RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-09, 10:11 PM   #121
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

This thread's got more essays than southern california.
Old 11-02-09, 12:25 AM   #122
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1258 9408

yea norcal has a lot of them mexican dudes too though lol
Old 11-02-09, 01:01 AM   #123
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F499 B9F8

You go to Heaven for having "Faith" in Jesus. Not just believing. You can believe he existed but not have faith in him. So many people say they believe he existed, but they don't believe in him. If you don't accept Jesus in your life why would I hate you? Why would I put you down? Only thing i've been saying is whats in the Bible. A lot of people are saying I dont believe in Jesus or dont like him because he doesn't do things for "ME" or the things "I WANT." or because he does not answer my prayers. Everyone in this world is always about "me, me, & me." This world is always just about themselves. Jesus won't give you everything you want. It says int he BIble the moment you accept him in your life you will face tribulations your entire life. You will never get everything you want wether you are with Jesus or not. You say the concept of Hell and Heaven is dumb.

So when you die, you'd rather not exist period? God made hell so there can be a heaven. With out heaven there is no hell, without hell there is no heaven. Heaven is there to exist for a reason. The people that accept our God and hell for the people that deny him. Its the same thing with our country. If you follow the laws and rules and stay loyal to america you are free and don't go to jail. But if you commit murder or treason against our country you to go Jail. If there was no Jail than why would people stop stealing or killing? IF there was no reward for being good and following the rules than everyone would cheat, lie, kill, treason, without any worry of consequences. Hell is the consequence and heaven is the reward.

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-09, 01:06 AM   #124
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F499 B9F8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rats
sidenote: You two are not doing so well to 'spread gods word' Because Im just finding you both ignorant and non respective to anyone elses personal views. May be with a bit more respect to how others see things and be open minded to what others have to say then people will listen.
but no one.. and I mean no one.. wants to listen to 2 people who show no respect for the next mans opinion as long as its 'against' there 'god'. Im in no way against what you beleive.. and i 100% respect what you beleive.. but I doubt I will ever see either of you respect my point of view and accept it.

Okay, showing no respect. So, by being open minded, when you say its okay to have sex before marriage I should say sure thats okay? OR because I believe you shouldn't do that I should say thats wrong. Or when you say Jesus never existed I'll say sure no problem. So I'll just go ahead and agree with everything you say? When you say problems in your life and say this is why I dont believe in God. Than sure i'll understand where you are coming from. But when you say things that are totally against the bible, or when the bible says this isn't true, than why should I agree with it? Same reason if you dont believe in what I say, you never agree with it. You keep saying I don't respect you. You keep saying that I'm weak. People keep saying that I believe in a God that doesn't exist. When I say anything like this right from the beginning I just rebuked and rebuked. If i said anything wrong than correct me. By constantly saying Your stupid in believing in Jesus than tahts being disrespectful. From what I could remember, I have not shown any disrespect at all. No anger, no nothing, just responses.

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-09, 03:01 AM   #125
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
You go to Heaven for having "Faith" in Jesus. Not just believing. You can believe he existed but not have faith in him. So many people say they believe he existed, but they don't believe in him. If you don't accept Jesus in your life why would I hate you? Why would I put you down? Only thing i've been saying is whats in the Bible. A lot of people are saying I dont believe in Jesus or dont like him because he doesn't do things for "ME" or the things "I WANT." or because he does not answer my prayers. Everyone in this world is always about "me, me, & me." This world is always just about themselves. Jesus won't give you everything you want. It says int he BIble the moment you accept him in your life you will face tribulations your entire life. You will never get everything you want wether you are with Jesus or not. You say the concept of Hell and Heaven is dumb.

So when you die, you'd rather not exist period? God made hell so there can be a heaven. With out heaven there is no hell, without hell there is no heaven. Heaven is there to exist for a reason. The people that accept our God and hell for the people that deny him. Its the same thing with our country. If you follow the laws and rules and stay loyal to america you are free and don't go to jail. But if you commit murder or treason against our country you to go Jail. If there was no Jail than why would people stop stealing or killing? IF there was no reward for being good and following the rules than everyone would cheat, lie, kill, treason, without any worry of consequences. Hell is the consequence and heaven is the reward.

