RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-08, 11:48 PM   #121
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3B26 8032

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
Some of the biggest games on 360 have been original titles.

im open to learning new shit, please, enlighten me
Old 09-04-08, 12:07 AM   #122
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

Alot are multi-platform, but I just grabbed a few original titles that had already been released to show you how many we had. All the bolded ones are the ones that sold millions.

Condemned, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Skate, Gears of War, Assassin's Creed, Blue Dragon, Call of Juarez, Jericho, The Club, Crackdown, Saint's Row, Dark Sector, The Darkness, Dead Rising, Dirt, Earth Defense Force 2017, Kameo, FEAR, Enchated Arms, Kane and Lynch, Full Auto, Infinite Discovery, Just Cause, Lost Planet, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Ninenty-Nine Nights, Overlord, Prey, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas, Too Human, Two Worlds, Viva Pinata.

That's not even half of the ones that have already been released and there are just as many being released in the future. If you want proof of that I can show you too. But this arguement is getting old, man.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 09-04-08, 12:11 AM   #123
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

This is a pointless arguement anymore, man. They're both good in their own ways. I just prefer a 360 and you prefer a PS3. I feel like we've wasted moments of our lives talking about this crap.

Old 09-04-08, 02:32 AM   #124
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP: 0EF4 7668

yea, im done .
Old 09-04-08, 03:28 AM   #125
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
no, im just not going to waste my time on some kids who are going to say the same shyt every time, instead of presenting a new argument, its boring,

here are your two main fallacies, im going to assume you know what they are since you did say your argument had none, but you can google them if you like.

ad populum

ad ignorantiam

the link only further proved my point, and the HD thing is bullshit, everyone has HD tv's nowadays if they have 360's or PS3's, at least most of the people i know, its not like they are hella expensive anymore, especially college kids, they buy it with their refund checks. i didnt say the gameplay was due only to graphics, so dont hit me with that bullshit, im not going to reiterate the shit i said already about that because im assuming that your not a fucking monkey so you have some level of human intelligence and you already comprehended what i said, but chose to completely ignore it, and throw shit back at me, just like a monkey, if your going to come back and say some more bullshit, please dont even worry about it, keep it to yourself, cuz i have better things to do

lmao...i'll keep it short then....and say...you're a fucking retard.

1 word. statistics.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-08, 04:05 AM   #126
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

your so ignorant it amazes me
Old 09-04-08, 01:11 PM   #127
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
your so ignorant it amazes me

lmao...i'm ignorant? find some statistics guy...untill you do...YOU are the ignorant one...because you've made rediculous claims with no statistical information to back it up.
Look up some fucking statistics, and see what happens. You're going to be like..."oh, he's right...i am a fucking retard..why did I pretend like i knew what i was talking about"

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-08, 01:35 PM   #128
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

9 pages of arguing bout if xbox 360 or ps3 is better??

guys... i know you're better then this...
Old 09-04-08, 02:22 PM   #129
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: C7DD 3348

hmm i ain't too sure about that one anymore lol
Old 09-04-08, 08:13 PM   #130
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

lol it's fun to argue, especially when I'm In the middle of a logic class, it gives me practice, but yea I already said I was done but

Statistics won't prove anything but what OTHER people think, it's not going to prove which one is better, soulja boy sold more albums this year than a shitload of rappers, is he better than them?

Going off of statistics to prove which console is better is not a valid argument, it's commuting a fallacy called ad populum
Old 09-04-08, 09:07 PM   #131
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
lol it's fun to argue, especially when I'm In the middle of a logic class, it gives me practice, but yea I already said I was done but

Statistics won't prove anything but what OTHER people think, it's not going to prove which one is better, soulja boy sold more albums this year than a shitload of rappers, is he better than them?

Going off of statistics to prove which console is better is not a valid argument, it's commuting a fallacy called ad populum

i wasn't talking about stats for consoles you fucking retard....go back to that "logic" class as you like to call it....and maybe it will help you figure out what it is i'm obviously speaking of.

Old 09-04-08, 09:41 PM   #132
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Ok thundercunt, don't come at me with the statistic bullshit, you haven't provided any statistics either
Old 09-04-08, 09:43 PM   #133
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Come on, guys. Everybody love everybody.

Old 09-04-08, 09:57 PM   #134
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Haha I was done but he kept goin
Old 09-04-08, 10:43 PM   #135
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Ok thundercunt, don't come at me with the statistic bullshit, you haven't provided any statistics either

what did i fucking tell you douchebag? i told you..go back to your logic class...and figure out what the fuck i'm talking about.

NOTHING i've said has required statistics..because it's ALL been shit based upon my own personal experiences.

You are the stupid mother fucker that throws out false information, hoping it's true...to prove a point.

don't fucking respond untill you get what i'm talking about...you look it up...and then go..."you're right..i didn't know what the fuck i was talking about"

in the mean time...you and 2v can jerk eachother off while reading everything you can find off of wikipedia