RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-10, 09:10 PM   #31
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 90DD 370A

lol i said no offence, and just because i quote him doesnt mean i like him..
cuz he was the one responsible for bringing the drugs in the coffins of dead soldiers from vietnam, yes i know if thats also what you were implying..

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 09-29-10, 09:20 PM   #32
Red Bull
Adam

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 6E5D FD16

I know who Frank Lucas is, haha. Huge herion drug lord from the 70's. Made all his money by cutting out the middle man. Bought properties all over and stored his money in different accounts but still had everything taken away.

I mean the idea he used was quite brilliant, disrespectful or not, kudos to his intelligence.
Old 09-29-10, 09:29 PM   #33
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D0A6 E311

rofl @ getting owned by your own quote

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 09-29-10, 10:57 PM   #34
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 90DD 370A

lol at you ducking the debate,where u were getting owned, i was hard headed at first late 2006 when i first woke up and actually DID the research,its not an overnight process..it does come with lots of denile at first..
and the quote's funny but he obviously took the quote clearly out of context smart guy, the context that frank lucas said it in was, basically dont be a loud mouth with small man syndrome popping off your mouth for no reason..clearly thats not the case....now finish the debate..

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 09-29-10, 11:43 PM   #35
Red Bull
Adam

I didn't take it out of context. I was applying it to both of you in different ways. My context reigns supreme.

Now go listen to The Besnard Lakes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ify-buS9JUU
Old 09-30-10, 12:20 AM   #36
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
lol at you ducking the debate,where u were getting owned, i was hard headed at first late 2006 when i first woke up and actually DID the research,its not an overnight process..it does come with lots of denile at first..
and the quote's funny but he obviously took the quote clearly out of context smart guy, the context that frank lucas said it in was, basically dont be a loud mouth with small man syndrome popping off your mouth for no reason..clearly thats not the case....now finish the debate..

are you fucking stupid? there is no debate.

your an idiot and a hyprocite.

you keep talking like there's an actual discussion here, there never was one.

Your basic princples for a party are all consiparicy theories that are looses tied togeather, you glenn beck watchin lame ass.

grow a dick, and be a real man...stop following a PARTY. and follow what you can prove with hard facts, that you can see with your own two eyes. Not by reading what some one else wrote down.

If i had a website and it stated that the tea party was full of facist racist...and you stumbled across it, would you find me credible? no. why is that? because its a website.

that same principle applies to EVERYTHING your basing your ideals on.

i'm done talking to you about this. your prob in the same group of idiots who stand outside with signs that say 'If your a christian, you can't be pro-abortion'

Old 09-30-10, 12:30 AM   #37
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
assumed you were talking about the tea party but sense i guess you werent,
but by saying im influenced by media im assuming your saying not mainstream media,
but by alternative media,
im not gonna sugar cote this, yes we are a small minority, who expose things for what they are, we research and look up the documents, that we talk about, (anyone can) its not fucken rocket science to know that our government lies to us, and will do anything to stay in power, history will tell you that.
people are waking up to whats going on thats why the tea party exists, and militias are forming, people are sick of the lies and are seeing through em........
and now saying that our ideas or principles are less corrupt or more idiotic, lol are u serious?
chem trails arnt bad for us? and yes theyre admitted after years of denile.
all the mk ultra testing was good for us?? and benefited the victims? killing innocent women and children in bomb raids is good? feices of ecloli is called aspartame and is good for us? fluoride in our water supplys is good for us? gauntonamo bay is good? helping the afghans produce opium is good for the countless thousands of people it kills every year is good for mankind? shipping drugs in dead american soldiers coffins during vietnam was good for the american public,and not disrespectull to the dead soldiers that fought and died for protecting this country, morals?? do u know what the fuck your ignorant ass is talking about?( no offence) coca cola putting cocaine in coca cola back in the day is good? i mean where do i stop?.........................
im done ranting....
thats not even conspiracy shit thats all proven.......................
i could get into shit thats semi proven, but wont cause its not documented and not proven true yet.
now as for our ideas, freedom, liberty, peace, rights, justice, decency, truth....yeah, our ideas are fucked up..w/e

one more thing, just to show you what im talking about....about how you just start spewing random bullshit out of your mouth that isn't relevant to ANY thing else that your talkin about.

1. What does Coca Cola have to with our goverment. Nothing

2. Back when Coca Cola was invited, their was no law against saying that anything could provde/cure anything else. I.E. thats why coke was advertised as a health cure to make you more spunky. ALLLL COMPANY DID THIS, GO LOOK IT UP. Thats why the GOVERMENT.....LET ME SAY IT AGAIN....THE GOVERMENT....made it ILLEGAL.....to do it...becuase it was false adversting, and therfore misleading to the public. OUR GOVERMENT, SAID NO...YOU CAN'T DO THIS.....here.....re-read that. OUR GOVERMENT, SAID NO, YOU CAN NOT LIE TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC. and than made a law, which how our country is ran today.

3. Coke using the coca leave, or 'cocaine' is true, back in the early days of when it was invited, it was used to make people feel more awake...which obviously it did. Once cocaine was considered ILLEGAL. they took it out. there was less than a 1/10th of a gram in a bottle of coke. Basically, there was hardly any cocaine in coke at all.

**side note**you do realize that cocaine hasn't even been around all that long. Im pretty sure cocaine was a new medicene that was used in a ton of differnet products. It was used to numb peoples gums, so your going to tell me that all dentist that used cocaine are some how in a conspiracy with the goverment to get us hooked on cocaine 100years later???

4. Now here, i'll tie it up for you...so you can figure out again

Cocaine wasn't illegal, Coke used cocaine in its product (extremly small amounts), Cocaine became illegal, Coke took cocaine out of its product, the goverment made laws to not allow medicense and adverstiers to falsely adverstise prodcuts to consumers....

wow....looks like my goverment did a good job at realizing a problem, than correcting it.

thanks. now fuck off and read a book, dumb ass

Old 09-30-10, 12:30 AM   #38
Red Bull
Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cola
follow what you can prove with hard facts

So... nothing?
Old 09-30-10, 12:31 AM   #39
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
So... nothing?

i'd rather follow nothing, than something i can't trust

Old 09-30-10, 12:34 AM   #40
Cola
Pushin it....

Another thing i love is how every person who is into this whole conspiarcy...'the goverment hates the people' type shit is allll over Ron Pauls dick.

You ever researched a guy named Huey Long?

I'm guessing you haven't. So i'll stop here.

Old 09-30-10, 12:56 AM   #41
Red Bull
Adam

This is a really fucking gay argument.
Old 09-30-10, 08:06 AM   #42
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 514D 8D5D

I love how threads go off topic in RV...

...From 'My sister got the shit kicked out of her by her bloke'

...To 'CONSPIRACIES WOOP WOOP!!!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-10, 08:20 AM   #43
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
I love how threads go off topic in RV...

...From 'My sister got the shit kicked out of her by her bloke'

...To 'CONSPIRACIES WOOP WOOP!!!'

i love how on r/v people use the word 'bloke'

Old 09-30-10, 09:38 AM   #44
Red Bull
Adam

Bloke's a good word. I dig it.
Old 09-30-10, 04:21 PM   #45
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
IP: 1460 FEB5

blokes a good word
po, is a fag. not everyone knows this shit, and i'm just askin further questions so i can further understand it myself, but if i were to bring any of this shit up with most people that i come into contact with they'd just call me a consiracy nut. so i'm gaining a stronger argument from others.
and theres always sumthing u can do about it, the tea party seems like a decent start. eventhough all groups have their own politics, i do like ron paul's constitutional politics, u can't go wrong there.
coca cola is horrible, just like any other huge corperation. they pay poor people in third world countries to do their factory work and are part of the reason why third world countries stay third world countries by paying people there shit wages.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote