RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-05, 01:00 AM   #30
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
u dumb fuck i go to a school that costs 9 grand more than ur fuckin car or any car ur broke blak ass will ever get. i could fuckin buy ur ass if i wanted go fight some sand niggers in iraq again and quit wastin my time. or keep ur broke ass in brooklyn n ur opinions there too cause they worth bout as much as the cheap crack ur bitch suckin dick for.

lmao.... good one...lol... are you racist?...comments make you look that way... and yeah... my piece of shyt car cost $40,000 sonny... actually, i have 2 vehicles you idiot.... yeah... also about to buy my new house in virginia you moron... 5 bedrooms/3 baths... stay in school maybe you'll learn to be where i'm at... and no i'm not in the infantry... it's called Military Intelligence... that's where the smart people go, numb nuts... and never... i repeat, never use the N-bomb when you refering to me... ever.... werd... i ain't on that racial shyt.... and you wonder why my peoples get mad about shyt?... it's cuz of ignorant asses like you who pay "9 grand more than ur fuckin car or any car ur broke blak ass will ever get"...and still don't know shyt about the world or themselves... grow up and come talk to me after your brain develops... maybe then we can have an intelligent conversation
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote