RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-06, 01:51 PM   #1
PrahJect
Champion

Sweat That Body (Produced By Blown Up)...ANOTHER POSSIBLE FIRST SINGLE VIDEO TRACK

IP: 3A09 2477

Ive decided to bump Champion off the mixtape, this is the next possible first single and video op, would like good feedback on here..and no im not going mainstream I cater to all my audiences, I still held the lyrics gangsta tho, that never change yall..

www.soundclick.com/dollaback

"Sweat That Body"

left feed on:

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post3103820
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236874
Old 11-08-06, 01:56 PM   #2
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
IP: 7994 4630

ight so if this is possb. gon be on a video ill help ya out......

eq some more lows in the hook, your voice is a lil high on the beat sounds a tad whiney i know its not your fault but some more lows would help...

verses take your acca's and make a copy of them n work with some compression see if it helps cuz your low points fall off....not flow wise but volume wise......

3rd verse....emphacise the ride dirty line more with adlibs will have people go "oh"

all in all you know this is a tight track, im just helpin you out with some very minor stuff that if you tryin to push this track a lil further....for rv purposes you know its a 10/10....the set back i see hurting this track the most is the beat is kinda lulling....so maybe find some spots for some more "yeah yeah's" and adlibs....that could just be cuz im tired too......hope this helps brah

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead

Old 11-08-06, 02:08 PM   #3
PrahJect
Champion

Thanks man..MOS DEF that helps, basically this is how Ima do this mixtape shit..when they're all done..Ima add adlibs if I need to n etc and compress it more regarding the feed I get so Ima save what you said nah mean jay, and then just edit it at the end of the tape i def apreciate it and I feel youuu bruh..thanks for the feed
Old 11-08-06, 02:55 PM   #4
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6BD7 BD9F

overall this track was just aight for me reason being is im not a big club fan but ya swagg is def there ya flow is fiorever improving hook is doin it with a lil more bass in there would be cooll but overall real solid track ...holla atvcha boy pRAH DIGGA

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 11-08-06, 03:12 PM   #5
PrahJect
Champion

Thanks dawg yeah I know not everyone will feel it cos ebveryone got diff tastes, so I hit em all up, so my club fans can feel this and u know my other joints for other audiences nah mean..but thanks dawggy
Old 11-08-06, 04:43 PM   #6
Killa-K
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 363D E913

Aight.....feelin tha beat..hook sounds crazy feelin that...catchy too...I ain't really a club joint kinda guy but this one is dope to listen too..verse is nice delivery is righ...nice pumped vibe on tha joint...rest of evrse is nice....hook again nice ish...verse again...now this verse is dope but like default said you should make that cha line 'ridin dirty' stand out more and add some adlibs too it for effect. Otherwise rest of tha track is hottt feelin it.

10/10.....really nice club joint.

But you just need to do a lil tweakin n this will be tha perfect club joint.

Nice drop.

Old 11-08-06, 04:52 PM   #7
O//^\\EGA
Flyweight

Text Record: 4-0
IP: A2C9 1AE0

u sound a lil whiny on the chorus....

i love ur delivery on this......ur flow....nice....got loads of emotion...its like ur basically talkin on the track....

but it looks like u had fun on this track

to me the chorus is ur downfall..... just a lil off....im not a club guy myself...but the uptempo beat and the way u spit to this formualted well.....was an enjoyable track honestly
Old 11-08-06, 05:37 PM   #8
PrahJect
Champion

Thanks fam, and yeah the chorus actually was recorded at a different location, nah mean, so what im gonna do is prolly re record that or add bass and lows to it
Old 11-08-06, 07:23 PM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

okay, the beat's hot for a club joint. i like the hook. i won't speak on the mixin lol you already know what's up with that.

first verse is tight, you know nothin off the walls but then again - it's a club track. second verse got some nice switch-ups and noticible lines in there. in the third verse there's a part wher eyou spit sticcatto and i can't make out what you're sayin clearly, like it's just beneath that discernibility threshold.

hook comes out again, i thought the hook at the end of th ethird verse shoulda rode out twice then played some pure instrumental with you talkin on the way out woulda faded out real dope. but you know, that's all in the editing magic

hot song, and we already know what's needed to make it hotter!

onehunnit!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-06, 07:39 PM   #10
PrahJect
Champion

^^yessur thanks fam..and yup ima re record this with the new shit ...and get it all cleared upppp...yessssssssssssssssssssur
Old 11-09-06, 02:19 AM   #11
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: FD80 6DB5

beat is cool for this kinda song. reminds me of some r.kelly fiesta kinda track. hook is kinda boring for me. just think it could be a little more energetic.

verse 1 is okay. flow was cool. lyrics really dont matter with this kinda song but they were okay at best.
verse 2 likin the flow and switch ups on this right here. some actually cool lines on this one so it makes it a lil better
verse 3 comes in. i like how you came in with this verse. i couldnt really make out what you sayin on some parts on this verse.

for the most part this was a cool track. the only problem i really had was that with that slur you rap with it makes it hard to make out what you say...
Old 11-09-06, 12:28 PM   #12
Stovilla
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: CEE5 2733

This is a nice piece pimpin....maybe a little more hype in your vocals and chorus....sounds TUFF when you sped the verses up....I like the serena and venus butt put together line....HAHA....good shit
Send a message via AIM to Stovilla Send a message via Yahoo to Stovilla   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-06, 01:32 PM   #13
PrahJect
Champion

ha thanks, yah it gon get re recordeeed
Old 11-10-06, 02:07 AM   #15
PrahJect
Champion

no doubt yeah the track gon be re recorded..yall gonna be mesemerised at the next qual drop HOLLA