RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Intellectual Vision
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-05, 04:46 PM   #1
Metaskriptz
Doper Then Dope

Biography/Statistics

IP: 3240 794D

Ltizzle
Can Say he is kindof one of the Best in the League. He shows good progress in his signatures and usually always comes with something dope. He is honored and people respect him alot and think hes is kind of the best here. Good Oponent but can be beat.

Daubs

He is pretty good as Well. He is probably one of the best animator Artist on the site. He knows he stuff when it comes to animation. He knows what it takes to make good signatures and everything. He is alright and shows good progress.

Bomber-z
Bomber-z has elevated alot. He knows about his backgrounds. He can make good signatures if he tried. He is still elevating in the Mix. But for the best thing to say is good job and keep elevating.

Mc Death
He is definitly good at graphics. He is good and shows good progress but he doesnt get the notice that he has. Mainly they are focusing on one persons style and not very like his. In Compinion he knows his graphics and still is elevating and now getting better.

Distilled
he is good sometime when he really can. Start making abstracts and is showing that he is pretty good at them. He is really good at stuff in sigs and elevating More Often. But has kindof some stuff to work on. But for all he is very good.

E.C.
Elevating alot. He is between dope and wack. He shows good stuff when needed and knows about his PS and Background. He is learning in the progress. Nothing much to say here but to keep elavating

Flow2Crazy
I dont know about him. He can kindof work with the graphics but I dont really know what to say. Continuing....

Acuity
He gets people to usually make him sigs. Needs to kindof Elevate though. he is getting better at it and still staying on top of it. Nothing much to say.

Architect
[Font=Arial Narrow]He is showing that he is one of the best paint makers here. He Definitly needs to get photoshop. By Telling his skills with paint with a few here and a few theres when he get photoshop. He will be a creative and probably one of the dopest on the site.

Encouraging to get photoshop

Metaskriptz

Last but Not Leat, Me. I have been actually doing graphics longer then anybody here. I can do good stuff if I choose but I mainly like to stick to my own style. I know alot about photoshop and I can be really dope if Chooses if I stick to people style that they like.

DOPER THEN DOPE
Send a message via AIM to Metaskriptz