RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-10, 02:56 AM   #1
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
my sisters baby

IP: 3D6E F2E9

got her shots a couple days ago,and now shes broken out in rashes with a puffy ass face looking uhhealthy as fuck,the shit looks horrible for real, whats your take on it?

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 05-24-10, 09:43 AM   #2
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 664B 3D96

My take on it is that u should be askin a doctor this n not a rapboard lol
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-10, 12:17 PM   #3
ichaboy
Maggot

IP: E922 2D4B

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
got her shots a couple days ago,and now shes broken out in rashes with a puffy ass face looking uhhealthy as fuck,the shit looks horrible for real, whats your take on it?

It highly depends on the type of rash.
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-10, 04:33 AM   #4
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: CEF6 925A

yea my sis and her bf took her in, they gave her some meds that i hope dont fuck her up worse,i was concerned for her cuz she looked bad,and tryin to make the point that shots fuck alot of babys up. alot of the shit in shots like mercury fucks the children up they need to fix alot of the vaccinations..
cuz its fucked up were forced to give them to our kids when it fucks em up..granted they do need shots just not the bad shit that are in them.

Old 05-26-10, 09:48 AM   #5
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: 9033 1118

some shots effect the hormones in their body that are left by the parents.
causing baby acne and shit like that, is that what the rashes look like or are they worse?
Old 05-26-10, 10:38 AM   #6
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 4DD6 7603

Quote:
yea my sis and her bf took her in, they gave her some meds that i hope dont fuck her up worse,i was concerned for her cuz she looked bad,and tryin to make the point that shots fuck alot of babys up. alot of the shit in shots like mercury fucks the children up they need to fix alot of the vaccinations..
cuz its fucked up were forced to give them to our kids when it fucks em up..granted they do need shots just not the bad shit that are in them.

your dumb.

mercury isn't found in many shots that are for children that are under 2. That and you can request that mercury actually NOT be in ANY shot for your child. Mercury isn't the worst thing in the world for your body, it actually can help. You've just read to many compspeary theirores about how the goverement is trying to push toxins in our bodies.

and i actually HAVE a 2 year old. So i know what the fuck im talking about.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 05-26-10, 06:21 PM   #7
_Talksic_
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Kidd (LM)
some shots effect the hormones in their body that are left by the parents.
causing baby acne and shit like that, is that what the rashes look like or are they worse?

its not acne on her face is just really red and the main thing is her face is puffy and swollen.but its slowly getting better

Old 05-26-10, 06:34 PM   #8
_Talksic_
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
your dumb.

mercury isn't found in many shots that are for children that are under 2. That and you can request that mercury actually NOT be in ANY shot for your child. Mercury isn't the worst thing in the world for your body, it actually can help. You've just read to many compspeary theirores about how the goverement is trying to push toxins in our bodies.

you oviosly have no idea what your talking about,mercury is horrible for your brain, you realize that theres a huge case against the supreme court right now, jenny mcarthey and i forget the number but thousands of people are sewing the supreme court over the mercury in the shots cuz all their children have autism, and just the other day i saw a random report that the mumps and measals shot is linked to autism to. and go to youtube and type in cheerleader flu shot and tell me what u see..

Old 05-26-10, 06:52 PM   #9
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 1DEF 3F45

Quote:
you oviosly have no idea what your talking about,mercury is horrible for your brain, you realize that theres a huge case against the supreme court right now, jenny mcarthey and i forget the number but thousands of people are sewing the supreme court over the mercury in the shots cuz all their children have autism, and just the other day i saw a random report that the mumps and measals shot is linked to autism to. and go to youtube and type in cheerleader flu shot and tell me what u see..

No its not. The MMR has no direct link whatsoever. The doctor who started that whole theory has been struck off only a matter of days ago and time and time again research has been done and there has always been no proof the MMR causes autism.

Before you say ANYTHING...I have a 20 year old brother who has autism, and as much as I'd like to believe that the MMR can cause it. It just doesn't. I also have 2 children, my eldest had the MMR and is fine as will my 2nd when he's old enough.

As for what happened to your niece, as LK said you should consult a doctor rather than here (which you did so fair play). But most reractions are because of your anti-bodies fighting the immunisation...the cells they inject are de-activated cells which allow the anti-bodies to defeat and build immunity to that type of disease. Side effects are common but its always recommended to keep an eye out in case it does get worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-10, 09:26 PM   #10
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:

Autusim is a gentic disorder, its not something thats 'set off' by mercury or something you find in shots, you fuck head.

stop fronting like you actually know shit, and stop telling me what you hear on Fox News.

you sound like a dumbass when you talk about shit you dont understand.

And i've seen the shot with the cheerleader. That shit was a fluke, who knows how that shot reacted to her and her brain mechanics. And how do you know she didn't have something wrong with her brain BEFORE that shot that was just waiting to go off anyways. You dont. So shut up.

Old 05-26-10, 09:28 PM   #11
Cola
Pushin it....

@ Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
your dumb.

did you even read my whole entire post, our did you get to the first sentence and than your brain stopped working. YOU CAN GET SHOTS FOR CHILDREN THAT DO NOT HAVE MERCURY IN THEM.

Old 05-26-10, 09:47 PM   #12
_Talksic_
Addicted

to mad dog i know how the shots work,but not all are good,and some are needed they just need to fix the shit...
and coke, first off fuck mainstream media especially fox news,they have no credibilty to talk about whatever those racist fucks talk about,and second every daycare my sister has worked at says the same thing,give them the shots they have to have and not the ones with mercury,and my sister says her daughter hasnt been the same sence the shots,besides looking like a mutant,she balls her head off all the time now,and she said she see's simalar things in kids after they get their shots and shes been doing daycare for 5 years takes mandatory classes on it and ect... and my sister said u dont have a choice to take the mercury out,well at least were im from..and probly many other places.

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 05-26-10 at 09:57 PM.
Old 05-26-10, 11:49 PM   #13
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
to mad dog i know how the shots work,but not all are good,and some are needed they just need to fix the shit...
and coke, first off fuck mainstream media especially fox news,they have no credibilty to talk about whatever those racist fucks talk about,and second every daycare my sister has worked at says the same thing,give them the shots they have to have and not the ones with mercury,and my sister says her daughter hasnt been the same sence the shots,besides looking like a mutant,she balls her head off all the time now,and she said she see's simalar things in kids after they get their shots and shes been doing daycare for 5 years takes mandatory classes on it and ect... and my sister said u dont have a choice to take the mercury out,well at least were im from..and probly many other places.

well, i have a daughter who is 2. So i do realize that yes, the shots will make your child sick, for about 2-3 weeks, they have symptoms...thats becuase their getting a flu pumped into their body. Which is a GREAT way to allow your immune system to build up, becuase other wise we would have no immune system if we never got sick. Now if your neice doesn't get better after that amount of time. Yes, something is not reacting correctly in her body from the shot. But otherwise, i really think you guys are overreacted about the shot. I could be wrong, every person, and child is different.

Now heres a question for you, becuase your so opposed to 'shots'

lets say that 1 out of every 10 kids gets sick becuase of the mercury in a shot, (which isn't proven, lets not forget)......why the fuck should we stop giving them these shots. 9/10 is a pretty good ratio compared to just letting the entire world get sick, and having only 1/10 survive these nasty, horrible, virus's. Is it really worth it?

Old 05-27-10, 02:24 AM   #14
_Talksic_
Addicted

im not necessarily against shots,im just against the some of the bad shit they put in em,i mean oviosly kids need shots or they could get really sick and possibly die if they have never encountered that disease or cold that they have..so i do understand what your saying,all im saying is they need to look into getting the shots fixed, and ironicly one of my sisters friends come over today and is pregnate and was talking to my sister about how she's only gonna giver her unborn baby the first 3 shots and not the 4 month shots cuz shes on her last semester of nursing school and knows about all that shit,and apparantly the shots at 4 months are the worst which ive never heard about..but the subject came up cuz my sisters baby looks like crap....so basiclly all im saying is they need to fix the shots, and i think we can both agree..

Old 05-27-10, 04:34 AM   #15
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: CAE9 6503

If there was a government consipracy covering up the dangers of mercury in immunisation for children,

Why did they ban thalidamide when they PROVED it caused genetic defects in babies?

If there was a real genuine danger then I'm proof positive our government would act, bear in mind these children could one day grow up to be the person who could eradicate aids or cancer.

Just throwing it out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote