RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-05, 12:14 AM   #121
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A0C8 44A9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
sorrow u dont know shit canadians didnt do shit in ww2 and im not sayin america is better cause it has taller buildings(which would b true cause that would prove we have better industry which we do), were better cause terrorists wouldnt do shit to canada cause canada is already pussy. 9/11 was a big deal, anytime anybody or any country does something good there r always a lot more ppl there to say it was bad which is what u do to america. nobody looks to canada for help or any support cause canadas afraid of everything. the UK and US and our other smaller allies r the only ones that do good things for the world. talkin about the nazi govt. proves nothing, what does that have to do with what canada did? name one country canada was credited for freeing. the canadian troops sat on the boats looking through binoculars while all the other guys with a pair of balls ran up onto the beaches and jumped from the airplanes. sorrow and all the rest of u need to jus give up, ur just a buncha little kids who dont know the truth to anything cept what u spend hours researching on google then u come back on here and think ur hot shit tryin to prove me wrong. lets keep it fact based: canada didnt do shit in ww2 and hasnt helped the world or any country do anything.

1. We didn't do shit eh? Have you heard of D-Day? One of the biggest War events in World War II. Well, that was a Canadian squad. Was it not the Canadians who liberated the Netherlands? Yes, yes it was. If you go to Holland with a Canadian patch on your back pack, they offer you free places to stay, come for dinner, and you are well respected. What did the Americans do again? Oh yeah, they waited till the war was allready ending and the German forces were allready being beat to jump in. They did nothing.

2. Better Industry? For what making Pollution? Who supplys you with lumber and water? That is right Canada. All the natural resources are here. Natural resources as in the ones you need to live, and probably the most important ones.

3. Pussy? Or not retarded? What country just lost the lifes of their citizens in a terrorist act due to your so called great country being idiots. That's right the United States of America.

4. Yes, that is why your President had meetings with our Prime Minister concerning the situation. He wanted nothing from Canada, I'm sure they met to sit down and watch televison together.

5. Like I said before, they liberated the Netherlands, and one country that stands out for sure is Holland. That is why they have a big thank-you Canadians tribute memorial there.

6. Once again, D-Day ring a bell. Canadian troops came in on boats and were recorded to make the bigest in land forward movement that day.

7. I've allready proved you wrong countless times, but to add on. Canada has done nothing eh? Well, Terry Fox seems to be Canadian and is the person who helped Cancer research get to the point it is at. If it wasn't for him, many more people around the world would have lost their lives by now. The greatest hockey player of all time is Canadian. Oh yeah...Remember when Donovan Bailey owned Michael Johnson in that race for fastest man in the world. You think if we really have done nothing for the world, Immagrants would hate us. But, this is the land of the free, and everybody does seem to love us.

Canada > America

Now you really know the facts.
Old 05-02-05, 12:30 AM   #122
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: B525 44D9

Pamella Anderson iz Canadian... nuff sed

werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 05-02-05, 12:47 AM   #123
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: EDE3 0451

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
1. We didn't do shit eh? Have you heard of D-Day? One of the biggest War events in World War II. Well, that was a Canadian squad. Was it not the Canadians who liberated the Netherlands? Yes, yes it was. If you go to Holland with a Canadian patch on your back pack, they offer you free places to stay, come for dinner, and you are well respected. What did the Americans do again? Oh yeah, they waited till the war was allready ending and the German forces were allready being beat to jump in. They did nothing.

2. Better Industry? For what making Pollution? Who supplys you with lumber and water? That is right Canada. All the natural resources are here. Natural resources as in the ones you need to live, and probably the most important ones.

3. Pussy? Or not retarded? What country just lost the lifes of their citizens in a terrorist act due to your so called great country being idiots. That's right the United States of America.

4. Yes, that is why your President had meetings with our Prime Minister concerning the situation. He wanted nothing from Canada, I'm sure they met to sit down and watch televison together.

5. Like I said before, they liberated the Netherlands, and one country that stands out for sure is Holland. That is why they have a big thank-you Canadians tribute memorial there.

6. Once again, D-Day ring a bell. Canadian troops came in on boats and were recorded to make the bigest in land forward movement that day.

7. I've allready proved you wrong countless times, but to add on. Canada has done nothing eh? Well, Terry Fox seems to be Canadian and is the person who helped Cancer research get to the point it is at. If it wasn't for him, many more people around the world would have lost their lives by now. The greatest hockey player of all time is Canadian. Oh yeah...Remember when Donovan Bailey owned Michael Johnson in that race for fastest man in the world. You think if we really have done nothing for the world, Immagrants would hate us. But, this is the land of the free, and everybody does seem to love us.

Canada > America

Now you really know the facts.

probably the best post ever in the history of rv....also, ww1, canadian troops were known for their bravery and being storm troopers...also, when the troops of the triple alliance found out they had to battle canadians, many ran in fear...while everyone was being killed with chlorine gas, canadians pissed on handkerchiefs, held em to their face, and progressed through the trenches...i have a test on WW1 tomorrow...canada IS the best country to live in, in the entire world...many surveys of people of different nationalities agree..so,fuck anyone who says canada aint shit

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-05, 12:58 AM   #124
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

man DON, go read a fucking book that doesn't say "Written in the US, made for the US" on it, cause fuck man, you are provin a level of ignorance that i thought could never exist....stop bragging cause you live in the states, its not that great a place to live....you may have the biggest military, but what does that do....it only provokes more war, and whats pussy about being a peaceful country? nothing, its actually refreshing and relieving to know i can go to school and not worry about getting shot or stabbed....everyday. seriously, yeah, canada has been proven to be the best country to live in, seriously, try making an argument about that......dont even try, because you'll come up with some stupid shit that the US is more wealthy or something.......yeah, thats just because you have a bigger population to leech taxes off of.....so basically, canada > US, pretty much in every category except for money, but who gives a shit about money anyways, but who cares, all you do is spend it on war propaganda and fast food anyways,...................so please, STFU before you get humilated even more

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-05, 01:02 AM   #125
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

^^^

***and to that, i utter empahatically*** "EXACTLY!"

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-05, 01:02 AM   #126
Intrepid
Are Be

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 2C01 D973

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
Pamella Anderson iz Canadian... nuff sed

werd

Lmfao .
Old 05-02-05, 01:07 AM   #127
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

i dont find her that hot, personally, her tits scare the shit outta me, whut with the excessive falseness of them...but yes, definitely would hit it..now someone continue on with the more intelligent part of this thread

Old 05-02-05, 01:29 AM   #128
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: B525 44D9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
i dont find her that hot

u can b expecting a big ole slap frum me at skool 2marow. WTF u mean u dont find her that hot?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!??!?!? watch that new show shes on, stacked or sumthin, its kinda shitty, but i watch it anywayz, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 05-02-05, 08:09 AM   #129
Adam

IP: A0C8 44A9

Also, if you watch the movie Super Size Me, you will realize that from true facts, and it even says in the movie. America is the Fatest country and the Dumbest. The little kids couldn't even put a face to Jesus in the flash cards, but they knew who Ronald McDonald was right away. The older ladies couldn't sing one of your gay American songs, but she knew the big mac song by heart. Your all just a bunch of Fat Ass Dumbasses who pronouce words wrong. It's ROOF, not RUF. Your just a bunch of conceided whores, when really, any other Country could blow you up with a touch of a button as well. Fuck, even Iraq was kicking your ass in war...and you still haven't found Osama Bin Ladin. How can a great country like America not be able to do this? Probably because they aren't so great. Your beer is also shitty too. Your Iced Tea is fuckin' stupid, who wants to drink cold tea? It should be a flavoured beverage. I didn't mind Americans, but now that I've seen how retarded they can be (DON) I piss on your country, and it's flag.
Old 05-02-05, 11:22 AM   #130
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

who cares were the richest and ur soo stupid. man i cant even explain how dumb redbull and highdro and all them r for agreeing with him. redbull said america sat back in ww2 and the canadians did D-DAY u idiot!!! americans suffered the most casualties and americans r the ones who supplied the most troops that day. we r the ones who invaded by the air plus almost all of the troops which stormed the beaches and freed nromandy were all americans. u have no idea little kids go read it up on the net....damn u guys r so dumb no wonder ur all canadian i pity u

