RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-08, 12:48 AM   #16
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

Uh-Oh! He couldn't finish a sentence!

Over the past 35 years, the Atlantic's sea surface temperature has increased one degree Fahrenheit. The result … a four-percent increase of atmospheric water vapor and a six to eight-percent increase in rainfall.

Conditions that contribute to larger, more forceful, hurricanes.
The cause -- Trenberth says predominantly global warming. "What we think is likely to happen, they will get more intense, they will likely get a little bigger, but maybe there may not be quite as many," Trenberth said. Other scientists aren't so convinced and believe the warming is a natural occurrence, but either way -- a forecast for the future that impacts us all."

There. I split the shit up for you. The beginning facts are Italics, the following fact and conclusion is bold. Everything else is underlined. Just because he makes a prediction you call it all speculation...

Nope, sorry, it's fact..
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 09-01-08, 12:51 AM   #17
сварливый

And anyway, even if it was the other scientist's opinion, and it was a NATURAL occurrence that global warming exists, then that wouldn't rule out a massive hurricane at all..

But it is completely fact that the heating of the planet contributes to more vicious and larger hurricanes.
Old 09-01-08, 12:53 AM   #18
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Uh-Oh! He couldn't finish a sentence!

Over the past 35 years, the Atlantic's sea surface temperature has increased one degree Fahrenheit. The result … a four-percent increase of atmospheric water vapor and a six to eight-percent increase in rainfall.

Conditions that contribute to larger, more forceful, hurricanes.
The cause -- Trenberth says predominantly global warming. "What we think is likely to happen, they will get more intense, they will likely get a little bigger, but maybe there may not be quite as many," Trenberth said. Other scientists aren't so convinced and believe the warming is a natural occurrence, but either way -- a forecast for the future that impacts us all."

There. I split the shit up for you. The beginning facts are Italics, the following fact and conclusion is bold. Everything else is underlined. Just because he makes a prediction you call it all speculation...

Nope, sorry, it's fact..

lmao...did you just call a prediction....fact...and not speculation? lmao...

wow. and why did you split it up for me...i read the whole thing...the rest of the shit you posted...i chose not to include because it isn't relevant....like...there may not be quite as many? irrelevant to the size and what causes their size...other scientists not being so convinced that global warming isn't a natural occurance? not relevant to size and cause of size.

Nothing in there is fact..other then the temperature of the ocean. Which is a contributing factor to the size of hurricanes.

But it doesn't cause hurricanes...like i said...the differentiation between temperate, and tropical climates does.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-08, 12:56 AM   #19
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

speculation–noun
1. the contemplation or consideration of some subject: to engage in speculation on humanity's ultimate destiny.
2. a single instance or process of consideration.
3. a conclusion or opinion reached by such contemplation: These speculations are impossible to verify.
4. conjectural consideration of a matter; conjecture or surmise: a report based on speculation rather than facts.
5. engagement in business transactions involving considerable risk but offering the chance of large gains, esp. trading in commodities, stocks, etc., in the hope of profit from changes in the market price.
6. a speculative commercial venture or undertaking.

Fact

1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
2. something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
3. a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.
4. something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.
5. Law. Often, facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence. Compare question of fact, question of law.
—Idioms
6. after the fact, Law. after the commission of a crime: an accessory after the fact.
7. before the fact, Law. prior to the commission of a crime: an accessory before the fact.
8. in fact, actually; really; indeed: In fact, it was a wonder that anyone surviv

tell me which definitions most closely resemble your word "prediction"

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-08, 01:00 AM   #20
сварливый

Okay then, thanks. This is finished. I'm right and you're wrong.

What you said didn't combat what I said at all. We covered everything.

Larger hurricanes, and even super ones, are likely coming, with the heating of the earth.

cool .

edit

Last edited by 2v : 09-02-08 at 08:08 AM.
Old 09-01-08, 01:03 AM   #21
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Okay then, thanks. This is finished. I'm right and you're wrong.

What you said didn't combat what I said at all. We covered everything.

Larger hurricanes, and even super ones, are likely coming, with the heating of the earth.

cool .

likely/maybe/possibly being the operative word(s), retard.

everything I said combated all the bullshit you tried to claim for fact....but..you dropped out of highschool...so...i guess i can't expect you to know the difference.

Old 09-01-08, 01:04 AM   #22
сварливый

Well, you're wrong again.

Likely means more than 50%. Maybe means 50%. Possibly means there's a chance.

Then again, you didn't drop out of highschool. You know everything in the world that you need to, and you're a smart guy. Hell, you have a piece of paper that claims you've succeeded! I can't possibly win this.
Old 09-01-08, 01:07 AM   #23
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

Then again, you didn't drop out of highschool. You know everything in the world that you need to, and you're a smart guy. Hell, you have a piece of paper that claims you've succeeded! I can't possibly win this.

HAAHAHA.......where do you get that information? are you on wikipedia again? lmfao.

wow you are fucking dumb. It just gets worse and worse.

Old 09-01-08, 01:10 AM   #24
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

oh.,..and by the way...the scientist said they "might" get a little bigger...and might is a word used to express possibility...so...you can try and put your own definitions on the words i chose to use...but that doesn't change the words the guy you obviously didn't listen to used.

Old 09-01-08, 01:12 AM   #25
сварливый

Does that have anything to do with you relating three words that were definitely different to me?

No. It doesn't. So when a scientist says "might" in some instant, in doesn't change that the scientist also said "Likely". And Probably, is also Likely.

So quit changing subjects, quit calling me dumb, because you sat here and argued with someone for I dunno? An hour? Just to end conclusion "You're dumb".

Fact is, you're a total bitch. I've been saying that the whole night and you just prove it more and more.

That worse and worse shit isn't even coherent to that
Old 09-01-08, 01:18 AM   #26
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Does that have anything to do with you relating three words that were definitely different to me?

No. It doesn't. So when a scientist says "might" in some instant, in doesn't change that the scientist also said "Likely". And Probably, is also Likely.

So quit changing subjects, quit calling me dumb, because you sat here and argued with someone for I dunno? An hour? Just to end conclusion "You're dumb".

Fact is, you're a total bitch. I've been saying that the whole night and you just prove it more and more.

That worse and worse shit isn't even coherent to that

different...TO YOU..not to me..not to the scientist who you read from..but to you....Nobody gives two shits about what different things sound like to you..i used the word possibly...your scientist basically did as well...if it doesn't make any difference to him..it shouldn't to you either..so shut the fuck up, go back to wikipedia....and learn as much garbage as you can. Theres a reason why people rarely ever agree with you....You like to blame it on the world...because that's what people generally do in denial....but it's whatever...do what you do...and keep making yourself look foolish.

Old 09-01-08, 01:21 AM   #27
сварливый

Why such excruciating detail?

You coulda easily broke that down to "My opinion is that I don't give a fuck about your opinion"

such a bitch.
Old 09-01-08, 01:23 AM   #28
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Why such excruciating detail?

You coulda easily broke that down to "My opinion is that I don't give a fuck about your opinion"

such a bitch.

because you don't seem to get things.

example.

scientist didn't say what you claimed as fact, was indeed...a fact.
you still thought/think it was/is.

see...you need excruciating detail...otherwise you just don't understand things.

Old 09-02-08, 08:32 AM   #29
сварливый

Yes, I have full reason to believe that the heating of the earth which is causing more world wide rainfall and a 4% increase (so far) in water vapor is naturally speculated to cause a hurricane to grow bigger and become more vicious in size. Why the fuck would I have even sat there multi-tasking and cooking dinner to argue with you about it in the first place?

I can't help but say it's fact because you'd be common to mistake the evidence for the opposed, because if you were to fight opposed then you would be fighting the belief in global warming.

The opposed is essentially this, you believe the planet is heating up naturally and thus the rainfall increase cannot be commonly attributed to a hurricane.

But please do you and I a favor and re-read this carefully:

"Since about 1970, there has been a warming of the global oceans including the areas where the hurricanes form due to increases in carbon dioxide and greenhouse gases in the atmosphere," Kevin Trenberth, NCAR Scientist in Boulder, Colo., told Ivanhoe.

This coming from a man who constantly uses the word "Maybe" when he's completely unsure. Haven't our hurricanes increased yearly and become more dangerous? They seem to get bigger every year since the rapid warm up of the planet, and that's exactly what the above statement that Kevin Tranberth was making in the quote.

So tell me again, which part of it am I calling fact?
Old 09-03-08, 01:31 PM   #30
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Yes, I have full reason to believe that the heating of the earth which is causing more world wide rainfall and a 4% increase (so far) in water vapor is naturally speculated to cause a hurricane to grow bigger and become more vicious in size. Why the fuck would I have even sat there multi-tasking and cooking dinner to argue with you about it in the first place?

I can't help but say it's fact because you'd be common to mistake the evidence for the opposed, because if you were to fight opposed then you would be fighting the belief in global warming.

The opposed is essentially this, you believe the planet is heating up naturally and thus the rainfall increase cannot be commonly attributed to a hurricane.

But please do you and I a favor and re-read this carefully:

"Since about 1970, there has been a warming of the global oceans including the areas where the hurricanes form due to increases in carbon dioxide and greenhouse gases in the atmosphere," Kevin Trenberth, NCAR Scientist in Boulder, Colo., told Ivanhoe.

This coming from a man who constantly uses the word "Maybe" when he's completely unsure. Haven't our hurricanes increased yearly and become more dangerous? They seem to get bigger every year since the rapid warm up of the planet, and that's exactly what the above statement that Kevin Tranberth was making in the quote.

So tell me again, which part of it am I calling fact?

lmao...so...if i fight the opposed...i'm fighting the belief in global warming...and if i believe the "opposed" i believe the earth is heating naturally?

wow dude...just wow.

so tell me, where do the people that think global warming isn't a natural occurance come in?

and hey...douche bag...don't talk to me anymore....not unless you can read your first paragraph...and tell me what's fundementally wrong with it, as far as what you've been saying prior to that post.