RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-04, 12:24 AM   #91
shadow
bingo!

Text Record: 37-6
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AAF4 20CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
and i would also like to ask ..who gave white people the right to tell us how we are supposed to feel and how we are affected about the whole slavery thing and our ancestors? ..i swear some white people just think they know it all.. how u gonna speak on behalf of a black persons feelings and not be in they shoes.

see ur a dumb bitch
i happend to look up nigger in the websters dictionary
a nigger means a stupid or ignorrant person..thats what they say..
but anyway..how are u gonna cry about something that happend 265 years ago..?
its over dont be such a bitch....u guys are just lookin for an excuse
to complain about life..get over it...get up..and go to work....
fuckin whore...ur are by far the most ignoarrant person ive ever seen
my black freinds call me nigga i agree with enygma its just a saying same as dawg
but i daughter hoz u aint a "dawg" u a bitch..
|S|
Old 07-26-04, 01:36 AM   #92
*The~Star*
.:So~So~Good:.

Text Record: 11-5
IP: B45F 5D2A

Hmmm...after reading everybody's comments...............I don't know what to say.All I can say is you white people that say the word will never understand why black people don't want you to say it.

<marquee behavior="alternate">
::~::HaRdWooDcLaSs-SiCkZ::~::

</marquee><marquee direction="right">
1st LaDy
</marquee>
Send a message via AIM to *The~Star* Send a message via MSN to *The~Star*   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-04, 09:33 AM   #93
K-awdik
Me my pencil n pad

Text Record: 4-1
IP: 79CE CCFF

look in my household i am in the presence of my step-dad who is black and he does not use the n word. I dont use the word around anybodys presence and especially if my step-dads. If your friends that are black let you use it use it around them, but no one else. If you keep usin that word u got slip up and get ya ass left in the gutta. Correct me if im wrong, but didnt the word cracker come from mecicans, but really theres practically a degrading word for every race. 1
Old 07-26-04, 09:39 AM   #94
D-Tain
Light Weight

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 4C49 64C6

yo im white, and check all my posts, not once have i posted the word n***a << lol. if i walked round the street shouting it id probley get arrested, so im not gonna post it up here
Send a message via MSN to D-Tain   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-04, 09:52 AM   #95
Tha Phoenix
New to RB

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 4C49 64C6

I never make fun of white people, but it pisses me off when they say nigga
Old 07-26-04, 01:24 PM   #96
K-awdik
Me my pencil n pad

Text Record: 4-1
IP: 79CE CCFF

true i say just keep the word where it belongs in the gutta.
Old 07-26-04, 01:30 PM   #97
KroNuz

Text Record: 9-3
IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mC RIOT
aiyo I aint white but I think its wrong to say that Mexicans and Puerto Ricans can say nigga but whites can't. seriously, i agree wit everything about da white boys not sayin it but to say da only race dat cant say nigga is da white race is wrong.....and racist.

^- yea you right.. but who cares anyway... why would you wanna go around sayin nigga in the first place.. like yea everynow and then someone might slip n say cuz there around people who say it... but just stick to dawg if you wanna act hip hop and i say act hip hop cuz there arnt jus black rapperz...
Send a message via AIM to KroNuz   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-04, 01:44 PM   #98
SONIC

Text Record: 0-1
IP: E198 D20B

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
if black people wanna be equal then why cant us white people say nigga
i got black freinds and they really dont give a fuck..and they don cryabout
how white people used to ahve blacks as slaves..it didnt affect you..well..
actually it does affect our generaton of african amercans becuz if ur ancestors werent brought
here you would all be in ethiopa or starving..really they helped you..but yea
ur ancestors were slaves get over it it affected u in no way at all
if white people can say nigga black people can say it..u wanna be equal so do we..
nigga
nigga
nigga
nigga
nigga
nigga
nigga
nobody fuckin cares get over it you fucking pussy bitches
|S|

YOU ARE THE MOST UNEDUCATED, IGNORANT PERSON IN THIS THREAD..
WE DIDN'T EVEN COME FROM ETHIOPIA YOU DUMB ASS.. ETHIOPIA WAS PROSPEROUS UNTIL EUROPEANS FUCKED AFRICA UP, THEY DIDN'T HELP SHIT BITCH.. AFRICANS WEREN'T STARVING BACK THEN, IT WAS RICH.. PLUS, AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE MOSTLY DESCENDANTS OF THE IVORY COAST..
WEST AFRICA AND ALL THAT, YOU DON'T KNOW YO FUCKIN HISTORY..
ETHIOPIA WAS NEVER EVEN CONQUERED, IN THE BATTLE OF ADOWA, EMPORER MENELIK THE 3RD HAD A SIX YEAR WAR WITH THE ITALIANS AND BEAT THEY ASS, AND THEN TOOK THE COUNTRY OF ERITREA FROM THEM.. SO LEARN HISTORY BITCH!
AND YOU'RE ONLY DOING THAT COZ YOU'RE ON THE COMPUTER SAYIN NIGGA.. WE CAN'T SEE YOU

PLUS, Y THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO IMMITATE OUR FUCKIN CULTURE (HIP HOP) THEN, IF WE'RE NIGGAS

YOU ARE ON A SITE, DEDICATED TO A BLACK CULTURE.. AND DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT THAT BLACKS DIDN'T START IT, BLACKS STARTED EVERY FORM OF POP CULTURE TODAY NOW ALMOST.. TREND SETTERS.. YOU JUST FOLLOW BITCH, REMEMBER THAT WHILE YOU'RE SITTIN THERE CALLIN US NIGGAS N SHIT.. LOL, LOSER
Old 07-26-04, 01:52 PM   #99
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
IP: BBE3 5651

i second that^.. its not only jsut blacks. its america and its minoritys.. you really couldnt understand... its not an excuse its a fuckin handicap.. i aint gonna go deep into this, cause i dont feel like typing.. 265 years ago, is only mere generations.. you have no idea how close that is...

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 07-26-04, 01:53 PM   #100
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 4CFC B88F

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleN
Its not about being selfish its about principle, it isn't ignorance its just that you are white so its impossible for you to grasp the idea of it. and as far as spanish people saying nigga thats cool wit me cuz they are viewed as a nigger just like me, if me and you rode in a car together got pulled over cuz the car was stolen and sent to jail, who gets the harsher sentence?....THE BLACK MAN!!!!!! If we both apply to the same college, have the same scores, and credentials who do they exclude.....THE BLACK MAN!!!!! Name one instance where I a black man would get a fair shake in your world!!!! but you want a fair shake in mine?......FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, we created this culture, this whole hip hop thing is our creation and we want to share it with the world but you saying the word nigga is crossing the line, nigga jus like brother is associated with being black, when u say nigga do u think of a white boy wearing sean jean and a fitted?.....NO!!!!. You think of a black man, this country is based on separatism and though we can talk and chill we are not viewed the same, I don't care how much bullshit is in the constitution. So my advice is engyma be yourself, you are not black...now that doesn't mean u can't listen to rap or chill wit black people, I am all for u doing that just lay off using the word nigga, nigga doesn't mean friend it means my brotha, its an extension of what we said in the panther movement, so if u ain't a brotha or a fellow minority, u can't say it PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You also said before that it was OK for you to say cracker and honkey and all of those derogitory words towards whites, why can't I say nigga (in a nondegrading way) to a black man? I would never just walk up to someone on the streets and say "what's up nigga" because I do respect each and every individual, but I call my friends my niggas because we have a tight bond, we have a brotherhood and they are my family. I don't do it to act black, I just do it because that is what I was brought up around. Actually, I call all of my white friends my niggas too....But back to my point, why is it OK for you to call me a cracker? Why is it OK for you to call me whiteboy?
Old 07-26-04, 01:55 PM   #101
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
IP: BBE3 5651

really i dont give a shiot.. ^say it all ya want .. jus tdont add that er at the end.. cause then we'd have problems

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 07-26-04, 01:57 PM   #102
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

I'm just sick of white people having to walk on egg shells about everything while blacks can call us whatever they want and get no reprecussions. I'm not a racist, but you guys are pushing me to the edge....
Old 07-26-04, 01:57 PM   #103
SONIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
This was the most racist thing i have seen in this thread. How dare you have the balls to post that? I hope you realize that racism is a two way street. You seem to have a hatred towards white people and that is just sad. Your hatred is for something that happened how long ago? I'm guessing that you might have been a slave.....your mother?....Your grandmother?....Holy shit, do you know anyone that was a slave? I didn't think so. Maybe you forgot that it was a white person that freed the slaves, and then took a bullet for it. Maybe you forget that there were a shit load of white people supporting the equal rights of blacks. Maybe you are just a fucking retard that thinks he can research half a topic and then make the other half up. Well here is a new word that I am calling your people......

RACIST!!!!!!!

LMFAO^...THAT IS FUCKING HALARIOUS..

I'M NOT RACIST, I WAS SIMPLY STATING THE FACTS.. WE ALL HAVE FLAWS AND SHIT.. I REALLY DON'T EVEN BELIEVE THAT ALL PEOPLE ARE EQUAL.
YET IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE, SOME INDUVISUALS ARE JUST BETTER..

BUT AS FAR AS THE TOPIC, I DO RESEARCH BOTH SIDES, YET, I DON'T NESSICARILY AGREE WITH BOTH SIDES... AND I DON'T MAKE ANYTHING UP.. EUROPEANS KILLED A LOT OF THE NATIVE AMERICANS WITH THE DISEASES, BACK THEN CULTURE WAS UNDEVELOPED SO YA'LL STILL BEAT WOMEN, GOT DRUNK, KILLED, AND ACTED LIKE ANIMALS.. AMERICA WASN'T ORGANIZED THEN.. THE SLAVE IN AMERICA WERE PRISONERS MOSTLY FROM KINDOMS IN AFRICA, AND DIDN'T KNOW SHIT ANYWAYS.. I'M NOT MAD AT WHITE PEOPLE, YA'LL DIDN'T DO SHIT TO ME, I FEEL VERY FUCKIN EQUAL, I'M JUST STATING FACTS..
Old 07-26-04, 01:58 PM   #104
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

Quote:
Originally Posted by calamity
really i dont give a shiot.. ^say it all ya want .. jus tdont add that er at the end.. cause then we'd have problems

Finally, someone who agrees with me
Old 07-26-04, 02:01 PM   #105
SONIC

I Can Careless If Someone Says It On The Internet.. I Just Don't Tolerate It IN The Physical..