RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Konquest Lyricist League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-04, 07:27 AM   #16
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: 9DD1 2DB9

man... i figured this would at least be close.... shi beat this dude by a mile... his verse was just way too simple... shi pretty much ripped on his name everyway possible, had a better vocab and flow... i've seen her drop way harder against better opponents but it really wasn't necessary here... definiytely the weakest verse i seen her drop thus far but she still edged him out pretty easily...

dude you had some pretty soft punches man... ya best personal was about the way her eyebrow looked in her pic?...baaahhhhhhhh... build ya vocab some more and fix ya flow... it was off in places... damn a structure ... i know it's text but I don't think kats should get judged on that... ain't no english professors in here.... werd!
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix  
Old 11-12-04, 09:15 AM   #17
kapitolins_maori
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DF5E 704C

funny how my SO soft punches got me an invite in your little I-net crew one day after I came to this site,wonder how that may be....& english professor not needed?You tool,you judged on VOCAB.Plus since when does flow count..what is this RBL "we got the flow Volume two"?Now tell me was there wordplay in my verse?Or explain why someone can use nameplays BUT the other guy can't diss a pic?
But come to think of it...you're not even in the league so STFU.

infinitum
the whorage never ends

Old 11-12-04, 09:54 AM   #18
Casual
[/merk material]

IP: A357 5189

kinda weak from kapitolins. . got a couple of laughs. . but i've seen all the nameplays on kap before. . but if kids on this site haven't then it's unfair for me to vote based on that.

Old 11-12-04, 10:10 AM   #19
Shi-1
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-0
IP: ABE5 5A5C

Old 11-12-04, 08:52 PM   #20
40z
New to RV

Text Record: 3-4
IP: 324F 4D9F

ROFL...

Vote: kap

Even tho that was pretty ass, I must say

shi came ass and played.

Vote: kapitolins
Niggas fillin' up with rage but they ain't gettin' above me
And after all the battles, the wins are no longer surprising
Pushin' bar after bar, takin' over the game, revolutionizing
Never thought of takin' help from others, see, I'm too proud
And every battle raises the volume of a voice speaking aloud
Send a message via AIM to 40z  
Old 11-12-04, 08:55 PM   #21
40z
New to RV

Text Record: 3-4
IP: 324F 4D9F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual
kinda weak from kapitolins. . got a couple of laughs. . but i've seen all the nameplays on kap before. . but if kids on this site haven't then it's unfair for me to vote based on that.

Hell no it's not. Played is played. Of course, so many people get blamed for biting cuz of it, but still, played is played. Besides, who's to say they don't know shit? Peeps on RV is on RB and vice versa all the time.
Niggas fillin' up with rage but they ain't gettin' above me
And after all the battles, the wins are no longer surprising
Pushin' bar after bar, takin' over the game, revolutionizing
Never thought of takin' help from others, see, I'm too proud
And every battle raises the volume of a voice speaking aloud
Send a message via AIM to 40z  
Old 11-12-04, 09:17 PM   #22
Efusive
Banned: Biting

IP: 050D 32B7

V/ Kap

both didnt come to good...but Kap came with a bit more force
Shi came way played and just wasnt into readin her verse...
kap wins for a better overall verse...blah
Send a message via AIM to Efusive  
Old 11-13-04, 09:22 AM   #23
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: 9227 0965

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapitolins_maori
funny how my SO soft punches got me an invite in your little I-net crew one day after I came to this site,wonder how that may be....& english professor not needed?You tool,you judged on VOCAB.Plus since when does flow count..what is this RBL "we got the flow Volume two"?Now tell me was there wordplay in my verse?Or explain why someone can use nameplays BUT the other guy can't diss a pic?
But come to think of it...you're not even in the league so STFU.

if you can't take criticism you shouldn't battle...

one... the english professor line didn't pertain you... kats judge on structure like it's a term paper or some shyt... just said that i don't think it should be a category so i didn't judge on it...

two... never said that it wasn't ok to dis a pic... just said that it was ya best punch and that ya coulda came better...

three... vocab can make a hell of a difference if used properly... if you judged a battle and one kat used dick and jane kines and the other kat used more intelligent vocab to diss the other dude who would you pick?...

never said ya didn't have wordplay.. but since ya brought it up i don't think it was very effective... face it... she beat you...

don't get crazy homie... and you act like I invited you into the "I-net crew"... man, i ain't never even heard of you until now... get up off that high horse and join the rest of us down here who are trying to help others elevate while helping ourselves...here's a question 4 u... how come i'm the only one you chose to get at?... lots ofpeople before me talked mad shyt about how you got owned... i drop constructive crit and you wanna ride my ass? get over yaself, dude.
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix  
Old 11-13-04, 10:04 AM   #24
kapitolins_maori
New to RB

IP: 9409 AFDD

you're trying to help me elevate?Well then tell me mister vocabulary..since you can use it so well & seem to be able to criticize mine, tell me what pique' means & why I used it.& why am I replying to you?A)You're not part of the league & not asked to leave ANY kind of feedback (at least from me & yes I am implying that you came here w/ a purpose).Constructive criticizism is not saying I came hella soft B)You are the one acting all godly saying I came weak...if I did AGAIN tell me why I was invited to join your little i-net crew based on THIS battle.C) First you show me something worth a read then I will respect your opinion.D) You are an asshole for saying she ripped my name.Don't make me have to go get 103475680723495687x better punches on my moniker.
& I replied only to you because I repspect Kon,Shadow,Efusive,God & Casual's opinion.Why?I know what they can do.Other two voters could be site dickriders for all I know but at least they didn't have the nerve to act like a Iknoweverything/IthinkI'llbecool&talkaboutvocabyetnotknowshitaboutit little bitch.
Come talk when you get in this league & may have the chance to give feedback w/out getting sonned again.

infinitum
the whorage never ends

Old 11-13-04, 11:22 AM   #25
Casual
[/merk material]

IP: 1495 6CD9

Quote:
Originally Posted by God
Hell no it's not. Played is played. Of course, so many people get blamed for biting cuz of it, but still, played is played. Besides, who's to say they don't know shit? Peeps on RV is on RB and vice versa all the time.

in that case:

v. kapitolins

Old 11-13-04, 05:33 PM   #26
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapitolins_maori
you're trying to help me elevate?Well then tell me mister vocabulary..since you can use it so well & seem to be able to criticize mine, tell me what pique' means & why I used it.& why am I replying to you?A)You're not part of the league & not asked to leave ANY kind of feedback (at least from me & yes I am implying that you came here w/ a purpose).Constructive criticizism is not saying I came hella soft B)You are the one acting all godly saying I came weak...if I did AGAIN tell me why I was invited to join your little i-net crew based on THIS battle.C) First you show me something worth a read then I will respect your opinion.D) You are an asshole for saying she ripped my name.Don't make me have to go get 103475680723495687x better punches on my moniker.
& I replied only to you because I repspect Kon,Shadow,Efusive,God & Casual's opinion.Why?I know what they can do.Other two voters could be site dickriders for all I know but at least they didn't have the nerve to act like a Iknoweverything/IthinkI'llbecool&talkaboutvocabyetnotknowshitaboutit little bitch.
Come talk when you get in this league & may have the chance to give feedback w/out getting sonned again.

you take shyt waaaaaaaaaay to personal man... you need to stop tryna read between the lines and making shyt up to suit ya reasons for tryna beef... i ain't in this league cuz i ain't never tried to get in this league... there's nothing really too impressive about it... at least not from this battle... i've seen better battles in front lines...

oh and by the way;

pique:A tightly woven fabric with various raised patterns, produced especially by a double warp.

or if you wanna take it a step further:

To cause to feel resentment or indignation.
To provoke; arouse
To pride (oneself )

who cares why ya used it? ya still came off with soft punches
Old 11-13-04, 08:12 PM   #27
kapitolins_maori
New to RB

IP: E265 BEEC

seems you know how to USE a dictionary....& thats having vocab?Sure deal.You still didn't get it.But then again tell me what league you compete in since this one isn't worth it?You've seen better battles in Frontlines?Why doesn't your so GODLY ass show me something of his like a battle for instance...I'd be curious to know just how dope you are.Or actually sign up for this league,since its so easy its shouldn't take mister Ill Grammarupyourass 5 minutes of his unstoppable MC time to own it.
^read between those lines

infinitum
the whorage never ends

Old 11-13-04, 10:39 PM   #28
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: AEBA 9CCC

meh...quit yer beefin both of you...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema  
Old 11-14-04, 03:37 AM   #29
kapitolins_maori
New to RB

IP: 54C3 5804

consider it done.

infinitum
the whorage never ends

Old 11-14-04, 01:56 PM   #30
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

werd... shyt's done