RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-05, 09:44 PM   #121
Magic5

IP: 2361 1E5E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
and Mem idk, he lives in Arizona so it sounds like redneck land =/

Yeah.. because I live in Arizona and I could give a fuck less about what you think about saying "nigga" it must be because I'm an uneducated, racist peice of shit.

Lmao.

You can think of you want, but you really have NO idea what you're talking about.
Old 10-04-05, 09:44 PM   #122
Compose

IP: 4ADA E6DD

You cant just get up and leave the US without money.

But the truth is you would never say ni**a in front of 200 black guys in a nyc battle club, and if you did you would be killed...not just get your ass kicked, so yea saying it on the net is nice and cozy for you, but it still offends people...but I think that the word should be done with completely and idk why black people use it anyway knowing their ancestors went through a shitload of pain for that word to be gone.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 10-04-05, 09:45 PM   #123
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
If you hate the country.. move the fuck out. Seriously. People do it all the time. If you hate this shit so fucking bad, why the fuck you still here?

And yeah, I think it's stupid one word is restricted from my vocabulary when another race claims they and only they have the right to say it.

But of course, I need to grow up because my arguement is complete bullshit and I'm just ignorant.

^^ Now you don't even need to post a reply.. I got your back, yo.

WTF you think its that easy? Honestly I'm not wanted in this country I would leave so fuckin quick if someone gave me the money. YOu obviously feel like you have to defend yourself against the black people who obviously are getting on your nerves. Good for you. You're a BIG MAN. BIG MAN! Now send me the money to go to canada please.
Old 10-04-05, 09:46 PM   #124
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Indeph-
Man its just that white people can't just NOT say it since it offends people. I mean for fucks sake would you say camel jocky around a arab person? I mean nos is making light of a serious situation. He's not taking it seriously cause he's never been in that position. I know mim has only seen "thug" black people so he's made an assumption about it. I think of it like this, if tasted sprite once and it was bad then you'd think all sprite was bad right? He hates us cause he's only seen the TV black dude.(thugrobberignorant)

You don't know fucking shit about me.

You're making pointless assumptions because of my location and shit.. because I doubt I have told anybody here in like, "yeah, my knowledge of black people comes straight from the thugs. thats what all of them are anyway.".. because I know that's not true.
Old 10-04-05, 09:49 PM   #125
Magic5

Quote:
WTF you think its that easy? Honestly I'm not wanted in this country I would leave so fuckin quick if someone gave me the money. YOu obviously feel like you have to defend yourself against the black people who obviously are getting on your nerves. Good for you. You're a BIG MAN. BIG MAN! Now send me the money to go to canada please.

I think it's easy enough.. considering I've lived in 5 fucking countries.

But defend myself against "black people?" What the fuck does that even mean? You're making it sound like I think black people are inferior to whites.. which isn't true at all.

But yeah, I'm totally going to pay for you to leave this country. I don't really care about you, or whether you not you like living here. Make your own fucking money. If you hate this country THAT bad.. you'll find a way to get out.
Old 10-04-05, 09:52 PM   #126
Indeph
Not_Indeph

~

Quote:

But defend myself against "black people?" What the fuck does that even mean? You're making it sound like I think black people are inferior to whites.. which isn't true at all.

But yeah, I'm totally going to pay for you to leave this country. I don't really care about you, or whether you not you like living here. Make your own fucking money. If you hate this country THAT bad.. you'll find a way to get out.

Oh my god I hate talking about this, but I'm gonna stand my ground. FUCK black and white people. You both suck. I'm indeph. I'm nothing.
Old 10-04-05, 09:54 PM   #127
Magic5

Quote:
You cant just get up and leave the US without money.

But the truth is you would never say ni**a in front of 200 black guys in a nyc battle club, and if you did you would be killed...not just get your ass kicked, so yea saying it on the net is nice and cozy for you, but it still offends people...but I think that the word should be done with completely and idk why black people use it anyway knowing their ancestors went through a shitload of pain for that word to be gone.

Money issues are not my problem. Work. Get a bank account. Have part of your check go directly to the bank account so you won't even be tempted to spend the money.. and save up.

And yeah, I would never say "nigga" in front of 200 black dudes. Good point. Too bad it's irrevelant. There's a difference between making a point.. and living another day.

I do agree with the end of your shit though.. if it wasn't made out to be something that only black people would say.. and nobody said it all.. do you really think I would keep saying that shit like I don't care? Hell no.
Old 10-04-05, 09:54 PM   #128
Magic5

Quote:
Oh my god I hate talking about this, but I'm gonna stand my ground. FUCK black and white people. You both suck. I'm indeph. I'm nothing.

..Good point?

Old 10-04-05, 09:55 PM   #129
Compose

Quote:

Did you pay for the plane, clothes, gas, food, and rent bills all by yourself?
Old 10-04-05, 09:56 PM   #130
Compose

Quote:
..Good point?

lmfao werd...im like wtf? =/
Old 10-04-05, 09:59 PM   #131
Indeph
Not_Indeph

I was simply trying to say I'm an indivisual and not some black dude. But you both are idiots. Yes you too compose. I'm just sick of having to defend people I don't even fuckin know just cause our skin is the same. And I gotta take the rap for other people's mistakes on my identity.
Old 10-04-05, 10:06 PM   #132
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.A.C.
hell, im white
im not talking about all white people.

You're shitting me right?

Lmao.

Last edited by Mimesis : 10-04-05 at 10:12 PM.
Old 10-04-05, 10:08 PM   #133
Magic5

Quote:
Did you pay for the plane, clothes, gas, food, and rent bills all by yourself?

What the fuck? Hell no. My parents did.

..and believe it or not, they don't have like acres of trees that shed money sitting in our backyard.

They did this shit.. I think it's called saving up or some shit like that.
Old 10-04-05, 10:11 PM   #134
Magic5

Quote:
I was simply trying to say I'm an indivisual and not some black dude. But you both are idiots. Yes you too compose. I'm just sick of having to defend people I don't even fuckin know just cause our skin is the same. And I gotta take the rap for other people's mistakes on my identity.

Yeah, since I totally referred to you as "another black dude."

I'm not asking you to defend anybody else, what the fuck are you talking about? You come in here and start telling me all I know is "thug" black dudes, so my opinion is inferior to yours on this topic. I defended my point. Defend yours. When the fuck was I like, "What about everybody else who takes offense to the word? WHY DO THEY THINK LIKE THAT?"

What the fuck @ taking a rap for other people's mistakes? I really have no idea what you're talking about.

I like your complete randomness throughout your posts. Good shit.
Old 10-04-05, 10:15 PM   #135
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Yeah, since I totally referred to you as "another black dude."

I'm not asking you to defend anybody else, what the fuck are you talking about? You come in here and start telling me all I know is "thug" black dudes, so my opinion is inferior to yours on this topic. I defended my point. Defend yours. When the fuck was I like, "What about everybody else who takes offense to the word? WHY DO THEY THINK LIKE THAT?"

What the fuck @ taking a rap for other people's mistakes? I really have no idea what you're talking about.

I like your complete randomness throughout your posts. Good shit.

OMG all you do is act like you don't understand shit. Obviously I was refering to stereotypes when I said "take raps for other people's mistakes". OMG you are idiotic. I need to get the chalkboard and magic marker for you.