Whatever helps you get through the day, my friend.

I personally think that when you die, that is it. You are dead. You don't move on, you just rot in the ground. Or, should you be cremated - then you get to be scattered across some special place or sit on the mantelpiece in your children's crib.
Old 11-03-09, 01:49 AM   #126
JTR
Jack The Ripper

You guys should study into dimethyltryptamine. You all seem to have a pretty jaded view of the after-life based on supposition. I have an opinion of the after-life and what a "heaven" is but it's also supposition, BUT, I have factual evidence that I believe proves everything is a part of God as god is a part of everything. God is indeed a living entity physically and spiritually with the capacity to think for itself, but everything around you and you yourself is a part of this God as he is a part of you and everything. What happens when we die? I have some theories on that, but one thing I know for certain is that when we die we will become a part of God in a new manner which is a beautiful thing one can't help but feel content about.

My God may possibly be the same God as yours that is described in the bible, the torah, the Quuran, whatever your belief is, or maybe it's not. My God is Omni. Omni is everything, everything is Omni. Such is my religion, Omni-intraomnianism. A religion based around scientific evidence, not faith. A religion which doesn't contradict or go against any other religion but instead coincides with the possibilities they state to be true. My religion is harmony. All within all, everything inside everything. Omni-intra-omni.
Old 11-03-09, 03:34 AM   #127
Fly-E
Addicted

Text Record: 12-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5655 FBB3

I believe if there is a god, than if he created every human being on this earth and knew what and how they were going to live and die from birth than why would he create people who he knows won't believe and/or be a budhist or muslim or in greek mythology have a different god for everything. Why would he do that because if you don't believe in him and what the bible states than you will go to hell so all those people will go to hell and he knows it. Yet he wants everyone to believe according to the bible than why didn't he create everyone to believe. I agree were filled with sin as a natural human behavior, but If your athiest, agnostic ect... but ur a really good person and help others without greed or something in return and do it out of a good heart and mind but u don't believe the bible than your going to hell for being a good person.

That is my biggest doubt in this situation. I believe in god i honestly do. I believe that there is a heaven and/or after life of some sort. I believe everything happends for a reason. I do struggle to grasp the concept that if god created adam and eve and than all of us as his children than why did he not just create us perfect without temtation. Why does he not father us as his kids. I mean i guess he could be our life and life is or father so life is god. Because it comes with fights, struggles, happiness, love, sadness and every emotion. But the bible says love no other gods so why create people to love other gods if he knows as he is creating them it will happen. And he says he is your father no one else than why was mary labeled as jesus's mother why when jesus was alive there were people label'd as a father. Alot of questions to be answered with the whole situation and know one will ever no. One thing that does irritate me that i will touch on is why in the world do people who believe in god critisize others faith. Thats a sin in itself. They think they are spreading the word of god by smacking you with a bible figurativly speaking and all their doing is hurting themselves.

To some up my opinion i do believe because its something to give me hope. I sin every fucking shitty ass damn day. I live life to the fullest not worrying about sin. But every night i still ask for forgivness and say amen. I like to have the sense of someone always being there and something to believe in. Someone who can take me after i pass. I do have alot of doubts which is a sin but guess what when i go lay down after i post this i will pray like usual. So is there a god and/or heaven or afterlife maybe....in my opinion yes and in some no theres not. But it don't mean regardless we should just shut up and get along despite everything because life is short why waste it on someone or something that you may never see. But isn't that a risk in itself to do that so its a different type of living on the edge.

I would like to say i respecct all opinions on here. Believers and non-believers. Every post got me thinking about something. But i do no were all entitled to our own opinions and know one will win this discussion/argument
Old 11-03-09, 03:46 AM   #128
JTR
Jack The Ripper

man... shut the fuck up, seriously
Old 11-03-09, 03:55 AM   #129
Fly-E
Addicted

Text Record: 12-6
IP: 5655 FBB3

Didn't realize i offeneded you lmao^^^sry i guess im not entitled to my opinion.
Old 11-03-09, 07:55 AM   #130
JTR
Jack The Ripper

You didn't offend me, you just talk way too damn much. You wrote 3 body paragraphs AND a conclusion. Are you serious?
Old 11-03-09, 08:14 AM   #131
ichaboy
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 8473 86F3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
You guys should study into dimethyltryptamine. You all seem to have a pretty jaded view of the after-life based on supposition. I have an opinion of the after-life and what a "heaven" is but it's also supposition, BUT, I have factual evidence that I believe proves everything is a part of God as god is a part of everything. God is indeed a living entity physically and spiritually with the capacity to think for itself, but everything around you and you yourself is a part of this God as he is a part of you and everything. What happens when we die? I have some theories on that, but one thing I know for certain is that when we die we will become a part of God in a new manner which is a beautiful thing one can't help but feel content about.

My God may possibly be the same God as yours that is described in the bible, the torah, the Quuran, whatever your belief is, or maybe it's not. My God is Omni. Omni is everything, everything is Omni. Such is my religion, Omni-intraomnianism. A religion based around scientific evidence, not faith. A religion which doesn't contradict or go against any other religion but instead coincides with the possibilities they state to be true. My religion is harmony. All within all, everything inside everything. Omni-intra-omni.

Ahhhhhh.... yes. Omni-intra-om-PANTHEISM.
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-09, 08:24 AM   #132
JTR
Jack The Ripper

^^ Uh, no. I've read books on pantheism. Am I giving you an entire 12 page essay I wrote on Omni-intraomnianism or am I giving you a brief summary? Sorry but there's loads of points I haven't stated which clearly allow people to discern between pantheism and my religion/theory. Am I some idiot who invents a religion that's already been invented? You tried too hard to be clever, instead you could have been humble and asked "Don't you think that directly resembles Pantheism?".

Pantheism doesn't touch on the subjects of our capacity for understanding knowledge, the capacity of human capability, the chemical dimethyltryptamine which our brains produce during heavy rapid eye movement sleep, our levels of conciousness, our levels of sub-conciousness, or the ability to experience dreams while in a concious state and the experience occured during this proccess. Along with a whole lot of other ideas and facts.

Edit: Oh shit I just realised you're 2v. Lol waddup Nathan you dick ass mofo, I already explained dimethyltryptamine and my theories to you remember? We had a long ass talk about it and you mentioned pantheism and I shortly explained the differences to you. You forgot or something? hahaha

Last edited by JTR : 11-03-09 at 08:34 AM.
Old 11-03-09, 08:33 AM   #133
ichaboy
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 8473 86F3

instead you could have been humbled and asked me "Don't yo think that exactly resembles Pantheism".

Instead of omniintranonabombinascism you could have just attributed your idea to Pantheism.

And regardless of what pantheism touches on, all things have a basis. What you believe and pantheism share the exact same underlying basis: God is nature and God is everything. If it isn't the same thing, you had better emphasize on EXACTLY WHAT YOU BELIEVE ABOUT GOD, and if it's unique, then it's unique. If it's not, then that's the end of it.
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-09, 08:39 AM   #134
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Lol when did you become a dick? Is this the actual 2v? haha

Shut the fuck up, Pantheists don't believe in a personal God stupid. OMNI is directly inside you. That is to say that if you're subjected to dimethyltryptamine while in a concious state rather then asleep as it would naturally occur, you can physically see and communicate with God inside of you. If that's not a fucking personal God then I don't know wtf is. I just fucking said, I'm giving a SHORT EXPLANATION. I do emphasize in my essay, but i'm not going to post a fucking 12 page essay on RV and expect people to give a shit enough to read it. If you want to read it then I'll show you. I clearly fucking said that I know what Pantheism is and that I know my religion isn't the same because I had points that differentiate that I've yet to discuss on RV.

Lighten the fuck up
Old 11-03-09, 08:43 AM   #135
JTR
Jack The Ripper

And by the way, look at religions smart ass. The muslim religion and the Jewish religion and Christian religion and catholic and protestant religion all have the same fucking basis. They're different regarding small little aspects and rules. But if we go by your opinion, that makes all those religion the same as eachother right? Oh wait... that doesn't make sense, infact it's fucking stupid