RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-10, 04:32 PM   #46
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2782 14DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
blokes a good word
po, is a fag. not everyone knows this shit, and i'm just askin further questions so i can further understand it myself, but if i were to bring any of this shit up with most people that i come into contact with they'd just call me a consiracy nut. so i'm gaining a stronger argument from others.
and theres always sumthing u can do about it, the tea party seems like a decent start. eventhough all groups have their own politics, i do like ron paul's constitutional politics, u can't go wrong there.
coca cola is horrible, just like any other huge corperation. they pay poor people in third world countries to do their factory work and are part of the reason why third world countries stay third world countries by paying people there shit wages.

rooooooffffflllllllllllll

you act like there was a time in the world when the rich didn't pay poor people to do shitty work???

thats how humanity has exsited forever big guy.

dont think that will EVER change, you guys are getting democracy and being a pure humantairan all sorts of fucked up

if we lived in a purely socialsitic society, there would be no instentive to work hard and want to move up in the world. if i was just given everything to me from someone else, why the fuck would i do anything to get more than what im already given??

people who can't seperate realtiy of a situation and fantasy are silly as fuck.

keep dreamin of a utophia where everyone is equal, becuase eventually there is nothing left to give out.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 09-30-10, 05:24 PM   #47
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 90DD 370A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cola
are you fucking stupid? there is no debate.

your an idiot and a hyprocite.

you keep talking like there's an actual discussion here, there never was one.

Your basic princples for a party are all consiparicy theories that are looses tied togeather, you glenn beck watchin lame ass.

grow a dick, and be a real man...stop following a PARTY. and follow what you can prove with hard facts, that you can see with your own two eyes. Not by reading what some one else wrote down.

If i had a website and it stated that the tea party was full of facist racist...and you stumbled across it, would you find me credible? no. why is that? because its a website.

that same principle applies to EVERYTHING your basing your ideals on.

i'm done talking to you about this. your prob in the same group of idiots who stand outside with signs that say 'If your a christian, you can't be pro-abortion'

first of all how am i a hypocrite?
so my principles for a party which were freedom, liberty, peace, rights, justice, decency, truth...now thats a conspiracy? lol
and honeslty the problem with following anything now days, is your given a label,so your then categorized, no matter what your doing. as an independent you cant be labeled but as a constitutionalist you can be.
"if i had a website and it stated that the tea party was full of facist racist"
that argument makes you a hypocrite cuz our last debate over i cant even remember but you dropped a freakin some catholic website,"that somebody wrote down" oh yeah "i can drop facts all day about greece's economy" so sir that would make u a hypocrite but im not here to make fun of you im just trying to teach.
and "id rather follow nothing, than something i cant trust"
so if nothing is real and nothings fact and the internets information is a lie,
whos the CONSPIRACY THEORIST now??
whats credible? if "somebody just wrote it down"
study truth according to the bible, and just come to jesus..

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 09-30-10, 05:49 PM   #48
_Talksic_
Addicted

Quote:
one more thing, just to show you what im talking about....about how you just start spewing random bullshit out of your mouth that isn't relevant to ANY thing else that your talkin about.

1. What does Coca Cola have to with our goverment. Nothing

2. Back when Coca Cola was invited, their was no law against saying that anything could provde/cure anything else. I.E. thats why coke was advertised as a health cure to make you more spunky. ALLLL COMPANY DID THIS, GO LOOK IT UP. Thats why the GOVERMENT.....LET ME SAY IT AGAIN....THE GOVERMENT....made it ILLEGAL.....to do it...becuase it was false adversting, and therfore misleading to the public. OUR GOVERMENT, SAID NO...YOU CAN'T DO THIS.....here.....re-read that. OUR GOVERMENT, SAID NO, YOU CAN NOT LIE TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC. and than made a law, which how our country is ran today.

3. Coke using the coca leave, or 'cocaine' is true, back in the early days of when it was invited, it was used to make people feel more awake...which obviously it did. Once cocaine was considered ILLEGAL. they took it out. there was less than a 1/10th of a gram in a bottle of coke. Basically, there was hardly any cocaine in coke at all.

**side note**you do realize that cocaine hasn't even been around all that long. Im pretty sure cocaine was a new medicene that was used in a ton of differnet products. It was used to numb peoples gums, so your going to tell me that all dentist that used cocaine are some how in a conspiracy with the goverment to get us hooked on cocaine 100years later???

4. Now here, i'll tie it up for you...so you can figure out again

Cocaine wasn't illegal, Coke used cocaine in its product (extremly small amounts), Cocaine became illegal, Coke took cocaine out of its product, the goverment made laws to not allow medicense and adverstiers to falsely adverstise prodcuts to consumers....

wow....looks like my goverment did a good job at realizing a problem, than correcting it.

thanks. now fuck off and read a book, dumb ass

so cocaine in soda is ok? (no obviously its not we both agree) but if the government says it, its ok? the government says helping the afghans cultivate opium is ok? that makes it ok, sence the government says it? cuz they say lots of things, believe me..
and your fucking side note is retarded.

Old 09-30-10, 06:06 PM   #49
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
so cocaine in soda is ok? (no obviously its not we both agree) but if the government says it, its ok? the government says helping the afghans cultivate opium is ok? that makes it ok, sence the government says it? cuz they say lots of things, believe me..
and your fucking side note is retarded.

YOU IDIOT

research why cocaine was first devolped, just like LSD, it was made for a purpose, and it became a narcotic

step 1. it is made
step 2. people use it
step 3. people notice is addicting and bad
step 4. its banned

thats how it works

thats how it worked when it was put into coke, a PERSON, the inventor of coke said, hmmm...this works as a numbin agent,(remeber, it was LEGAL...because no one knew it was addicting so the goverment allowed it), than said, oh wait, can't allow this to be in a drink given to the public, take it out....and guess what, it was taken out.

the goverment has nothing to do with an inventor putting a perfectly legal agent into a soda pop. go through history, theres ton's of inventions that have stuff thats legal at the time its made, and than found to have things that are not good for consumers, so they make them illegal...and than they take the agent out of their product.

do you not know how to put make your thought process in a straight line???

Old 09-30-10, 06:13 PM   #50
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
first of all how am i a hypocrite?
so my principles for a party which were freedom, liberty, peace, rights, justice, decency, truth...now thats a conspiracy? lol
and honeslty the problem with following anything now days, is your given a label,so your then categorized, no matter what your doing. as an independent you cant be labeled but as a constitutionalist you can be.
"if i had a website and it stated that the tea party was full of facist racist"
that argument makes you a hypocrite cuz our last debate over i cant even remember but you dropped a freakin some catholic website,"that somebody wrote down" oh yeah "i can drop facts all day about greece's economy" so sir that would make u a hypocrite but im not here to make fun of you im just trying to teach.
whats credible? if "somebody just wrote it down"
study truth according to the bible, and just come to jesus..

you blamed the fall of greece on a theory of all the nations becoming one huge nation...which is the pre-lude to the revelations.

your basis for that discussion was basically null and void becuase you had no, NONE, nothing to prove that your shit was correct. I just showed you a website that said something that i belivied in.

your distorting the shit out of what i said

I'd rather follow nothing, than something that i can't trust....

break that down again....i'd rather follow my self, and my own ideas, than a political agenda, mass media, or other people...if i can't trust them

it has nothing to do with weather or not the internet is full of lies. Thats for my own interperation, which allows me to judge and make judments based on the information that is presented. If i feel that something is true, than yes, i will reserach a little more...and see if more information supports it. But im not just goign to go gung ho like half of you idiots and listen to whatever sounds like a really cool idea.

Whats funny is that I can see how much of a Ron Paul guy you are. Like you prove it in every post, that you really dont know what the fuck your talkin about. Your just assuming and guessing about shit that COULD happen. Yeah faggot, shit does happen, but it doesn't mean that the goverment is out to kill you and your family and the whole word has eyes that your life is nothing more than a mere glipse on a machine in washinton dc.

You ever think that you'd actually enjoy life alot more if you didn't think about retard shit that you never can change or prove?

Just cuz you see the picture, doesn't mean you understand the picture.

Old 09-30-10, 06:38 PM   #51
_Talksic_
Addicted

i understand in the early stages it was experimental then found as bad, and it was taken out. i said cocaine was bad in coca cola..
just like aspartame is (that is put in all diet sodas ("coke dealer") just like the pesticides they spray on food is bad, just like half the fucken "medicines" the F.D.A doesnt do enough RESEARCH on are bad and later recalled...
what the government tells us isnt always true is my point...
and for the record acid was created back in the day as an interrogation technique,like for the shit they do in guantonamo, dumbass. yeah they dont intend on harming people
now answer the previous thread, where u were owned..

