RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-07, 03:09 PM   #121
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: F956 A220

yeah, but joe that logic only applies if the two people beefing are both dope enough to make a classic 30 line battle...

500 posts Wyte. get to it.
Old 01-03-07, 03:09 PM   #122
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 670E 9063

I enjoy beef, it sparks something extra in the battles.

EXAMPLE: My first battle with Joe, we had some major beef going on and we got to let it all out in a 36 line battle which got put in the LBL and RV Hall of Fame.

Also, the beef I had with that idiot K Illa was pretty sweet. I got to embarass him in the LBL and then got him banned with a pink slip battle.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 03:12 PM   #123
Wyte
New to RV

IP: 1543 7BA0

Aight Thanks, DTH.
Send a message via AIM to Wyte Send a message via MSN to Wyte   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 03:25 PM   #124
Heychoo
Middle Weight

IP: 1010 8A22

i never have enough motivation to write 30. unless its a pic battle, and thats a maybe.

appoc - the shit i've been dropping on here...was mainly stuff to beat my opponents...people like infamouz and ORLY aren't exactly Hensley or Fletcher. i'm not going to sit here and argue...and i believe you bit your closer in one of the battles against Nick you won.

nick - i'll take your word for it..but still..that many fucking lines..good lord.

being better than you @ life x9.
Old 01-03-07, 03:29 PM   #125
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Word, some people just write what they need. I only write so much because I enjoy it. Its like once I get going I just don't stop until I've run out of concepts, lol.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 03:31 PM   #126
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: FAF9 B11F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wireless
i never have enough motivation to write 30. unless its a pic battle, and thats a maybe.

appoc - the shit i've been dropping on here...was mainly stuff to beat my opponents...people like infamouz and ORLY aren't exactly Hensley or Fletcher. i'm not going to sit here and argue...and i believe you bit your closer in one of the battles against Nick you won.

nick - i'll take your word for it..but still..that many fucking lines..good lord.

If I was judging you merely what I saw on here I wouldn't have said 'it would be unfair to call you wack.'

And I didn't bite that line, think of how many millions of punchlines there have been over the internet. There are obviously many alike, yet seeing as you dragged that punch out of the RB 1-2 archives, a site where I do not visit anymore and a league I have never been in or ever had much interest in, you never proved anything. Besides, the setups are completely different, which means the most it could have been was a flip. Not only that, but it was ONE bar in a 36 line battle. It took more than one punch to win that battle. So stop using it as a comeback to everything I say, it's getting tiring.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 03:33 PM   #127
Heychoo
Middle Weight

IP: 1010 8A22

It's still kinda suspicious appoc..looks like a bite, but if you insist, i'll drop it.

and yeah nick...i'll write the minnimum lines with the minimum ammount of skill i have to use to beat somebody.

and i naturally have a swagger. i've been in the text game for 2 months. if i'm doing this in 2, imagine where i'll be at in 4.

being better than you @ life x9.
Old 01-03-07, 03:34 PM   #128
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 55F1 3980

*includes self in conversation to laugh* lol ^
Old 01-03-07, 03:36 PM   #129
Apex
New to RV

IP: 02E1 E911

I don't truly understand why all of the beef is needed in the first place. And nah I haven't been on this site for but a week. I don't have any type of downtalk on it but you definitely can't place this site above RB at all. You can't place the LBL over the LLL.

Appoc, the statement you made earlier about LLL's "top heads" is bullshit. The people that you did mention had time to develop so you can't say shit about them. Some are decent heads and others are alright. Plus, the heads in that league that are dope as fuck tend not to try sometimes and that's why they are not on top. But seriously, look at RB's older battlers like $pit, M~M, Feebs, COM, K, and others. Just those 5 right there, ya'll would have serious problems beating them IF they really give it their all. And Appoc, your sitting here calling Wireless intellectually challenged yet you mispell words frantically. Look at yourself before you diss others.

Also, this whole thing is basically pointless in the first place. What will it solve other than you guys battling and proving who is better? It's online, if you get that much of a rush proving to a person you are better than them here, then there is a problem.
Old 01-03-07, 03:40 PM   #130
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex
But seriously, look at RB's older battlers like $pit, M~M, Feebs, COM, K, and others. Just those 5 right there, ya'll would have serious problems beating them IF they really give it their all.

lmao.. $pit is decent, Feebs is aight, never heard of K, M~M.. lmao is fucking garbage and COM, well that bitch came over here, challenged me... i called him on it and he fucking ran away scared... so i have zero respect for that faggot.
Old 01-03-07, 03:41 PM   #131
King Solo
Skadoosh!

The fact is, you put thos 5 battlers and I can pretty much guarantee that I could put together 5 people on this site who would wipe the fucking floor with all of them.
Old 01-03-07, 03:47 PM   #132
Apex
New to RV

IP: 02E1 E911

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
lmao.. $pit is decent, Feebs is aight, never heard of K, M~M.. lmao is fucking garbage and COM, well that bitch came over here, challenged me... i called him on it and he fucking ran away scared... so i have zero respect for that faggot.

Mystery~Murdera = Garbage? That's funny. And truthfully, I highly doubt that man. It's only a couple heads left here that can compete at an official top level.

Trus
Nick
Appoc - maybe
N. Tavarez - maybe

And Butler when he was here. Other than that, nobody here has ever wowed me with anything. And after COM won in Season 5 in 06 he hardly took text serious so you probly won due to that. Feebs is a very good battler. He's just on his chill. Go back a little while and believe it or not, he'd whore you. And until it happens that LBL faces LLL, you can't talk shit about LLL. Imo, I think LLL would come out the winner simply because the people here ya'll call ya'll "top heads" are ya'll only good heads. Everybody else is ehhh.
Old 01-03-07, 03:48 PM   #133
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex
Appoc, the statement you made earlier about LLL's "top heads" is bullshit. The people that you did mention had time to develop so you can't say shit about them. Some are decent heads and others are alright. Plus, the heads in that league that are dope as fuck tend not to try sometimes and that's why they are not on top. But seriously, look at RB's older battlers like $pit, M~M, Feebs, COM, K, and others. Just those 5 right there, ya'll would have serious problems beating them IF they really give it their all. And Appoc, your sitting here calling Wireless intellectually challenged yet you mispell words frantically. Look at yourself before you diss others.

In the past LLL was dope as fuck, I never denied that. I said AT THE MOMENT it's poor. And of course Spit, M&M, Feebs and Com would beat me, they're some of the best textees on the entire net. I'm not quite at their level yet. I'm only 15, they're all like 20 and have been texting for years. But none of them are really competing in LLL at the moment and if they are they're not really giving it their all, therefore the quality of the league is suffering.

I mispell words because this keyboard is broken and many of the keys have to be punched extremely hard before they type properly. You try typing with that kind of keyboard and I'm sure you'll have difficulties too.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 03:49 PM   #134
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: F956 A220

Well, as I'm familiar with all those people from RB... those 5 vs. RV's top 5 would be a pretty even battle... but then again, none of those 5 people that Apex named actually battle anymore, lol. Their current top 5 vs. our current top 5 would have little chance of winning.
Old 01-03-07, 03:51 PM   #135
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
Well, as I'm familiar with all those people from RB... those 5 vs. RV's top 5 would be a pretty even battle... but then again, none of those 5 people that Apex named actually battle anymore, lol. Their current top 5 vs. our current top 5 would have little chance of winning.

Precisely.

Feeble has the capabilities of dropping AMAZING but at the moment he's either running dry of good concepts (which happens) or isn't really putting any effort into it. If all of RVs best heads signed into LBL then it would be one of the best legaues on the net, yet sadly many of them don't battle anymore.