RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-05, 06:28 PM   #121
Magic5

IP: 543A A18E

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTaFo'
.......LORD FUCKIN JESUS YOUR PERDANTIC AS HELL MAN.

But for real....I said blacks in general because...........In my estimation, over half of the african american youth today like to think they are street wise.

Lets just end it by saying, I KNOW FOR A FACT WHY BLACK PEOPLE CALL WHITE PEOPLE WIGGERS, I can't speak for the other whiteboys who call they own race wiggers, you'd have to ask them, but I'm speakin on behalf of the black people I know.

You just fucked yourself in the same fucking paragraph. You said you know why black people call white people wiggers. Then, two sentences later, you say you know why the black people YOU KNOW call white people wiggers. Make up your fucking mind. You can either ignorant with the first sentence or just stupid as fuck by taking the other.

Either way, you lose.
Old 12-20-05, 06:29 PM   #122
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 771B FE64

Ya know somthin Mim, I read the first part where you said about me sterotyping, AND I SAID IN MY ESTIMATION THAT OVER HALF OF THE BLACK YOUTH TODAY ARE STREET SMART.

I retracted that part

so the rest of your bullshit, I'm not gonna read because seriously, we goin round in circules.

I SAID I CAN SPEAK FOR THE BLACK PEOPLE I KNOW AND WHY WE'D CALL WHITE PEOPLE WIGGERS, and you have to take it into a whole racial discussion and try using my own race against me when you cannot speak for any one black person in the world because of your own skin color

get the fuck outta here, Mim

you want everythin to be a perfect little world and you thjink you have all the answers....when clearly, you dont know shit.

Ya aint never been to the street before, only black people you ever met are ''skaters'' like you said.

so how can you speak for those black people who live, eat and sleep the urban culture in which some white people think they can come and immitate.

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-05, 06:29 PM   #123
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Yeah. The thing is I know that everyone is racist for a reason. A white dude could get robbed by a black dude and turn on the radio and hear some krunk shit. Then he'll hate black people and say nigger when black people aren't around. A black dude could get harassed by cops and turn on the TV and see a bunch of racist white people frolliking and making cracks. So its like.. you're too closeminded of people if you're racist. People don't understand indivisuallity. Saying black ppl this and white ppl that. Stfu people contradict themselves. I've seen the light just in case mim wants to comment -_-

I haven't contradicted myself. Show me of my instance in this thread where I've said "Black people. . ." or "White people. . ." I've said SOME white, SOME black.. but never stereotyped a whole race of people like MeTaFo' has.
Old 12-20-05, 06:29 PM   #124
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Jesus christ mim do I have to offend you to get responded to?

Edit u responded

and I'm talkin about red bull
Old 12-20-05, 06:32 PM   #125
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
You just fucked yourself in the same fucking paragraph. You said you know why black people call white people wiggers. Then, two sentences later, you say you know why the black people YOU KNOW call white people wiggers. Make up your fucking mind. You can either ignorant with the first sentence or just stupid as fuck by taking the other.

Either way, you lose.

THATS YOU BEING PERDANTIC AGAIN?? I'm so suprized hahahaha#

FOR REAL THO, I said I know why black people call white folks wiggers, I meant the black people I know, Obviously I cant speak for those ''upper class'' black people, because I'm not one and they prolly couldnt give a shit about hip hop or wiggers, Your just choosing to argue now when you really dont have too.

Old 12-20-05, 06:34 PM   #126
Magic5

Quote:
get the fuck outta here, Mim

you want everythin to be a perfect little world and you thjink you have all the answers....when clearly, you dont know shit.

Ya aint never been to the street before, only black people you ever met are ''skaters'' like you said.

so how can you speak for those black people who live, eat and sleep the urban culture in which some white people think they can come and immitate.

I deleted the first part of your post because I've already heard that from you.. and it's all bullshit ignorance.. as I've come to show in previous posts.

Now, on to this shit pile.

I never said I know all the answers. I don't know why some things happen, why some things are the way they are. But I do know that you've been ignorant the whole fucking time you've been in this thread and I have no problem making you look like an idiot because of it.

Yeah, I've never been to the "street" before, but I do black people who have. I said that I know SOME skater and rocker blacks.. I never said, "All I know is skater and rocker black people." You made that part up to benefit your arguement.. which is stupid as fuck (I'm seeing a common trend in your posts..)

And, I never spoke for anybody. I pointed out flaws and illogical peices of your arguement. That question should be directed to YOU. HOW CAN YOU SPEAK FOR ANYBODY ELSE? That's all you've been doing, and I know that you don't know EVERY black, urban person.. so you can't speak for them. That = ignorance. That = idiotic. That = stupid.

You're a fucking faggot, dude. Fall the fuck back.
Old 12-20-05, 06:35 PM   #127
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Jesus christ mim do I have to offend you to get responded to?

Edit u responded

and I'm talkin about red bull

No, you didn't offend me.. but you were like "All I'm seeing.." and I've been posting a good bit in this thread and so I was like I never did that.

I wasn't offended because I could tell that most of that post wasn't directed to me.
Old 12-20-05, 06:36 PM   #128
Magic5

Quote:
THATS YOU BEING PERDANTIC AGAIN?? I'm so suprized hahahaha#

FOR REAL THO, I said I know why black people call white folks wiggers, I meant the black people I know, Obviously I cant speak for those ''upper class'' black people, because I'm not one and they prolly couldnt give a shit about hip hop or wiggers, Your just choosing to argue now when you really dont have too.

No, you're choosing to continue your ignorant stream of posts. YOU DON'T KNOW EVERY URBAN BLACK PERSON EITHER, so HOW THE FUCK can you speak for them too? Just shut the fuck up, you keep responding but add nothing to the arguement. Go play in busy traffic or something.
Old 12-20-05, 06:40 PM   #129
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
No, you're choosing to continue your ignorant stream of posts. YOU DON'T KNOW EVERY URBAN BLACK PERSON EITHER, so HOW THE FUCK can you speak for them too? Just shut the fuck up, you keep responding but add nothing to the arguement. Go play in busy traffic or something.

LORD FUCKIN JESUS, Your a moron....your dumb, you live in your own little bubble in which you think your right on every occassion, and you obsses over the stupidest little things like pretending you know more asbout urban lifestyle than a black man which has been there n done that.

FOR REAL, This is my last comment in this thread now

I, JEMAL JOHNSON AM SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF EVERY BLACK KID IVE MET IN THE ORLAND/KISSIME AREA AND ALSO THE SACRAMENTO AND BAY AREA OF CALIFFORNIA, AND I'M SPEAKING TO CLARIFY THAT WE...AS AFRICAN AMERICANS STRESS THAT SHOULD A WHITEBOY IMMITATE THE URBAN CULTURE IN ANY WAY.....WE WILL CALL THEM A WIGGER, WEITHER WE ARE JOKING, OR BEING DEADLY SERIOUS, WE WILL CALL THEM WIGGERS.

Old 12-20-05, 06:41 PM   #130
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 43D6 DE24

Quote:
Hass anybody ever said we can call youcracker but you cant call us nigger?

I dont think they have, I just think your being an asshole right now.

Seems more acceptable for a black dude to call a white person a cracka or a wigger then a white dude to call a black dude a nigger, least to me. As for being an asshole, if that means I'm not saying white people are the only ones racist to people, then ya, I'm an asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 12-20-05, 06:42 PM   #131
Magic5

Quote:
LORD FUCKIN JESUS, Your a moron....your dumb, you live in your own little bubble in which you think your right on every occassion, and you obsses over the stupidest little things like pretending you know more asbout urban lifestyle than a black man which has been there n done that.

FOR REAL, This is my last comment in this thread now

I, JEMAL JOHNSON AM SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF EVERY BLACK KID IVE MET IN THE ORLAND/KISSIME AREA AND ALSO THE SACRAMENTO AND BAY AREA OF CALIFFORNIA, AND I'M SPEAKING TO CLARIFY THAT WE...AS AFRICAN AMERICANS STRESS THAT SHOULD A WHITEBOY IMMITATE THE URBAN CULTURE IN ANY WAY.....WE WILL CALL THEM A WIGGER, WEITHER WE ARE JOKING, OR BEING DEADLY SERIOUS, WE WILL CALL THEM WIGGERS.

More ignorance? What a surprise.
Old 12-20-05, 06:48 PM   #132
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Seems more acceptable for a black dude to call a white person a cracka or a wigger then a white dude to call a black dude a nigger, least to me. As for being an asshole, if that means I'm not saying white people are the only ones racist to people, then ya, I'm an asshole.

Its just like raising a kid. If a kid curses at his parents all the time, its gonna seem like its cool. When black ppl call white dudes crackers most of the time they don't do SHIt. But when white ppl call black dudes niggers they get beat up. So maybe you need to stop whoopin ass cause you know damn well people hesitate to say nigger in front of a black dude.
Old 12-20-05, 07:29 PM   #133
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 6369 035F

lmao at people thinkin im black........ i get that shit alot

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 12-20-05, 09:06 PM   #134
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F7E3 42B8

I get that wigger shit alllllllll the time at work.

It pisses me off to the point i chase em with knives

But I agree with what Rev said aswell.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-05, 09:48 PM   #135
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DFAA 0F63

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
lmao at people thinkin im black........ i get that shit alot

HOLY SHIT ur white??
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote