RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-04, 05:22 AM   #1
Lyrical_Sniper
Banned: Biting

This is some of my best shit (ill as fuck)

IP: 7840 2D80

My mind and lyrical science combines to define defiance, I'm Einsteins hybrid wit reactions ten times that of a lion's
My cerebral grows cataclysmic flows that explode like nuclear nodes to errode vocal tones, Rhymin at frequencies unknown to the outer layer of the ozone, wit words so sick they deterioratin your bones
Leave you under covers and bed sheets when my thoughts release at increased speeds, My punches bruise the sound barrier enablin you to hear unspoken speech
Wit inhuman capabilities I gouge eyes to show emcees who the prince of darkness really be, Makin sure you remember me, I'll render TnT to enemies that blow your mind then stitch your memory
You must be out ya mind to try to confine me cuz I break out faster than grabbin poison ivy, Gangsta? like willa ford bad is all you wanna be, Couldn't be cold blooded if you got pumped wit frozen I.V.
Wit fascist tactics I'm crackin bastards like hackers do for passwords, the medusa of rappers, spittin back words is the only time your pose holds complex stature
I'm more gifted than christmas at inflictin pain wit fingers, the type to pull ya spine and watch ya back get jiggy wit it

Walk Wit D.....

Embark On Missions, My Sharp Precision Allows Me To Make Heart Incisions Under Any Conditions//
Doubled Views I'm Seein, Inhuman, The Evil Superbeing Is Splittin 20/20 Vision Similar To Nuclear Fission//
With Instruments I'm Ruthless, Jab Ya Jaw And Leave You Toothless, I Could Beat You To a Pulp Bitch, Fully Equipped With Acoustics//
Produce Hits, Like shaking Chemical Mixtures That Pack A Punch, And Fracture Lungs, The Rapture Comes When I Break More Grounds Than Tractor Fronts//
My Flows Strapped With Intelligence, Composed Of Elements To Dispose Of Your Relevence, Mathematically Unaware When I'm Smokin Canibus To Gain Common Sense//
My Paranormal Formalities Leave Casualties, Unsoved Mysteries Thruout History, Now Considered Fallacies//
It Gets Boring Scorching Emcees In Secrecy, So I'll Proceed To Seep This Geek's Breathing//
Then Deform His Species Despite Pleas, Spittin RadioActivity, With A Frequency Heard Thru Three Galaxies At Different Sequences//
This Guy Is Gifted Spittin Scientific Lyrics More Puzzlin Than Hieroglyphics//
Many Tried And Missed This Cuz My Higher Spirit's Equipped With Guided Tear Gas//
Jealous Ones Envy, Take It Back To Mafia Days, Im Shocking With Rays, Crackin Bones And Snappin More Fingers Than Gays//
It's Time I'm Stakin My Claim Puttin Shakes In Ya Brain Then Breakin Ya Frame//
To Most, My Informal Morals Are Paranormal Quarrels, Just Because I Tore All With Verbals You Cornballs Think Im Abnormal//
When I'm Inhuman The Fact Is, With Precise Tactics I Leave Ruins Of Aztecs, Deliverin Lashes, Even If Im Cruisin And Strapless I'm Still Leave Holes In Your Backless//
Think Your Hot Shit But We Are The Streets, Loxin Text (Lockin Teks), Keeping You Boxed In Like The Greenhouse Effect//

Wot ya'll think, took me long enuf to do!!!
Old 01-20-04, 06:15 AM   #2
Lyrical_Sniper

can i get some feed back please

hit me back.....
Old 01-20-04, 06:19 AM   #3
G ShYNE

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B33E 4708

go pop yo pimples
Old 01-20-04, 08:09 AM   #4
Lyrical_Sniper

shut up lil bitch, uppin for a real answer...........................
Old 01-20-04, 09:10 AM   #5
Penskills
Banned: Spamming

IP: 4577 CD9A

..this was okay..your vocab was very good..structure was fucked up..but..here's the real question..why is the first verse so different from the second..what I mean by that is..it seems as it's wrriten by a different person..structure is different..in your second verse you CAPed every word..biter????
Send a message via ICQ to Penskills Send a message via AIM to Penskills   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-04, 12:49 PM   #6
CrackaBox187
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: DC84 4CE0

i give you props my dawg i like the shit, yea the second verse is diffrent but i'll give it to ya, cuz i mean i can rap a bunch of diffrent syles, good word usage and rhyme, fuck haters my dawg do tha damn thang
Old 01-20-04, 01:47 PM   #7
SaM sKILLeT
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-2
IP: 6275 C768

well, that stuff was pretty good. good rhymes.
You must be out ya mind to try to confine me cuz I break out faster than grabbin poison ivy,
^ I laughed at this line, not that it's supposed to be funny... i just liked it i guess

This was good stuff, keep it up
Old 01-20-04, 02:38 PM   #8
Gunman tha Great

IP: 4287 3F49

My mind and lyrical science combines to define defiance, I'm Einsteins hybrid wit reactions ten times that of a lion's
dope

i aint gon call you a biter maybe u wrote this 2 different times or something but yeah tha structure was different
Old 01-20-04, 06:11 PM   #9
lyrical_killer
New to RB

Text Record: 0-3
IP: D0CB 44B2

dude yall needa ban this fucker cause he is a fuckin biter fo real !!!

I can be nice but dont make me mad....cause when I loose control.......your dead !!

my site:http://freestyleman.proboards25.com/index.cgi
Old 01-20-04, 07:43 PM   #10
MC PINACLE
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 22F5 A53D

Very impressive vocabulary...Whether you bit it or not, it was dope...only real problem is your bars were uneven and screwed the flow...but really good metaphors and pretty good multies in there...Nice work..
Peep this please..

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108340

(RB's "ill" MCs)

Otherwise known as Artikulate
Send a message via ICQ to MC PINACLE   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-04, 07:48 PM   #11
Dev
1E

Text Record: 15-3
IP: DF7B C8F7

if its biten its no good... anyone can do that... if not it was ok... some good vocab abd the rhyming was ok... but biting!!!!.....tis
Send a message via AIM to Dev   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-04, 07:49 PM   #12
kidaver

IP: 2EED 6D39

this was pretty ill nice multis and vocab id like to see more of a structure and originality in the topic though i hardly see alot of that but im also guilty of that myself sometimes.

id rate this piece a 7/10
Old 01-21-04, 04:12 AM   #13
Lyrical_Sniper

look the reason the structre is changed for the second part is its to different styles, thats why where it says "walk with D" which is suppose to say "S" is the change in styles. am i being paranoied but, why are you all hatein so much!!??!! Thanks to the people that gave decent answers. still uppin for your oppinions tho......