RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-03, 05:34 PM   #121
Talon

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 10E9 C9A3

MAN THIS SUX BUT O WELL I GUESS I WILL START DROPPING AND WHO IS LIKE THE NEWEST? WHOEVER THE NEED OT DROP ALOT MORE PEACE
Old 11-04-03, 05:42 PM   #122
Mr.Christensen
Fuck You, I Rhyme Better

IP: 0FEA F3EA

if you hook up with HIV
change your name to
'Infected Visions'
Old 11-04-03, 06:21 PM   #123
Dev
1E

Text Record: 15-3
IP: 5AF5 5CA5

i dont like the idea of changing the name, i thought of it, and i'd like to keep a bit of originality to our section aight, but i'll see what the rest of the crew says............peace dawg!
Send a message via AIM to Dev   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-03, 06:32 PM   #124
Menik
Word.

IP: D95F 8163

No we are keeping our crew name as "Corrupted Visions", But thanks for the suggest Realist, i just think it would be better as Corrupted Visions seeing as we already been a crew for awhile...And Mostly Everybody Needs To Drop More Open Mics, So start dropping some open mics/battles...mostly open mics seeing as we are a open mic crew, but keep at it.
Send a message via AIM to Menik Send a message via MSN to Menik   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-03, 06:34 PM   #125
Mr.Christensen
Fuck You, I Rhyme Better

IP: 0FEA F3EA

fine you dont like my ideas
im checking out of this crew...

Is HIV established? They have some good members but make sure you guys stay OM...
Old 11-04-03, 06:37 PM   #126
Menik
Word.

Yes HIV is established, and the reason im not changing the name is because Token said about HIV changing their crew name to something else, Your Ideas Are Good just ya know.
Send a message via AIM to Menik Send a message via MSN to Menik   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-03, 09:07 PM   #127
Gene Pool
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-2
IP: E98D 7B4B

I have to agree. if we merge I think the crew name should stay the same and also I do think it is a good idea to merge in my opinion it gets us in there anyways but I if we don't get put down for the open mic division of HIV then I have to decline on the offer. juss lettin u guys know. and also realist thanx again for the suggestions but I have to go with masta C.

*edit*
oh and keep the try outs comin in peeps.

<center>Corrupted Visions</center>

<center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>Giving Sight A Third Eye</table></center>
Old 11-05-03, 01:42 AM   #128
Menik
Word.

We will probably know if we get in with them or not tomorrow, i will post it when i find out from Token, but keep the try outs coming in.
Old 11-05-03, 02:53 PM   #129
AJ
Help

Text Record: 7-2
IP: 9E69 4848

If we even go close to HIV I am out of this crew, nothing more said, if we merge, then I am out.
Send a message via AIM to AJ   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-03, 03:08 PM   #130
Menik
Word.

IP: 63D7 39EF

^ could you tell us why you dont like HIV? I totally respect your decision i would just like to know why.
Old 11-05-03, 03:55 PM   #131
AJ
Help

Text Record: 7-2
IP: 8038 38B1

I have had troubles with them in the past, they are really cocky when it comes to battleing, and that is not a ogod thing to me. They are a great group of guys, but there battleing style is one of the lowest forms that I would use.
Send a message via AIM to AJ   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-03, 04:04 PM   #132
Menik
Word.

I understand that but we arent gonna be battling with them we will be the open mic section, we wouldnt really be interacting with them that much really i think, but i respect your opinions and decisions and I will keep you all informed, as soon as i get a chance to talk to Token to see whats going on.
Old 11-05-03, 06:20 PM   #133
COM
Yes I Know

IP: DF7B C8F7

KFC is talking out of his arse, there isnt one crew on here with the same style throughout, i doubt theres even 2 mc's on this site with EXACTLY the same style, and if you guys are merging then HIV are a good crew to merge with,, but too shit for diamonds minds to even bother battling,, lol
Old 11-05-03, 06:32 PM   #134
Gene Pool
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-2
IP: E98D 7B4B

did u juss come in here to say that COM? don't think that I'm gettin on ur case or anything I'm juss wonderin I would never dream of battlin u anyways. I thikn that if we merge that it owuld do good for our crew, least it'd give us a better chance of gettin established. but keep the tryouts comin in peeps we oculd really use the members. peace.

<center>Corrupted Visions</center>

<center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>Giving Sight A Third Eye</table></center>
Old 11-05-03, 07:28 PM   #135
Menik
Word.

Well...PM was sent so hopefully we will get the sub forum in HIV, i will keep you all informed about it then, and keep the try outs coming in.