RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-05, 11:31 AM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
Heaven & Hell.

IP: 0A00 A919

I have recently come to some realisations I'd like to share or, if anything, just write them down somewhere so I dont forget them.

They concearn the question, "What is heaven & hell?"

Religion tells us they are the places we go after death, heaven is ofcoursed governed by god & hell governed by 'satan'.. However, these are not physical realms. I believe them to be the two opposing sides to our equilibrium of life.

Basically the most fundemental factor of our existance, is the age old war between good and evil. Every situation we face in life is a test of our reactions. I believe, hell and heaven, as with most things involved in religion and spiritual study are metaphoric, not only relating to our afterlife. But what will become of our world when the equilibrium is inevidibly weighted more heavily in one direction.

And we see this happening every day..
Each millenium is a cycle, much like each century, decade, year, month, week etc. At the beginning of our previous milenium, human civilisation was extremily reliant on religion that stemmed back into the millenium before that. And for the first 400-500 years (1000 to 1500), the average human being's outlook on life was entirly at the mercy of the teachings of the church. After this period, cracks began to form as the church grew too overwhealmed with power.

To cut a long story short. Over the last 400-500 years (1500 to 2000), man has no longer allowed the teachings of the church to constrict his thirst for knowledge. We have become more interested in manipulating the world and its resources to benefit our way of life. While religion is still prevelant in our culture, we have lost our need for learning about the real connundrums of our existance. That is, "What is the meaning of life?".

I'll tell you this. The meaning of life can only be understood if you know how the world actually works from a spiritual perspective. Forget what you know to be literal, because while science can explain the actions and reactions of how things work, when you roll back to the beginning of time itself. It cannot explain why they came to be.

Heaven and hell metaphorically represent good and evil. And the way we act in life determines whether our future will exist in heaven or hell. Essentually the meaning of life is a test of how we react to it. A test of which side of the pendulum we will inevidibly end up.

Humans are growing restless with our secular level of understanding towards our existance. This is why in the comming age, just like the last one, we will seek a new inspiration. The next age will be one of new spiritual understanding.

But as time has proven in the past. Things will get bad before they get good.

If you dont understand what I'm saying... Dont worry... Because I've more or less just made a summary of about 20 pages worth of information into a few paragraphs. I dont expect many on this site to comphrehend much of this anyway... Like I said, if anything I'm just wriitng this so I have somewhere to store it.

If you do have any questions or comments relating to this, I'd be happy to discuss them with you.......
Old 10-30-05, 11:34 AM   #2
Compose

IP: 4ADA E6DD

*Prophesizes like 100 pages of people arguing with each other*
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 10-30-05, 11:35 AM   #3
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

that is actually a very interesting way of looking at heaven and hell, but we won't really know for sure until we die....but yeh that is actually an interesting concept
Old 10-30-05, 12:22 PM   #4
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

Nos I told you I thought heaven and hell was a metaphore a while ago. I was right hopefully not. I need something to look foward too.

Last edited by A'Cred : 11-19-05 at 09:28 PM.
Old 10-30-05, 02:37 PM   #5
Magic5

IP: 4AF5 0BD9

You should attach the 20 page version to an email and send it to me. Word.
Old 10-30-05, 10:09 PM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'Cred
Nos I told you I thought heaven and hell was a metaphore a while ago. I was right hopefully not. I need something to look foward too.

Uhh.. If I remember correctly I believe that was me telling you heaven and hell was metaphoric..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimisis
You should attach the 20 page version to an email and send it to me. Word.

The 20 page version is stored in my head -_- I totally dont feel like typing it up anytime soon.
Old 10-30-05, 10:10 PM   #7
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Didnt read you entire post.

I dont even think about heaven and hell. Im more concern of my life alive. Once im gone,thats when Ill be were im spose to be. Either heaven hell or simply in the dirt. It isn teffecting my actions and/or thoughts while living my life.
Old 10-30-05, 10:19 PM   #8
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
Didnt read you entire post.

I dont even think about heaven and hell. Im more concern of my life alive. Once im gone,thats when Ill be were im spose to be. Either heaven hell or simply in the dirt. It isn teffecting my actions and/or thoughts while living my life.

If you read my post and understood it..

You would realise I'm talking about our lives on earth.. Not after death.
Old 10-31-05, 01:58 AM   #9
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 01F4 5893

So, life is a test.
I said that years ago, but I wa so young, my older brother just thought I was watching "Training Day" too much.

the heaven and hell, you made a good point, but your explaination of heaven and hell wasn't too clear.
yeah, I know you said it was metaphoric, but I believe it's much more than that.

I picture heaven and hell as..
if you're a good person, /saved/accepted jesus you're going to Heaven when you die
Heaven is..a place of happiness. Thats all I can say.
Now that I think about it, how come we know more about hell -as an evironment, more then we know about Heaven?

I think Hell is a firey pit, with lakes of lava and demons tormenting you.
and fire, and your soul is constantly burning for an eternity.
you go there when you have led an evil sinful life.

But, what if you was a good person, and the only sins you have committed was cursing, fornication and etc etc?
do you still go to heaven, or do you go to hell, or even yet, do you just die, but stay on earth as spirits roaming free, between black and wite..in the gray?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote