RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
quick witted 5 100.00%
CFAstunna1 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-04, 08:22 AM   #1
CFAstunna1
Banned: Cheating

CFAstunna1 vs quick witted

IP: 93C0 D1DD

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 09-19-04 at 09:52 AM

Must drop verse in 90 minutes after check in.
Send a message via AIM to CFAstunna1  
Old 09-19-04, 08:23 AM   #2
System

CFAstunna1 has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-19-04 08:23 AM.

Old 09-19-04, 08:24 AM   #3
CFAstunna1

yo im the baddest nigga around u know how i get down watchin T.V. with E.T undergroun bomb shelter just incase niggas want war we got the bullets 2 melt ya>>>.....if u pay attention real close you can see that im real crazi sum like tha devil 4rm the ghetto on anotha level i put the petal 2 the metal n bust like benzeno,aye calico?(wat up dawg)lets show this niggas what shatiso yall luky meklo aint alive well send him threw ya town 2 buck 50 shots atcha ride and then well see if u will survive i keep my flows short cus i got shit 2 do i keep my sores close cus i aint got shit 2 prove so next time u in my hood then u should come on threw
Old 09-19-04, 08:25 AM   #4
CFAstunna1

either im tha illest cat doint it or all u niggas loosin it
Old 09-19-04, 08:27 AM   #5
System

IP: 666C F77E

Quick Witted has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-19-04 08:27 AM.

Old 09-19-04, 09:05 AM   #6
Scenario
..:Merking Mc's:..

10 lines

i'm not spitting unlimited so u can spit more and i only have a lil, make it 10 lines

Old 09-19-04, 09:47 AM   #7
Scenario

12 lines

i spit 12 just in case u didn't pay any attention to the 10 lines and went over

Old 09-19-04, 09:48 AM   #8
Scenario

ya skills are funny cause u could be placed in the belly of a dragon~and still not spit fire
lyrically lay u down with the 'hawk' leave ya body in the 'sea'~u won't see 3 wins like 'rick mirer' *

i don't really think u understand what i'm saying kid~u don't know me i'm not to be played with
u got about a day of rhymes~while mine are never ending like mr.smith clones from the matrix

u expect to beat me, bitch look at ya record u 0-2~u don't win so u 'cock feeding assholes' **
i'm planning to lyrically disembalm ya body~when u lose tattoo my name on ya like a hotel bath robe

no one believes in ya style or talent~cause that would be like christopher reeves trying to ice skate
unlike u others are successful at winning~cause there's a better chance of illegal immigrants trying to migrate

i already told u there ain't no way that u can beat me~but there's better odds of certifiedthug beating e-dubz
rhymes lyrically implode ya brain, detatch ya spinal cord~and hit u with the power of shotgun fire or 3 slugz

my rhymes come nasty everyday of the week, every month of the year~while u couldn't spit 'bizarre' if u were from d12 ***
ya flame died it ain't burning no more, but i'm still matic like nas~while my lyrics dig into ya system like blood cells ****

*rick mirer was a quarterback for the seattle seahawks who sucked, well so does this guy
(look at the sentence close to figure it out)
**his name, CFA=Cock.Feeding.Assholes, in short terms he fucks men
***he's from detroit, he couldn't bizarre (group member of d12, crazy)
****his avatar is about nas

Old 09-19-04, 09:51 AM   #9
Scenario

uppin for this, vote

Old 09-19-04, 10:06 PM   #10
Scenario

uppin for this, i will return the honest vote

Old 09-20-04, 12:01 AM   #11
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

IP: 3240 794D

Voted For: Quick Witted

ok
quick~your verse was good,but it was stretched, try to compact your words, by using less filler, you had good personals and hard punches here, i liked your last bar, it was good, and your opener was good as a starter, watch your rhymes too, cus some words dont rhyme, like the last letters, but overall nice job here, it was good enough to win
CFA~your verse wasnt that bad or that good either, you had no structure, try to work on that, and maybe throw in some personals and punches,you need those for battles,
vote:quick

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*

Old 09-21-04, 01:11 PM   #12
Scenario

uppin for this, i'll return the honest vote

Old 09-22-04, 11:33 PM   #13
Scenario

uppin for this, i'll return the honest vote

Old 09-22-04, 11:51 PM   #14
~IiL PrOpHeT~
Banned: Biting

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Voted For: Quick Witted

ya skills are funny cause u could be placed in the belly of a dragon~and still not spit fire
lyrically lay u down with the 'hawk' leave ya body in the 'sea'~u won't see 3 wins like 'rick mirer' *
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ WAT! NICE MAYNE

i don't really think u understand what i'm saying kid~u don't know me i'm not to be played with
u got about a day of rhymes~while mine are never ending like mr.smith clones from the matrix
^^^^^^^^^^ GOOD PUNCH

u expect to beat me, bitch look at ya record u 0-2~u don't win so u 'cock feeding assholes' **
i'm planning to lyrically disembalm ya body~when u lose tattoo my name on ya like a hotel bath robe
^^^^^^^^^^^ ILL NICE PUNCH MAYNE KEEP HEATIN IT UP

i already told u there ain't no way that u can beat me~but there's better odds of certifiedthug beating e-dubz
rhymes lyrically implode ya brain, detatch ya spinal cord~and hit u with the power of shotgun fire or 3 slugz

my rhymes come nasty everyday of the week, every month of the year~while u couldn't spit 'bizarre' if u were from d12 ***
ya flame died it ain't burning no more, but i'm still matic like nas~while my lyrics dig into ya system like blood cells ****
^^^^^^^^^^^^ YO NICE ENDIN AND NICE OPENER ALL AROUND U IS GOOD MAYNE KEEP IT UP

yo im the baddest nigga around u know how i get down watchin T.V. with E.T undergroun bomb shelter just incase niggas want war we got the bullets 2 melt
^^^^^^^^^ that didnt rhyme booooooooooooo

ya>>>.....if u pay attention real close you can see that im real crazi sum like tha devil 4rm the ghetto on anotha level i put the petal 2 the metal n bust like benzeno,aye calico?(wat up dawg)lets show this niggas what shatiso yall luky meklo aint alive well send him threw ya town 2 buck 50 shots atcha ride and then well see if u will survive i keep my flows short cus i got shit 2 do i keep my sores close cus i aint got shit 2 prove so next time u in my hood then u should come on threw
^^^^^^^^^^^^ ALL AROUND WACK HOMIE

ELEVATE USIN STRUTURE AND PERSONALS AND PUNCHES KEEP IT UP U'LL GET BETTA ~PEACE~

I THINK QUICK GOT DIS CUZ HE WAS MORE BETTA,,,,,,,,

STRUTURE,FLOW,PERSONALS,PUNCHES ALL AROUND NICE MAYNE

V-QUICK BECUZ OF HARDER OF EVERYTHING

Old 09-25-04, 10:03 AM   #15
Scenario

uppin for this, let's start voting people