AND ONCE AGAIN REDBULL IS WRONG...u say iraq was kicking our ass in a war? explain to me why the desert storm war was one of the shortest wars in the history of mankind. and the new war we liberated baghdad fast too and suffered little or no resisitance along the way. plus we kciked ass in afghanistan really fast. u canadians r the most misinformned group ever ur ignorance is just amazing to me. especially that u think canada did the most on D-DAY. canada barely sent any troops and americans r the ones who liberated normandy u dumbass thats why the cemetary there has an american flag over it and a cansdian one 3 flags over to it that hangs half as low because americans did the most. canadian r buried in the same cemetary as the americans yet ud have a hard time finding them cause there r so few and so many more americans damn u r so dumb. and the same for ww1, americans came late in that war and still liberated europe canada didnt do shit. it was all the british italians and americans, thats why u never hear about canadians cause there were barely any CANADA IS PUSSY, u and france r afraid of fuckin guns

thats why in college u can take american history italian history or english history but there isnt any canadian history cause u can sum it up in one word

pussies

Last edited by DON : 05-02-05 at 11:31 AM.
Old 05-02-05, 02:56 PM   #131
Mix & Match
Tight.

IP: 1768 36E3

*is still down*
Send a message via MSN to Mix & Match   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-05, 03:41 PM   #132
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 9212 9848

we're afraid of guns???? did u not see bowling for columbine?? 7 million out of 10 million homes in canada have guns...fuckin moron

Old 05-02-05, 05:19 PM   #133
Adam

IP: 4A0A BEB6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
who cares were the richest and ur soo stupid. man i cant even explain how dumb redbull and highdro and all them r for agreeing with him. redbull said america sat back in ww2 and the canadians did D-DAY u idiot!!! americans suffered the most casualties and americans r the ones who supplied the most troops that day. we r the ones who invaded by the air plus almost all of the troops which stormed the beaches and freed nromandy were all americans. u have no idea little kids go read it up on the net....damn u guys r so dumb no wonder ur all canadian i pity u

AND ONCE AGAIN REDBULL IS WRONG...u say iraq was kicking our ass in a war? explain to me why the desert storm war was one of the shortest wars in the history of mankind. and the new war we liberated baghdad fast too and suffered little or no resisitance along the way. plus we kciked ass in afghanistan really fast. u canadians r the most misinformned group ever ur ignorance is just amazing to me. especially that u think canada did the most on D-DAY. canada barely sent any troops and americans r the ones who liberated normandy u dumbass thats why the cemetary there has an american flag over it and a cansdian one 3 flags over to it that hangs half as low because americans did the most. canadian r buried in the same cemetary as the americans yet ud have a hard time finding them cause there r so few and so many more americans damn u r so dumb. and the same for ww1, americans came late in that war and still liberated europe canada didnt do shit. it was all the british italians and americans, thats why u never hear about canadians cause there were barely any CANADA IS PUSSY, u and france r afraid of fuckin guns

thats why in college u can take american history italian history or english history but there isnt any canadian history cause u can sum it up in one word

pussies

I can't argue with morons, it's to hard to explain things to them...Here is something you might understand...

Canada = Premium Dope
America = Shit Dope

Or.....

Canada = Hotter Women
America = Uglier Women
Old 05-02-05, 05:36 PM   #134
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON

pussies

how can we believe anything you say?.....you are convinced some italian invented the telephone

go die somewhere, please

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-05, 06:23 PM   #135
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: EBC9 87F2

canadian make phone...no italy....

haha..now i feel like i'm at his level of intelligence