RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Verbal Emotion's III
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-05, 11:33 AM   #1
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

Verbal Emotions Chronicle!!

IP: 6DE3 D322

--Will Be UpDated Daily With News Not Only From VE, But News From All Over VE--
Sunday
March 20, 2005

Poor C.A.L.I

It's time for the VE Chronicle to inform all members about the latest attack on one of Rapverse's most hated.

Yup, I'm talking about "C.A.L.I's last straw" by eph where she dropped a diss to him and I must admit it was quite funny, an opinion many shared.A few remarkable replies were the "predicted C.A.L.I responses" by Doomsday and 9th Degree (the little finger included) and the "no comment" by Nostradamus.

To all who is wondering why eph dissed him, she answers it herself (question asked by OMB) in the thread. According to her, he started bitching as soon as she dropped her life story (which we can confirm) and she has a good point in saying if you beat him or vice versa, he continues the beefing.

The freeposting festival continued with distilled's remark that RV isn't a country club (obviously referring to the title) for which eph thanked him. That one remark caused a public fisting riot including 9th Degree and the resurrected Zig Zag.

A day later, we can finally see a genuine C.A.L.I response even though the imitations came close to the real thing. Let me break it down for you and edit the dirty words for our sensitive members. He's basically saying she is a sl*t taking RV money to show her b**bs, challenging her to a pink slip battle (he also allows her to use same verse she dropped in the thread). As an excuse for his late reply he claims his net is fucking up and he is using a friend's computer which sounds reasonable since the delay was only one day. As a final add-on, he lets RV know he will own Doomsday in text

Oh yes, the beefing continues because then Doomsday starts to interfere with the following statement: "You smoke rocks?? This is an AUDIO battle you chicken-nugget suckin meat-chieffer". Of course C.A.L.I didn't back down so he replied by saying "fucking" three times in one line and teaching everyone a bit more about the wonderful world of (broken) computers and IPS. I found Doomsday's reply quite amusing especially because of the amazing insults such as ass-plug, butt-slut and cocksmoker. He has a valid point though when he says C.A.L.I takes the time to reply in this thread but doesn't check in for the battle.

It gets quite serious though when eph starts threatening she'd gun C.A.L.I down. Let this be a warning to all of you out there who feel like beefing (with eph or someone else), the chances you're going to be gunned down go from 99,8% up to 99,9%. The long awaited C.A.L.I-reply was very unrespectful in fact since he took a virtual piss (which he later spit on) on her brother's grave. He also brought up the on-going conflict whether or not non-audio heads should be taken seriously. To Doomsday's remark that he ducked him 5 times, the answer was: "i beat you already you still talking now die!" to which Doomsday replied: "oh, BTW. Kill your self".

I suggest we bring all of you together in the Jerry Springer Show or maybe even on Dr. Phil to settle your differences. If not, I fear there will be victims soon.

8:32 A.M.

-Drama Queen

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos  
Old 03-30-05, 06:20 PM   #2
Celestial

IP: 2350 EE7A

What does that mean?
Send a message via AIM to Celestial Send a message via MSN to Celestial Send a message via Yahoo to Celestial  
Old 03-30-05, 07:25 PM   #3
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

haha....that was pretty funny......

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ  
Old 04-02-05, 11:20 AM   #4
Mix & Match
Tight.

IP: 1768 36E3

Somehow I dont' get this, it's like a mag? or what......

anyways, it was funny LoL.
Send a message via MSN to Mix & Match