RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-04, 07:24 AM   #1
lyrical_killer
New to RB

Text Record: 0-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Spittin sickness!!!

IP: D0CB 44B2

Retire your text, even your pen-is-worthless', Popping out eyes' till your 'lens-have-bursted'
'Revealing flaws', I make y’all 'admit your mistakes' like a 'penance-service’
Attendance's-perfect, it's you-I'd-murder, can't 'pass my record' if I 'moved-it-further'
I'd bruise-the-lurkers, 'clashing up the ranks', I make 'noises from the top' like 'rooftop-workers'
Prove-it-further, I'm strong-in-steps, inflict pain through muscles to stop-your-reps.
I've shot-the-best, 'punches so hard’; I take 'both eyes out' like 'Johnny-Depp'! (LOL!)
Prophesizing scripts through instrumental-speakers, murking for a cause like intentional-reapers
I'm a well known seeker, I'd 'grab a knife' and 'cut you off' like 'interrupted-speakers'
Bullets through heater, my fam's-tall, LYRIKAL DRAGONS stands-strong dropping bombs to land-all
'Rise together', we 'jump over heads' like a 'game of Slam-Ball'!
This man's-raw, known to 'ruin your sleep' when I 'wreck-beds', loaded with ammo I'm set-kid
'Cap your chest' till your 'vest's-red', 'writing words on your face' only way y’all be real 'text-heads'
Instead, I prove I be-the-best-cat, and whip-the-best-gat to beat-the-next-wack
Till you fear me, ya’ll be 'stuttering', making you 'repeat your own words' more than a 'DMX-track'! (He says "nigga" and "ogz" million times in his tracks)
Believe-it's-that, call me out, don't wait-to-ask, 'waste you bitch' like 'babes-with-crabs'
Skills remain I stay-to-rap, with disses, I'd 'expose you dicks' like 'Playgirl-mags'!
Your favoured-that, back your ass I saved-you-jerks, 'take self-esteem away' and you'd 'hate-to-flirt'
Thought I was beaten? I fake-the-hurt, my 'levels up there' cause PrimeTime stays 'tight above' like 'skater-shirts'!
Slave-your-dirt, my tendencies-work, without the use of large words cause I don't tend-to-be-nerds, PT 'ruins reps' cause I 'make fun of names' more than a 'Supremace-verse'!
With lines that hurt, 'injure your tongue' to 'slow-your-rap-flow', down to fight when I show-I'd-wack-bros
I own-these-habituals, 'rise to my status' would 'take you for many days' like a 'ShoGun-battle'!
'Stopping beef', I 'slow-the-cattle', eliminate wackness then I'm stuck-as-loner, ban your crabs and shut-the-others
'Fuck your bitches' like 'sluts-on-corners', 'kick you so hard', I leave you 'holding your groin' like you had a 'fucking-boner'...

I can be nice but dont make me mad....cause when I loose control.......your dead !!

my site:http://freestyleman.proboards25.com/index.cgi
Old 01-12-04, 07:46 AM   #2
True-Souldja

Text Record: 0-1
IP: B195 1FA3

Some dope lyrics man, flowed nicely, and some crazy multi's.

Then you have some really nice wordplay and flawless metaphors.

I'd give this a 9/10, good drop. keep at it.
Old 01-12-04, 01:11 PM   #3
Echo

IP: 927C 4CFE

yo.....this was okay, good multies....work on your structure though....it kinda sucked....
Old 01-12-04, 02:11 PM   #4
JBrookz

IP: 06EF 4E9D

^^^^ Echo is wack

dawg u know what a comma is?????????? it means u PAUSE u retard

shit flowed perfectly in my eyes

not bad of a drop good lyrics, nice multis

props