RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Anything Goes
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-06, 04:29 PM   #122
Mc Wicked
Flyweight

IP: 61DC 94A7

Yeah and theres a whole bunch of other clues....like
If u take the 5 letters from TUPAC and add the 2 from 2pac that =7...omg

If u take the Word Resurrection (12 letters) and subtract Tupac (5 letters) =7

now take the word resurrection drop the resurrec and take the T then turn the ION into UPA then the word tupac (5 letters again) subtract the 2 from 2pac and that gives u 3 and C is the 3rd letter in the alphabet so that spells TUPAC. So its obvious that Tupac got his name from the word resurrection...........WOW

and tupac thang was Thug Life and a thug can also be known as a G and G is the 7th letter in the alphabet
Old 02-09-06, 04:50 PM   #123
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C8F2 8CC9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
you are SUCH an herb... for real.... I was going to make a mock thread saying all the reasons biggie is still alive, but i cant be bothered. you're too dumb. for real.

well biggies dead but pacs alive....ya'll saying its just a thang the market did ta get sales off of pacs albums but yet they aint doin that shit with biggie, or elvis, or anybody else that died and phenom in all u couldnt even do that shit with biggie cuz he dont have no shit ta list
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-06, 04:52 PM   #124
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efecx
dude make sense n he didnt do that none stop lol dont be fooled by the hype he wud not do 3 songs a day everyday he jus did 3 songz alot of the time he hi up a studio

n stop refferin to fuckin movies for this dam u do realize that hsit aint real

pacs death is

u are so fuckijn retarded i just said it aint gone probably be the exact number i wouldnt of said that if i thought he really did 3 songs a day he just did on average fuckin retard learn how ta read shit before u speak on it and i wasnt relating the movie to pac dumbass i was relating it ta society cuz its the fuckin truth..do u ever fuckin pay attention ta shit????? u probably got A.D.D or some shit
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-06, 04:55 PM   #125
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc Wicked
Yeah and theres a whole bunch of other clues....like
If u take the 5 letters from TUPAC and add the 2 from 2pac that =7...omg

If u take the Word Resurrection (12 letters) and subtract Tupac (5 letters) =7

now take the word resurrection drop the resurrec and take the T then turn the ION into UPA then the word tupac (5 letters again) subtract the 2 from 2pac and that gives u 3 and C is the 3rd letter in the alphabet so that spells TUPAC. So its obvious that Tupac got his name from the word resurrection...........WOW

and tupac thang was Thug Life and a thug can also be known as a G and G is the 7th letter in the alphabet

somebody all ready said shit like that in this thread..stop being so fuckin original....and how the fuck else do u explain the number 7 bein up so many times it wouldnt show up so many fuckin times if it didnt mean shit and thats flat out shit in ur face not complictaed shit like that dumbass
Old 02-09-06, 04:58 PM   #126
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

people who say elvis is alive and biggies alive is retarded but that shit aint like this pacs death has too many clues and weird shit bout it ta be real
Old 02-10-06, 07:58 PM   #127
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Okay, Mr. 'I'll act like I don't care thouh I continue to post and blame my stupid actions on the fact I want amusement', do you not know the meaning of the word coincidence? They're not clues, it's fucking coincidence. Face it.
Old 02-11-06, 12:30 AM   #128
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP: 8E7F 1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Okay, Mr. 'I'll act like I don't care thouh I continue to post and blame my stupid actions on the fact I want amusement', do you not know the meaning of the word coincidence? They're not clues, it's fucking coincidence. Face it.

yea it is coincidence that he puts the shit in his lyrics, its coincidence that all those 7's are everywhere, its a coincidence that bonethugz harmony was yelling he's alive on a track, its coincidence theres so much crucifixion shit goin on in his music videos and albums, its a coincidence that he named his clique Makevelli..and its coincidene there album can be rearrangaranged to say that he's really alive and its coincidence that the name of a person in the bible that was the 1st ta witness jesus's resurrection (simon) was put in the credits of the makevelli album...its all coincidence and he's really dead ....and i give a fuck bout what i think i dont give a fuck bout what other people think unless they bein completely fucked up then i'll really fuck them up
Old 02-11-06, 12:34 AM   #129
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

oh and give me some real reasons why he's dead and not opinions on why he's really dead tell me the facts on why he's dead....can you dig up his grave?????
did he have an autopsy???? did he have a funeral??? was there actually any photos of him being in the hospital dying?? did u see him die??? no ur just believing something someone told u on the news and ur refusing ta believe anything else besides what u been growing up beleiving...its almost like trying ta tell the kids there's no santa clause
Old 02-11-06, 01:28 PM   #130
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

one, there is no Santa Claus, so wtf at that weak metaphor.
two, you're believing the website and other media outlets that he IS alive.
three, you're a fucking idiot, and once you can indefinitely prove he's alive without just listing how the number seven appears a few times, you will be taken seriously.

Quote:
yea it is coincidence that he puts the shit in his lyrics,
Yes.
its coincidence that all those 7's are everywhere,
Even if it's not a coincidence, it's a moneymaking scheme to have people believe he's still alive so idiots like you can sit there and continue to buy recycled albums.
its a coincidence that bonethugz harmony was yelling he's alive on a track,
"ELVIS IS STILL ALIVE," yells Crazy Hades on rapverse.com, making it undeniably true. If he was in the witness protection like some people are claiming, his name wouldn't be fucking popping up.
its coincidence theres so much crucifixion shit goin on in his music videos and albums, its a coincidence that he named his clique Makevelli..
[b]Money-making scheme. He knew he'd eventually die, most likely. And he was a christian, so what? Not proof.

and its coincidene there album can be rearrangaranged to say that he's really alive
Money-making scheme.
and its coincidence that the name of a person in the bible that was the 1st ta witness jesus's resurrection (simon) was put in the credits of the makevelli album...
...Let's see...this can not be proven wrong, because we all know there are too few people named Simon in the world.
its all coincidence and he's really dead ....
Yup. And people just want more money after their supply is cut off.
and i give a fuck bout what i think i dont give a fuck bout what other people think unless they bein completely fucked up then i'll really fuck them up
[b]Oh Mr. Big Boy Scary Fighter, I'm shaking in my boots about your empty threat. If you don't give a fuck, then why did you say 'you want more hate to laugh at', you hypocritical moron? Why did you make this thread then?

HE'S FUCKING DEAD. If he was alive, he'd be back by now, when he was still a well-known and mourned cat. The industry has moved on and Tupac is past, and if he somehow is alive somewhere in Cuba, then it doesn't fucking matter because he won't be making more songs. Just because rappers are holding on to the belief he's alive by shouting out his name on rap songs(probably so more people check out an otherwise mediocre song) does not mean he's alive. Because someone named 'Simon' is on his credits and that a firm believer in God changed his name to a biblical term means nothing. Just shut the fuck up, this thread is worthless.

Last edited by Crazy Hades : 02-11-06 at 01:34 PM.
Old 02-11-06, 02:07 PM   #131
Mc Wicked
Flyweight

IP: 6596 3F6C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prozak
oh and give me some real reasons why he's dead and not opinions on why he's really dead tell me the facts on why he's dead....

uhhhh I got one

HE WAS SHOT TO DEATH<<<<thats prooven fact.... recorded documents sayin this mutha fucka got shot and all that bull shit
Old 02-11-06, 04:11 PM   #132
ksr
Middle Weight

Graphics Record: 11-4
IP: FEC7 C2A5

of course he's alive!
i saw him in kfc yesterday
Old 02-11-06, 06:19 PM   #133
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

how the fuck can the name of the makevelli album have that just for a money making scheme when pac came up with the name himself??? u want it ta be coincidence and like i said its now or never..its been 10 years since he "died" if he didnt come out already he's gon come out this year and maybe this would be the EXACT fuckin reason why he would fake his death and be out this long cuz a true 2pac fan will have respect for 2pac no matter how the fuck long its been but all u muthafuckas seemed ta almost forgot him and dont give a fuck whether hes dead or not despite all the muthafuckin clues out there...like i said before if it was just a money making scheme dont u think they be doin that shit with biggie and everybody else that died and after asking for real reasons why hes really dead i havent seen ONE fuckin real reason just more of ur fucked up opinions oh except for he's been shot which just shows a shot up car and shit saying he was shot but wheres the pictures of him after he was shot?? was the photgraphers shy?? they took pictures of him shot when he got shot the first time...ya'll want him ta be dead....even if he was dead crazy hades u should atleast have respect for him u actin like u dont give a fuck if he died
Old 02-11-06, 09:10 PM   #134
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Okay, let me get this straight. You think my opinion is fucked up? What a fucking idiot. Why wouldn't they do it with everyone? Because then people would grow obvious. They also don't care about the person, just the money, and they get money off all this Tupac stuff. Tupac is not alive, the name Makavelli is a biblical name and he believes in god, it's a fucking coincidence. I can name myself Lazarus then end up dying, but that doesn't mean I'll be revived. Point: You have no proof other than what is not FACT, but COINCIDENCE. You should have respect for him and let him fucking rest in peace, instead of stupid chumps like you bringing up his tragic death over and over. You are a stubborn idiot who can't understand Tupac is dead.

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. If Tupac is 'officially resurrected', then I'll believe your little conspiracy theory. Until then, shut the hell up. So what if they didn't show pictures of Tupac afterward being shot? If it was a conspiracy theory, they'd at least doctor some photos. Just stop being an annoying pest and continuing your little misguided opinion.
Old 02-11-06, 11:02 PM   #135
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Okay, let me get this straight. You think my opinion is fucked up? What a fucking idiot. Why wouldn't they do it with everyone? Because then people would grow obvious. They also don't care about the person, just the money, and they get money off all this Tupac stuff. Tupac is not alive, the name Makavelli is a biblical name and he believes in god, it's a fucking coincidence. I can name myself Lazarus then end up dying, but that doesn't mean I'll be revived. Point: You have no proof other than what is not FACT, but COINCIDENCE. You should have respect for him and let him fucking rest in peace, instead of stupid chumps like you bringing up his tragic death over and over. You are a stubborn idiot who can't understand Tupac is dead.

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. If Tupac is 'officially resurrected', then I'll believe your little conspiracy theory. Until then, shut the hell up. So what if they didn't show pictures of Tupac afterward being shot? If it was a conspiracy theory, they'd at least doctor some photos. Just stop being an annoying pest and continuing your little misguided opinion.

machavelli wasnt biblical just ancient more like shakespear times i can understand one or two coincidences but theres way too many ta be coincidence open ur fuckin eyes....and what makes YOU right...all of a sudden ya'll got the facts down like u been there and shit..u aint seen him die not even in the public they just said it...2pac is the biggest seeling hip hop of all time he can afford ta bribe the media ta say he's dead and whateva is said on tv people will believe...yes i am stubborn all stubborn who gives a fuck if ya'll wasnt stubborn you'd atleast give this shit some thought