RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-05, 02:44 AM   #1
SO
I haven't posted yet...

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Exclamation Got A Cheater On Your Hands

IP: 6804 D41F

For the admins or whoever this may concern,

I’m sorry to bring you this news, but it appears you have a couple of cheaters on your hands here at rapverse.com! It all started when Invektive joined our forum Wrestling News World a week ago and I started talking to him on AIM. He introduced me to this site and suggested that I should join. After telling me about this site he started to brag about how he was ghostwriting for this guy on rapverse.com who was one of the eight remaining contestants in the tournament. He then started to talk about how he was one battle away from winning at least $50. He then told me not to tell anyone because this could get both of them in deep trouble.

Most of you think I might be making this up for some reason, but last night he made it proof when he posted this thread on the WNW site.

“its ok...you dont understand any of it...and i didnt expect anyone here to.......this verse...won me atleast $50 in a tourney...possibly $150 by the time im done...only gotta win 1 more battle...so.....its ok that u dont know what wordplay is....”

here is the link if you really dont believe me...

[url]http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.net/showthread.php?t=55009[/url]

I’m not sure how you punish cheaters like this around here, but I figured I would mention this since it’s not fair that they are cheating while the rest of the remaining contestants are trying to play fair. If you have any questions about this whole incident, I would be more than happy to answer them. Feel free to pm me at Buffs0504...

Thanks,

SO

Last edited by SO : 05-20-05 at 02:56 AM.
Old 05-20-05, 04:35 AM   #2
BiZzO
Ka.Nek.ShuN

Text Record: 3-1
IP: A7AC EBEC

good work on the pickup mayne...

p.s dibber dobers wear chocolate nappies lol just kiddin dawg...
Old 05-20-05, 05:10 AM   #3
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 6E57 868A

wtf, how he cheat....oh and we site battlin you...
Old 05-20-05, 07:20 AM   #5
shattered
New to RV

IP: 042E 9E4C

[QUOTE]wtf, how he cheat....[/QUOTE]

k , he sayin that invektive and some other dude is cheating, cos if invektive is ghostwritin for him, then he probably gon try get himself n the other guy into the final, then he can win or whatever, i dont know how the tournys workin here, ill find out who posted this from our site and find out what he onnabout

[QUOTE]oh and we site battlin you...[/QUOTE]

rapverse = site dedicated to rap, with from what i seen, good shit here
wnw = wrestling forum where a few people go to one sub forum place to write shit mostly in spare time

its obvious who would win and a pointless battle unless you ego gets inflated by beatin cats way weaker than you lol, i mean, you dont get a hard man image by beatin up a down syndrome kid wit no arms n legs now do ya, he sayin were that bad, yet he wants to prove he better than us? invektives jus pissed off that he came to a 'wrestling board', and boasted about being the best 'rapper', and noone liked him for it

anyway , if i find out if the cheating things true or not ill get back to the site, meanwhile im gon look around, looks decent here
Old 05-20-05, 08:28 AM   #6
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: D3BE 3580

ohhhhhh well if itd goin down il be in...but its whatever.
Old 05-20-05, 09:56 AM   #7
henrey_the_8th
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-5
IP: AB6A 380C

I think Nas said it best Rappers battleing non rappers
Old 05-20-05, 12:19 PM   #8
SO
I haven't posted yet...

IP: CBD1 4982

[QUOTE]k , he sayin that invektive and some other dude is cheating, cos if invektive is ghostwritin for him, then he probably gon try get himself n the other guy into the final, then he can win or whatever, i dont know how the tournys workin here, ill find out who posted this from our site and find out what he onnabout[/QUOTE]

Yes Invektive and one of the guys left in the tournament. He didn't mention a name but I know it's one of the four left. If you show me all of the verses that were in the semi-finals I can tell you who it is, because he posted the same verse (he said he used on a battle at another forum on WNW, which he deleted after I made this post). He has been bragin to me about winning money and told me not to tell anyone. Look guys if you dont want to do anything, and you dont take me serious then fine. All I'm trying to do is help you guys out and point out that somebody is cheating and trying to win money when he aint playing the game fair.

[QUOTE]rapverse = site dedicated to rap, with from what i seen, good shit here
wnw = wrestling forum where a few people go to one sub forum place to write shit mostly in spare time

its obvious who would win and a pointless battle unless you ego gets inflated by beatin cats way weaker than you lol, i mean, you dont get a hard man image by beatin up a down syndrome kid wit no arms n legs now do ya, he sayin were that bad, yet he wants to prove he better than us? invektives jus pissed off that he came to a 'wrestling board', and boasted about being the best 'rapper', and noone liked him for it

anyway , if i find out if the cheating things true or not ill get back to the site, meanwhile im gon look around, looks decent here[/QUOTE]

Yes it's obvious we dont stand a chance. You have thousands of people who come here to rap and that is what they do. A lot of you guys are very talented and this is what you want to do as a career. At WNW, nobody wants to rap as a career. It's something fun we do there. What is that going to prove when we battle your site?
Old 05-20-05, 12:25 PM   #9
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

wow.......................... why do people cheat on websites?
Old 05-20-05, 12:38 PM   #10
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: A8DD 1517

lol.....funny..........prove it.......
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-05, 01:52 PM   #11
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5531 1862

yo thats wack if he is cheating........yea i'm feelin that Rv would beat yall so i'm droppin out of the roster
Old 05-20-05, 02:08 PM   #12
Fett
New to RV

IP: 9A74 ABE3

Battling them would be straight pussy. + booo at Invektive if you been cheating .
Old 05-20-05, 04:16 PM   #13
.Barz Of Steel.
Don't Even Think About It

Text Record: 19-2
IP: 7402 AF51

Prove that he cheated...
Send a message via AIM to .Barz Of Steel.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-05, 04:38 PM   #14
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: B930 3CD7

It's not worth money anymore so who cares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 05-20-05, 05:03 PM   #15
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: 892E 81E1

[QUOTE=SO]Yes Invektive and one of the guys left in the tournament. He didn't mention a name but I know it's one of the four left. If you show me all of the verses that were in the semi-finals I can tell you who it is, because he posted the same verse (he said he used on a battle at another forum on WNW, which he deleted after I made this post). He has been bragin to me about winning money and told me not to tell anyone. Look guys if you dont want to do anything, and you dont take me serious then fine. All I'm trying to do is help you guys out and point out that somebody is cheating and trying to win money when he aint playing the game fair.

Yes it's obvious we dont stand a chance. You have thousands of people who come here to rap and that is what they do. A lot of you guys are very talented and this is what you want to do as a career. At WNW, nobody wants to rap as a career. It's something fun we do there. What is that going to prove when we battle your site?[/QUOTE]

are you the admin of wnw? if youre not can you tell me who is...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote