RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-03, 10:26 AM   #1
-=M4=-

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
"\***PUERTO ROCKS***/"

IP: 1C36 BB0E

"PUERTO ROCKS"
"PUERTO ROCKS"

THIS TRACK HERE REPRESENTS PUERTO ROCKS..HOT JOINT ONPOINT MURDERZ DA FRONT SPITTIN SOME SPANISH & ENGLISH THEN INFINITE KILLS THE MIDDLE WIT A NICE FLOW THEN STAR COMES IN AND ELIMINATES THE END ALSO WIT A SPANISH & ENGLISH MIX UP...A MUST PEEP!!!

(ON-PO!NT)
We from the island of the PUERTO ROCKS so ni66ah call the cops cuz we looney off the top and we NEVER gonna stop reppin where we comin from so no me digas nada fukk being iced out i rather sip on Piraguas lookin at chicas nalgas from a close view rockin a straw hat cuz dawg that sun will roast you we dont rock closed shoes we rock Chankletas dancin in la Fiestas eatin Quenepas chillin in RIO PIEDRAS Punto no coje mielda from no one, Estarlla, Wayz, Cold Sun out to make more doe that n daddy mo bucks so hold up for just a hot minute it gets hot in it like CuchiFritos munchin on Pastelillos jumpin in Sasla pitos so no te ponga guapito cuz sun i put under rapidito makin your face bubble like Bacalaitos so take this like a warnin my man i gets evil so peep the sneek previews the Palm Trees and the Beaches the Bitches with the fly Features the Coconut drinks that come with Rum by the liters i got ya ni66az sceamin on-point is hotter than them heaters
<hook>
(INFINITE the COLDSUN)
Watch us go from rags to riches you cant ignore its hot our minds is poor to riches but we cant afford to stop PUERTO ROCKS rich in mind born to rock hit rewind still the top what click u find you'll be forced to stop when we let off like all the cops thats left ya block you cant stop these indians watch we be the only ones on top winning in the end you cant see my squad you cant see the sun start speakin dumb and get cracked in the head with a bottle of PUERTO RICAN RUM fukk with us you get beatin done lets do a head count how many of us is sleepin none Meta-4 came to slay your brain with a thousand tainos marchin like it was the puerto rican day parade i never roll dolo spit to leave head off to hold the fort like EL MORRO infinite the cold sun and yall ni66az bring the choros
<hook>
(STARKASTIK)
the last "L" before I leave out i reach in my pocket and pull the trees out the dro with a perk make me reliese clouds i give my ni66az peace out "yo bring me back some grub" yeah im a see you in a minute give back one love...(nextel)"yo star wake up n66ah yo star wake up!"(sh!t )6:30 I finnaly wake up im runnin late fukk couldnt realyy catch zzzz's I was ooped stayed up rocked the boots laced and the shorts of course my uncle hittin like a buck headed for the Port hit the plane shit the same headin for the back seat you know we flyin third class aint no first class B, 3 1/2 hrs thinkin about the hurboles anything to get my mind off the turbulence we arive i feel alive i cant wait to be outside got my open wide from all the ass creepin by feel the draft breezin by raise my hands reach the sky I feelin that i get inside understand the reason why its that puerto rican pride from the salsa bands playing to the blueish green waters hittin the hottest sands saying im the tropic man sprayin straight agua to ya cara I never sleep cuz the rooster gets me out my cama forty deep in the plaza us puerto rocks are like chinos we bring beef to the casa

"Mi Gente Represente a frente Boriqua Caliente"

IM OFF TO THE PUERTO RICAN DAY PARADE ! ! ! ! !

Last edited by -=M4=- : 06-08-03 at 10:54 AM.
Old 07-03-03, 05:50 PM   #2
-=M4=-

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1C36 BB0E

Not too many Puerto Rocks in here I see.....