Old 09-30-10, 07:16 PM   #52
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
i understand in the early stages it was experimental then found as bad, and it was taken out. i said cocaine was bad in coca cola..
just like aspartame is (that is put in all diet sodas ("coke dealer") just like the pesticides they spray on food is bad, just like half the fucken "medicines" the F.D.A doesnt do enough RESEARCH on are bad and later recalled...
what the government tells us isnt always true is my point...
and for the record acid was created back in the day as an interrogation technique,like for the shit they do in guantonamo, dumbass. yeah they dont intend on harming people
now answer the previous thread, where u were owned..

rofl

so now your bringing up shit that is again, OFF TOPIC

shut the fuck up with other drugs and other bullshit

am i right about cocaine in coke. explain how the goverment was in on that?

they weren't, i've proved it. shut the fuck up.

aspertaine can cause cancer, do you know HOW MANY OTHER THINGS CAN 'CAUSE CANCER' ....if they actually KNEW what caused it, they'd have found a cure....there's no proof that aspertaine causes cancer, there may be a correlation, but thats it........and again, its a free choice for any person to drink soda. no one in the goverment is telling american's to drink the shit. if anything, they are pushing people away from it. I.E. a tax on food and drinks with sugar in them and lets not forget about the ban on soda machines in schools

before you keep running your fucking dumbass mouth, learn to accept that you dont know everything, and that you ARE wrong.

and another thread i got 'owned in'.....please, provide a link, so i can go and laugh my ass off about how your an idiot some more. cuz i am just getting my brain is just ready to unload on any more of your rambling idoitic statments.

one more thing...

your blaming the FDA about how there not doing enough research before allowing production of something go to the public???

the FDA wasn't even created when coke had cocaine in it...so try again with something else.

Old 09-30-10, 07:27 PM   #53
Phorge
Get me?

IP: 72FA C029

didnt read it, but u should fuck him up.
Old 09-30-10, 07:30 PM   #54
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
IP: 1460 FEB5

Quote:
YOU IDIOT

research why cocaine was first devolped, just like LSD, it was made for a purpose, and it became a narcotic

step 1. it is made
step 2. people use it
step 3. people notice is addicting and bad
step 4. its banned

thats how it works

thats how it worked when it was put into coke, a PERSON, the inventor of coke said, hmmm...this works as a numbin agent,(remeber, it was LEGAL...because no one knew it was addicting so the goverment allowed it), than said, oh wait, can't allow this to be in a drink given to the public, take it out....and guess what, it was taken out.

the goverment has nothing to do with an inventor putting a perfectly legal agent into a soda pop. go through history, theres ton's of inventions that have stuff thats legal at the time its made, and than found to have things that are not good for consumers, so they make them illegal...and than they take the agent out of their product.

do you not know how to put make your thought process in a straight line???

so who invented marijuana and made it illegal?
its all about having a monopoly on a product and being able to make people pay for a product no matter what. its not the goverernment that runs things, its the coperations, which is a step beyong fascism. we're in the same system as the nazi's just the government isn't in control but the corperations are, its called corpretism, ask musileenie or whatever, he's the one who came up with the word fascism.
and yeah theres always gonna be poor people cuz the people who have always been in power and who have always had a monopoly on energy and other major products aren't gonna let anyone get a grip on any of the real money that makes this little world go round.
TESLA came up with free energy and thomas edison and MY BOI!!! JP Morgan put a KIBOSH on his plans because there wasn't a way to monopolize his invention and his invention would MAKE PEOPLE FREE by giving them free energy.
there wouldn't be reason to work hard if energy was free, work and life would simply be a thousand times easier and it would also drastically shrink the gap between rich and poor because the poor would have a choice not to work in the shit SWEAT SHOPS that people like COCA COLA force them to work in through this whole CONSPIRACY of the rich and powerful keeping there power over the poor. they do this because power like money and drugs and pussy, is just another addiction.
..\

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-10, 07:38 PM   #55
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
IP: 1460 FEB5

the FDA is owned by the corperations they are supposed to control.
and i wish they still put cocaine in coca cola

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-10, 07:58 PM   #56
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
the FDA is owned by the corperations they are supposed to control. ..
and i wish they still put cocaine in coca cola

there ya go again making statments that are nothing but a big ol' guess....

you CAN'T prove that shit.

here...let me just post up what your goign to post up

'YEAH DUDE, I CAN PROVE IT!! WWW.INFOWARS.COM!!!!!!!!!'

Alex Jones is a fucking idiot

alot of people do....haha

Old 09-30-10, 08:23 PM   #57
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 514D 8D5D

The Royal Family are also Reptiles apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-10, 08:33 PM   #58
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
The Royal Family are also Reptiles apparently.

thats because where all flies

and their just wating to eat us upon the return of the giant ocotpous filled spaceship that're fueled by applesauce

Old 09-30-10, 08:57 PM   #59
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 9401 F5B1

Quote:
thats because where all flies

and their just wating to eat us upon the return of the giant ocotpous filled spaceship that're fueled by applesauce

I KNEW IT!

I knew Jeff Goldblum wasn't acting when he played that one particular role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-10, 09:43 PM   #60
Cola
Pushin it....

well Will Smith is actually a donkey disguised as a black person