RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Album Reviews
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-06, 06:58 PM   #1
Euthanize.
Middle Weight

Lil Wayne & DJ Drama - Dedication 2 (mixtape) Gangsta Grillz.

IP: 5436 00A0

1. The best in the Buisness - Intro. Weezy talking about how he lovin' life right now, Cash money & Young money is in a beautiful place. Weezy just bein' Lil Weezy. He is the President.

2. Get 'em - Dope track here, Wayne used Dipsets "get from round me" beat. Dope track. Plus Weezy's flow is crazy on this track. 8/10

3. They Still Like Me - Weezy uses the Franchise boyz " OH I think they like me" beat. When I first heard this track it sounded like it would be whack because I hate this beat, but weezy kills it on this track. Actually turned out to be one of my favorites on the mixtape. Weezy uses ill wordplay on this track also "Wayne's gettin' money like Damon and Keenan". 9/10

4. I'm the Best Rapper Alive - Wayne talks about how he feels he's the best rapper alive, period.

5. Cannon - Nice track, most likely alot of y'all have heard this already. It's featuring Freeway, he comes nice too. This track got more of that New York, Roc-A-Fella style to it, still a nice track. 8/10

6. Workin' Em - THIS TRACK IS DOPE. Possibly the hottest track on the song, Weezy comes dope with a unique style and flow on this track. The Chorus make you get that " I'm a fly nigga" feeling. "THATS WHY YA BITCH WANT A REAL NIGGA LIKE ME". Superdope track, with Currency from young money on the chorus. 10/10

7. Sportscenter - haha, I love Weezy for this track. Another superdope track, wayne talking about how he love ESPN and got a favorite player and team in every sport. His flow is Bananas, wordplay is fire, and the beat is fire. Hot track. 10/10

8. Welcome to the Concrete Jungle - Decent track, it's featuring Juelz Santana. And for that simple fact I thought this track would've been wayy doper than it is. Juelz comes decent, wayne comes coo, decent track. 7/10

9. Spitter - Wayne fucking rips it too Biggies "Spit yo game" beat. His flow is off tha hook. Overall hot track. 9/10

10. South Muzik - Okay track. Wasn't really feelin' it. Beat is kinda whack too me, wayne comes decent. Nothing too outstandish. 5/10

11. This is What I Call Her - Another okay track, Wayne tries to get his Grown man on. A track more on tha "what I say to a girl" vibe, still a decent track. Just if you ask me that ain't waynes style. 6/10

12. Dedication 2 - The beat on this track is coo, Wayne rips it lyrically. Shot out to those St. Katrina victims. 7/10

13. Weezy on Retirement - Basically in a nutshell, Weezy says he's never gonna retire.

14. Poppin' Them Bottles - Decent track, ft. Young Money and they used the " Poppin' my coller" beat. Nothing too outstandish though. 6/10

15. What U Know - Wayne freestyling over T.I.'s "What You know" beat. Again, nothing too outstandish. If you ask me Wayne was just high and put this freestyle on the mixtape. 5/10

16. Where the Cash at - Most of y'all have heard this. Currency's Single off his album, they've put this track on almost every current mixtape wayne has been coming out with. ft Remy Ma. Decent track. 6/10

17. Ridin' Wit the AK - another track Ft. Young money. Decent track, they used that Purple Ribbon All-Stars beat. Track kinda get's annoying after a while though, I have to say this is one of tha whackest tracks on the mixtape. 4/10

18. Weezy on The Streets of N.O. - Wayne elaborates on what exactly is going on after Katrina in N.O. Some shit might be back to normal, but some shit will be fucked up forever.

19. Walk it off - Dope track here. Got that old school wayne feelin' too it. Nice beat, wayne comes ill. I like this track. 8/10

20. Hustlin' - Wayne freestyles to Rick Ross "Hustlin'" beat. Decent track, nothing too outstandish. 6/10

21. Gettin' some head - Wayne's remix to Shawnna's "gettin' some head" beat. this is featuring Skateboard P, nice track. Although wanye does reveal some nasty ass shit he likes to do in the bed. 8/10

22. A Dedication After a Disaster - Wayne talks about how he dedicates this mixtape to New Orleans and the Katrina victims. And how much Respect he has for people from New Orleans.

23. No Other - Cool track here, Wayne rips it. 7/10

24. Outta Here - Outro.

25. Georgia ... Bush - Wayne rips our President George Bush, to the "Georgia" beat. Then after that he rips a Makaveli beat 2 dope songs in one track. 10/10

Old 08-11-06, 10:34 PM   #2
So.Rell
Mic Jordan

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 469C D737

8. Welcome to the Concrete Jungle - Decent track, it's featuring Juelz Santana. And for that simple fact I thought this track would've been wayy doper than it is. Juelz comes decent, wayne comes coo, decent track. 7/10

If you pay attention to this track they are using each others Flow. Juelz Raps like Wayne...Wayne raps like Juelz. Feel Me check it out if you don't think so go peep both of their albums...

Get the Fuck out the Ring!
"When the LP Rolls Out..
The Source will be Forced to make the Quotables a Three page Fold Out" - Kno of Cunninlynguists.
Send a message via AIM to So.Rell   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-06, 12:57 PM   #3
Euthanize.
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Jordan.

If you pay attention to this track they are using each others Flow. Juelz Raps like Wayne...Wayne raps like Juelz. Feel Me check it out if you don't think so go peep both of their albums...

nah, I payed close attention.

i've never heard wayne come on some shit like..

your son is no longer the Paper boy
he's front news on the Paper, boy./

haha, juelz said some other funny shit on that too. I think wayne was himself on that track. But they mixtape I can't feel my Face, is gonna be dope as fuck.

Old 08-12-06, 11:01 PM   #4
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP: CB5F 7EEE

What You Know

and Hustlin'

deserved 10's...those were bananas in my opinion...His lyrical content is 1 of 1 right now...aint nobody fucking wit him and he shows that..but this is your review...so, what ever..coo shit!
Old 08-12-06, 11:04 PM   #5
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: CC3D 71FA

No Other is the rawest song ever on there

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-06, 02:52 AM   #6
Euthanize.
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy
What You Know

and Hustlin'

deserved 10's...those were bananas in my opinion...His lyrical content is 1 of 1 right now...aint nobody fucking wit him and he shows that..but this is your review...so, what ever..coo shit!

funny.

those two tracks seemed like the weaker half of the mixtape too me.

Old 08-13-06, 11:47 AM   #7
blckout20
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3843 597C

Georgia Bush is one of the toughest tracks I've heard in a while where I was just like wow. This mixtape is fire, Weezy stays putting out hot shit.
Old 08-13-06, 11:44 PM   #8
urmomsuxdixxx
Flyweight

IP: 0D25 648D

www.datpiff.com get the mixtape now for free my dudes
Old 08-14-06, 04:17 PM   #9
So.Rell
Mic Jordan

Trust me on this Weezy is Rappin Like Juelz and Juelz is rappin like Weezy trust me

"When the LP Rolls Out..
The Source will be Forced to make the Quotables a Three page Fold Out" - Kno of Cunninlynguists.
Old 08-14-06, 05:13 PM   #10
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: C0C1 B590

Yea weezy is using Juelz Style in the beginning. But he kinda reverts in between near the end of or middle of his verse but keeps juelz swagger.

like where he goes.

"They can Look, But Them Nigga's Can't Look Past Me,
Pass The...Weed to the Next Nigga..
That's ME!"

and

"Tempt Me And Anything Can Happen,
I Aint Rapping, I Aint Shooting At Your Shoulders Bitch,
Im Going For The Cap And..
I Aint Shooting At Your Shoulders Bitch..
I'm Going For Your Cap And.."

Those are Typical Juelz Type Parts.
Old 08-15-06, 01:28 AM   #11
Euthanize.
Middle Weight

ehh.

I guess.

Old 08-15-06, 06:32 PM   #12
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

IP: 4C29 34DD

it may not be his style exactly, but its got that juelz swagger..
Old 08-15-06, 08:42 PM   #13
So.Rell
Mic Jordan

Good Look LM...

"When the LP Rolls Out..
Old 08-16-06, 06:35 AM   #14
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

IP: F69F DEEF

no prob, im listenin to the album right now.
Old 08-30-06, 09:29 AM   #15
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: BCE2 0BB3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthanize.
21. Gettin' some head - Wayne's remix to Shawnna's "gettin' some head" beat. this is featuring Skateboard P, nice track. Although wanye does reveal some nasty ass shit he likes to do in the bed. 8/10

ahahah...what you never stuck your finger in a hos butt before? i did this exact same shit to this dude i hated's girlfriend when she was sucking my dick...it makes me chuckle every time i hear it...

"yeah i'm nasty, bitch what, lil wayne"...

lmao

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote