 04:08 PM   #133
Sean.C
Guarenteed a positivie

IP: C681 A795

^^^^^^lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
If yall MOFOS score "more gay" than I did, I'mma let you have it.....in the ass
Send a message via AIM to Sean.C Send a message via Yahoo to Sean.C   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-04, 09:18 AM   #134
Raptor
New to RB

Text Record: 0-1
IP: ABE5 5A5C

ATTENTION ARIAN, IF YOU ARE A RACIST U HAVE PROVEN HOW DUMB U ARE BY THE NAME YOU CHOSE. U SPELLED 'ARYAN' WRONG ,U FUKKIN VEGETABLE, AND HELPED TO PERPETUATE A STEREOTYPE CONCERNING YOUR KIND. NAMELY THAT YOUR DUMB AS FUK!!! HAAHAA...OH WAIT I'M NOT DONE. EVEN IF U GO BAK AND CORRECT IT YOURE STILL FUK'D ANYWAY, CUZ TRUE ARYANS ARE OF IRANIAN DESCENT AND IT WASNT TILL HITLERS CONFUSED LITTLE, NON BLUE EYED NON BLONDE HAIRED, ASS CAME ALONG THAT THE DEFINITION WAS CONFUSED( BY RETARDS SUCH AS YOURSELF.) SO ARE U CALLIN YOURSELF IRANIAN? NO U CANT HAVE THAT, NOW CAN U? CUZ WHAT DO NEANDERTHALS OF YOUR ILK CALL IRANIANS? (HELL , ALL MIDDLE EASTERNERS FOR THAT MATTER.) OH YAH SAND NIGGERS! SO LEARN TO SPELL BITCH..GET UH DICTIONARY U FUKKIN DICK CANARY SHIT BIRD MUTHAFUKKA. OH AND CONCERNING THAT "LEAVE AND GO BAK WHERE U CAME FROM BULLSHIT", U FIRST CUNT. IF U ARE OF EUROPEAN DESCENT THEN TAKE YO BITCH ASS BACK TO EUROPE SOMEWHERE. I KNOW JUST THE PLACE, AND YOU'LL FIT IN JUST FINE. GREECE BITCH! SO YOU CAN HANG AROUND WITH OTHER FAGS LIKE YOURSELF AND GET FUK'D IN THE ASS ALL DAY WHILE YA'LL QUOTE PHILOSOPHY, SCIENCE, GEOMETRY AND OTHER SHIT YA'LL PLAGARIZED FROM (UNCIVILIZED!!?!!)AFRICA. OH YES TRIK, I KNOW A LITTLE EUROPEAN HISTORY, ENOUGH TO KNOW U AINT GOT SHIT TO BE PROUD OF. EUROPEANS LIVED LIKE BEASTS WHILE EMPIRES FLOURISHED IN AFRICA AND WHAT IS NOW CALLED THE MIDDLE EAST (WHICH AT ONE TIME WAS JUST ANOTHER PART OF AFRICA.) WITH ALL THAT RAMPANT HOMOSEXUALITY THROUGHOUT EUROPE, ITS A WONDER THAT THERE ARE ANY OF U "ARYANS" (LOL) LEFT TO WASTE MY TIME, AND EV'RYONE ELSES TIME, ON YOUR WEAKASS FLAWED LOGIC AND BULLSHIT. NOW SHUT THE HELL UP U LITTLE SHIT2FUK MUTHAFUKKA AND GO MAKE BETTER USE OF HOWEVER MUCH TIME YOUR PATHETIC ASS HAS LEFT ON THIS WORLD.

P.S. SUKK UH DIK(LIKE ALL GOOD "ARYANS" DO, LOL)AND FUH'Q AND THE 2 CROMAGNONS THAT GOT TOGETHER AND FUKD TO MAKE U. MAY YOUR MOTHERS
UTERUS BE DISEASED AND LIFELESS IF SHE EVEN THINKS OF HAVING ANOTHER
CHILD BEFORE GETTIN RID OF YOUR ASS FIRST. YES, AND MAY EVERY SPERM IN U
PRODUCE NOTHIN BUT MORE FAGS LIKE U, SO YOUR GENES ARE WIPED OF THE FACE
OF THE EARTH IF U EVER GOT BI-CURIOUS AND ACTUALLY TRIED FUKK UH WOMEN FOR A CHANGE.
YOURS TRULY, WITH MALICE
Tor
Old 09-09-04, 09:29 AM   #135
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: E63C BFED

Preach on brutha..

(Hes banned so he wont see what you just wrote tho)