RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Album Reviews
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-06, 04:06 PM   #1
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

Tha Carter 2 Mixtape / Tha Carter 2.5

IP: 257A 873C

this is the follow up to tha Carter II, it was a mixtape put out by Lil Wayne and Baby, and it was hosted by DJ khaled...

1. Intro - Jus some shout outs and talking over the "Hustler Muzik" beat... nothin special...

2. Long Time Comin' - I LOVE the samples on this track, The track has lyrically mastry and a beat that would blow anyone away... this track is an absolutly amazing start to an absolutly mixtape. This is a very well put together track, could have made the cut for any real Album, easily...
10/10

3. So Fly [ft. Chops] - This song has a very catchy chorus, it is very similar to a couple of the tracks on Baby's recent CD. Baby's verse is a typical Baby verses, good but not great. Disappointed in not hearing any BM Jr. on the track, but a solid track none the less..
8/10

4. Ain't Worried Bout Shit - The beat on this track is very unique, the style of the beat is made by one simple instrument that i can't quite put my finger on, but without it the beat would sound like an old Cash Money beat... The track itself is nothin' amazing, but everytime Weezy hits the mic, my outlook on the track is changed... i think it would have been better without Baby on it, but hey, not every track can be weezy... or can it?? lol. overall another solid track...
8.5/10

5. Don't Give Uh Fuck - this track goes on hard on so many levels it amazing, the chorus is dope, the beat, although quite simple, is still a tight beat. Lil Wayne rips the track once again with his amazing lyrical mastry, the way he raps WITH the beat and spits amazing meta's its great...
9/10

6. I'm Hot - I LOVE THIS TRACK. Top to bottom this is MY FAVORITE track... the beat is amazing, its a slower beat and melodic, its amazing. and everyone knows how Weezy does his style on those slower tracks, this track is top to bottom a stellar track, the chorus is very tight. I even have the song posted on my Myspace... you can find me at www.myspace.com/imthakingpsc ... but back to the review.. this song is amazing...
11/10

7. Whrr Tha Cash [ft. Currency & Remy Ma] - Not to be mistaken for a prelude to "Money on my Mind" from tha carter II.. this track has a stellar beat and some great features, all 3 spit SOLID verses... this could be noted as a coming out track for Currency...
9/10

8. Mob - Another solid track, not amazing but a solid track. Lil Wayne goes off on it. not amazing though...
8/10

9.Lil' Niggas [ft/ Scarface] - im very confused by this track, how can they put out such amazing tracks then let this make the cut?? maybe its because its a Baby track...
5/10

10. Feelin' Myself [ft/ Nikki] - this has ANOTHER AMAZING BEAT... weezy absolutely rips the track.. purely fire...
10/10

11. My Girl - The sample used on this track was used in the first Young Gunz album, but its still none the less... the beat is once again anything BUT terrible... this track has the feeling that wayne tryin to get some stuff off his chest...
10/10

12. Neighborhood Supastar - This track aint bad, sounds like a track straight off Big Tymers "Hood Rich" album, not a great track but not bad by any means at all...
8/10

13. Strap - Baby basically talks on being strapped...

14. Problem Solva - OMFG IF "I'M HOT" ISNT THE BEST TRACK, THIS TRACK TAKES IT ALL! The CHORUS SOUNDS AMAZING... the beat... on point. Weezy's flow is top fucking notch...
11/10 ...another homerun...

15. Gangsta's Dont Die - "Gangstas dont die, they get chubby n move ta MIAMI" hahahahaha thas tha truth, this track is cold as fuck... simple beat, but WEEZY pulls it out, the chorus is amazing no doubt...
10/10

16. 4 Tha Haters - I love the way Wayne comes out on this track, he aint accepting anything but success...
10/10

17. Holla At Me - An All-Star Line up for an All-Star track, Rick Ross, Paul Wall, Lil Wayne?! i mean thas a fuckin dope ass line up!! this track is fire...
10/10

18. All-Star - This track doesn't seem to fit in, it is a great track but thats all it has incommon with the rest of the tracks, complete with a Nitty beat, it sounds like a track off a new Boyz N Da Hood album... still a tight track...
9/10

all in all this CD gets an 11/10 its an amazing mixtape, go out n cop it, or get at me on AIM n i can hook it up... THA dCOMINhUSTLA...
ay don't comment talkin bout u disagree wit my review, if so then keep it to yourself, its my review, not your review of my review...

My Niggas Dont Groove We Jus Bust A Move
N Fuck Bout 4 Bops A Day
We WIldlife Wit it...

www.myspace.com/imthakingpsc
Send a message via AIM to $wollzilla™ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzilla™   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-06, 04:39 PM   #2
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 41AE 2D77

So what your sayin is....

this shit is worse than his album?

I didnt think it could get any worse

I DEFINATELY Won't be checkin this shit out, props on the review tho

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-06, 09:33 PM   #3
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Or i can give a crack a peice of choped up soap and tell him to get the album for me for the "crack" and i got it for free.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-06, 01:22 PM   #4
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelo

...ummm what do i say to a dipshit like you?? its obvious i found the mixtape to be as good as the CD if not better, and if you thought that CD was weak, then your blind to lyrical mastry... do you buy CDs for singles and sick hooks??... if so then you are truly not a rap fan...

N Fuck Bout 4 Bops A Day
We WIldlife Wit it...

Send a message via AIM to $wollzilla™ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzilla™   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-06, 05:09 PM   #5
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4118 7A1A

hmm i think i'll have to check this out..weezy is fire no doubt..i'll cop it...or get it some how
Old 03-20-06, 02:10 PM   #6
Tha Kid
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 33E3 44D7

iight when You hear Birdman on a track your hearin Lil Wayne threw Baby's voice Wayne Writes Baby Shit... Anywayz Wuts Tha Name Of Tha Track Wayne Dissed B.G n Manny Fresh On... I heard about it Wayne Got A Line Like

" Na I Ain't Gon Diss Manny// Cuz That Fat Mufucka Might Piss In His Panties" hahahaha get at me
Old 03-21-06, 11:45 AM   #7
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP: E3CA 7CA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Kid
iight when You hear Birdman on a track your hearin Lil Wayne threw Baby's voice Wayne Writes Baby Shit... Anywayz Wuts Tha Name Of Tha Track Wayne Dissed B.G n Manny Fresh On... I heard about it Wayne Got A Line Like

" Na I Ain't Gon Diss Manny// Cuz That Fat Mufucka Might Piss In His Panties" hahahaha get at me

I aint heard about this..and I listened to tha whole album. I'ma go back over it today and look for it.

But my fav track is that Gangsta's Dont Die...in that song he says Birdman is fuckin wit some rich nigga bitch....and thats true, cause paparazzi's keep spottin them together but wont say who she is...tha bitch from miami..some rich nigga wife...

hmmm wonder who it is..

good review
Old 03-21-06, 11:46 AM   #8
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP: E3CA 7CA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelo

I bet you look for tight hooks and beats...
Old 03-21-06, 07:55 PM   #9
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

^^hahaha no doubt

N Fuck Bout 4 Bops A Day
We WIldlife Wit it...

Old 03-22-06, 01:52 PM   #10
Tha Kid
New to RV

IP: 33E3 44D7

tha rich nigga bitch is tha Owner of Baby Phat hahaha... Bird Man Is fuckin Mrs. Simmons n has been for a long as time.. thinkin bout to Birdmans last video I think She was in it pay attention... hahaha Birdman dickfeedin Kamoro Lee Simmons hahaahhaha I think Tha Video Is Get Your Shine On I think not sure I'll have to go back and look but that's who he's fuckin
Old 03-31-06, 06:00 PM   #11
Sik Wit It

IP: A692 30DA

Kinda over did it on the ratings there.. and I haven't even listened to the CD yet.
Old 04-01-06, 12:31 AM   #12
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

...then how would you know??

N Fuck Bout 4 Bops A Day
We WIldlife Wit it...

Old 04-04-06, 10:37 PM   #13
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: 21BF C67A

I'm da Problem Solver!!!!!

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-06, 07:06 AM   #14
Man's_GOT_Flo
New to RV

IP: 6574 8417

iima have to cop this someone sent me this but i never checked it out
Old 04-06-06, 11:00 AM   #15
Sik Wit It

IP: 5985 7037

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHa KiNG.D.HuG
...then how would you know??

By the way you did the shit. And I also know things, muthafucka.