RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-05, 12:06 PM   #1
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP:

When that comes on in a club the whole place goes sick and raves, its a fuckin ill experience.
Old 11-06-05, 02:52 PM   #2
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

Maybe you should. Thats what music is and shit. EXPRESSION. Not "I can't talk about this because its not right". Americans just go all out. We don't bite our tounges.
Old 11-06-05, 02:54 PM   #3
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

closed.

I wish
Old 11-06-05, 02:58 PM   #4
leady
Addicted

IP:

but i dont want to express that..... im not the type to spit about that shit and "dwell" on the past.... i dont need to put my buisiness out there for other people to hear, its my life, i dont need to tell everybody everything about me in order to sell music, id rather be me creative and show the real skill i have, plus i enjoy it so much more spittin about creative stuff rather than generic played bullshit thats been said a trillion times
Old 11-06-05, 03:11 PM   #5
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP:

you dont have to be from the hood to be able to rap chip.
Old 11-06-05, 03:34 PM   #6
chip
pain is weakness leaving the body

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daubs
you dont have to be from the hood to be able to rap chip.

lmao......... i'd never dream of suggesting that...... i was refferring to ur 50cents and all of the other 'gangsta rappers' that make all the money, while some kool ass dudes and dope heads don't, simply bcuz of what kids r in to......

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Send a message via AIM to chip   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-05, 03:25 PM   #7
leady
Addicted

IP:

it really makes me laugh when u act like ur mainstream artists are the only ones i know.... but concidering ive performed supporting acts like the roots, and immortal technique when theyve come over here, ye go figure....and i have heard sum good lyricists, but still none of them drop rhyme schemes like UK heads do
Old 11-06-05, 03:32 PM   #8
chip
pain is weakness leaving the body

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
it really makes me laugh when u act like ur mainstream artists are the only ones i know.... but concidering ive performed supporting acts like the roots, and immortal technique when theyve come over here, ye go figure....and i have heard sum good lyricists, but still none of them drop rhyme schemes like UK heads do

yea, the roots r sick......... i wasn't suggesting that their weren't mainstram artists that weren't dope, i'm just sayin the US iz a big country, and there's no way u, or even i could keep track off all of the dope underground heads over here....

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Send a message via AIM to chip   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-05, 04:28 PM   #10
leady
Addicted

IP:

well wen i joined gritty... i got fucked about by them, so all wat i was meant to do wit em failed becos of the fact i was messed about and left... and ye i wud have video except i dnt vgot a camcorder and didnt have a digi cam wen i did them shows.. i was also meant to support.. scratch from the roots(feat mystro), yungun n mr thing wit doc brown hostin at end of this month at atlantic bar in oxford... but the venue sold up n shut down n the promoter mhas been un-able to find a new venue big enough to accomodate the amount of people they get everytime... so dont act like u know shit about me or what i do mate... u dont know a damned thing
Old 11-06-05, 04:47 PM   #11
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP:

efecx,

you get 1 xtra over in ireland?
Old 11-06-05, 06:10 PM   #13
leady
Addicted

IP:

ye it is efecx n ye its digital but u can listen online too
Old 11-06-05, 06:37 PM   #15