RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-04, 02:21 PM   #61
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

Text Record: 2-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B0B1 4A4B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kry-O-Gene-X
hmm..let me see...my hacking skills are a bit mediocre..but a lil time given..and I can hack into almost anything..I pratice alot on people's names..perhaps people have heard of Blackplanet.com..it's an african american site, and I hack into alot of people's name..take over their page, read their notes,nothing serious. But the person that is teaching me how to do it is a real expert.He's been teaching me a few tricks,but..ehh..it takes time to learn..

You see, what makes it so funny,rb members are the easiest computers to hack into..why you asked?..because in every single post, their IP address is posted.The IP address is the gateway into someone's pc. For example, Evolve's IP address is D79C 2834. That is the key directly into his computer.All I have to do is place the IP address into a certain place,and after I reboot his pc from my pc, I will then place a small worm into his programs, feeding all of his info into my computer.

There are alternate ways to do this also,while Im still trying to figure out how to hack while on aim,. Im fairly good in doing it on yahoo.I will simply send you a message, and once you reply I enter in a "code" and put your name in the right place, and BOOM!..I've hacked your computer.I havent tried in a while because the person teaching me havent been on in a while.But Im down if you guys need anything

Hey, hacking genius, when have you EVER known there to be that many digits in an IP addy? Or even.. letters? The fact that there are letters displayed in the IP should be a fucking clue that those are not real fucking IP addresses.

You're not a hacker, I'm afraid.

You're not even a scriptie at best.

And I bet you think trojans are a condom brand.
Old 02-09-04, 02:30 PM   #62
Kry-O-Gene-X
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3228 9EEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Hey, hacking genius, when have you EVER known there to be that many digits in an IP addy? Or even.. letters? The fact that there are letters displayed in the IP should be a fucking clue that those are not real fucking IP addresses.

You're not a hacker, I'm afraid.

You're not even a scriptie at best.

And I bet you think trojans are a condom brand.

uh huh..and I bet you want a demostration?..because I will be more than happy to turn your computer off for you..

noun

Study of Extremely Low Temperatures: (1)A branch of physics that studies the causes and effects of extremely low temperatures.(2)A very dope rapper that appeared on Http://www.Rapbattles.com is September 2003.He is known to be highly contagious.If touched, you might become "sonned".
Old 02-09-04, 04:49 PM   #63
Maven

IP: A9A7 727D

..trojans aren't a condom brand *acts ignorant*

seenoevilhearnoevilspeaknoevilseenoevilhearnoevils peaknoevilseenoevilhearnoevilspeaknoevil
Old 02-09-04, 06:13 PM   #64
varentao

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 5212 BDAB

Self - Maybe one could attract the more sceptical if one presented more up front. Or cynics that are selective aboot what they read (especially something as long as that). Spectics/cynics are needed too, aint they? They could provide the essence to the project.

Though i can take yer point if you're targeting a certain 'demographic'. It's a good enough way of going about it.

Oh, i aint complaining or nothing. Just trying to be constructive. I support this kind of stuff (well, generally..)..
Old 02-09-04, 06:19 PM   #65
Koalatee
See ya.

Lightbulb

IP: 87B0 7F3F

^ Kind sir, I desire cynics to the umpteenth degree in whatever endeavor we may pursue. However, I don't want to go so overboard that it becomes another, clichéd-out 'f the government' rant. Really, I'm searching for a happy median between the aforementioned anti-government sentiment & watered-down criticism. It's really quite the fine line to walk, though. If you really want to get in depth, let me know. . But, we need writers for just about any topic of interest imagineable. Peace
Still > you.

R h y m e | V a n t a g e
Old 02-09-04, 06:23 PM   #66
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
IP: AAF1 A3DB

Don't speak to "me". PM me if you want the board, other than that, my part is done.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-04, 06:37 PM   #67
varentao

Yeah, i mean cynic isn't automatically going to go down that path. If anything, a cynic is usually more constructive than someone who's in 'no man's land', in between. A certain amount of cynicism is usually good.

For instance, i've known The End to post some very well balanced opinions. Yet he has his cynical side. Same goes for Bounce. Necromancer. And many more...

I guess someone like the 'editor' will have to see if it's suitable or not. A bitter rant or a weak whisper of protest. Or a fairly well balanced criticism of something or the other. It'll be interesting...

...though i still support a basic manifesto being posted up. But hey, tis all motion.
Old 02-09-04, 06:40 PM   #68
Koalatee
See ya.

Unfortunately, these interested parties (well-timed cough) are not going the extra mile & requesting links / signing up.
Still > you.

Old 02-09-04, 06:46 PM   #69
varentao

Heh. Give us a manifesto to devour. Basic, to the point. Rough if need be. And we'll churn it out our *ahem* in the form of a link request and sign up. Or not.

Still, i think this is a relatively good thread either way. To discuss methods of doing things to 'make a change' of some sorts. Or to communicate ideas. Stuff like that..

..even political structures and revolutions!
Old 02-09-04, 06:48 PM   #70
Daz
So Tired Of It.

IP: 4577 CD9A

If im down...does that mean i IM you self? for details and ish?

Best Topical League On The Net:
The Lyceum

$400 IN CASH PRIZES!!!!

The Prizes:

1st Place: $250 and 2 round bye next season
2nd Place: $75 and 1 round bye next season
3rd Place: $25 and 5 votes next season
Best Record: $25 and 5 votes next season
Best Verse: $25 and 5 votes next season

Don't miss out on your chance to win big amounts of real cash! Just contact Celestial for more info!

</center>
Send a message via ICQ to Daz Send a message via AIM to Daz Send a message via MSN to Daz Send a message via Yahoo to Daz   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-04, 06:57 PM   #71
Split.
Suspended Suspense

Text Record: 7-3
IP: EC0B 84C7

Quote:
Originally Posted by self
Taking over the world? Hardly.
Make an impact on the world? Again, nope.

Make one or two people think about this, then Pay It Forward - That's my goal.

I want in.
Send a message via AIM to Split.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-04, 06:59 PM   #72
Daz
So Tired Of It.

IP: 4577 CD9A

yes and Pay it forward is a very good movie and idea

Best Topical League On The Net:
The Lyceum

$400 IN CASH PRIZES!!!!

The Prizes:

1st Place: $250 and 2 round bye next season
2nd Place: $75 and 1 round bye next season
3rd Place: $25 and 5 votes next season
Best Record: $25 and 5 votes next season
Best Verse: $25 and 5 votes next season

Don't miss out on your chance to win big amounts of real cash! Just contact Celestial for more info!

</center>
Send a message via ICQ to Daz Send a message via AIM to Daz Send a message via MSN to Daz Send a message via Yahoo to Daz   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-04, 07:06 PM   #73
Koalatee
See ya.

Lightbulb

At the request of Varentao. .

I hope to do a few things: By the end of this very week, in time for our timely four-day weekend, I hope to amass a well - rounded 'staff' of sorts, & even begin basic operations. Unfortunately, such a task will require amassing, quantitatively, a fairly large group of contributors. I will need writers, an editor or two, web designers, marketing geniuses, etc.

At this point in time, bearing possession of a tempermental pro-board, I hope to utilize said forums to organize and deploy our staff into their given occupation(s). Somehow, we need to purchase a full-scale website, that, with the help of web-savvy contributors, can be molded to an 'online newspaper.' I will look to publish bi-weekly editions of our paper, & advertise vigorously.

There are an abundance of options, all depending on a few common denominators. These denominators being aspects such as participation, funding and interest. . Quite the rough draft, I admit - but, with the right people, I'm sure we can make it work.

Specificially, I'm hoping for the likes of: varentao, Necromancer, bounce, Lethargic, DGR, 'tik, Mad Man, The End, etc. along with our current members to join & work in unison. Admittedly, it'll take time & effort - but, let me reiterate, we can make it work.

AIM: RalphsBagels . Peace, all.
Still > you.

Old 02-09-04, 07:17 PM   #74
Warren

IP: 9DAE 3ADA

I'd be up for that. I can write like a motherfucker. Send the specs to me and i'll see what I can do for you.
Old 02-09-04, 07:23 PM   #75
varentao

I'm a peasant. A tramp. A pauper..

..so couldn't contribute financially.

Apart from that, if you can use me here and there. To contribute bits of writing in the odd place. Then so be it. PM me the link?