RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-06, 04:33 PM   #16
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: C9E3 DDD8

Nigga we were song battlin not freestyle battling come on now YsDat I'm on now whaddup

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-06, 04:37 PM   #17
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

my time>you

I set two battles up,you declined both. So please stay on yahoo with your pre-written streets style online freestyles. <<see how stupid you sound.

Last edited by Ysdat : 07-27-06 at 04:40 PM.
Old 07-27-06, 04:39 PM   #18
~Tony Green~

I aint declined shit and again why waste a n instrumental on you and if its pre-written so what it would be the same thing in an audio battle but o'well after how I just owned Luciano I see why you would be scared to battle

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-06, 04:40 PM   #19
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3C62 382D

u couldnt own me wit a receit

faggot wack balled headed ni99a please

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-06, 04:42 PM   #20
~Tony Green~

You wannabe Mexican black ass no talent havin Cassidy wannabe net life living never gonna get outta his mama basement I'm gonna be a rapper who can't flow wannabe

Old 07-27-06, 04:42 PM   #21
Ysdat
Whys That?

fear is a physical aminosity relating to somthing he/she cant decypher through there current mindstate.

Fear+net= nah.

But I feel sorry for you greeny, you make yourself look more brainless each post. its cool though, one day you will grow up and wont be such a net gangster.
Old 07-27-06, 04:44 PM   #22
~Tony Green~

You musta haven't talked to Indeph,Lady Fiyah or that Teamone Nigga from Chicago they all no about me and the things I do in The CHI come to Chicago westside and guranteed you'll see for yourself I done calmed down alot cause I'm trynna get my life straight but you'll see a little something

Old 07-27-06, 04:50 PM   #23
Ysdat
Whys That?

Tony, Im'a be real. OK? All weird net beef aside.
Do you really think it effects me who you claim to be in chicago, when i dont even live in the same fucking country?
Seriously!
Dont you relise,online is online, i know you online, I see what you do online, i hear your music online, I see what you post online.
So my knowledge of you is online.
I couldnt really give to fucks who you think you are offline, simply because it wont ever effect what i think of you.

All I hear is fake net gangster talk daily from you, dont you relise, a real gangster wouldnt front like he effecting people online because he's gansgter?
Theres nothing but a glass screen in front of me, nothing physical. So all your tough talk is mythical online.
Why not give it a rest? theres is no tough and weak online bro.

*waits for*

but when I rep GD and squash them VL's daily , we bang off line so its natural for me to bang online nah mean G, CHi town, what?staaaaaaaannnddd upppp, we runnign this shit, keep it street, yahoo battles!*

Old 07-27-06, 04:55 PM   #24
~Tony Green~

And I told you that several time you can call me a net gangsta all you like I will say what I wanna I will share my experinces and if you don't like it cause it so net gangsterish o'well just cause its the net doesn't mean I want do and say what I wanna jsut because its the net I've been called a net gangsta since my first day on RV a year and a half later do you think its effecting me still

Old 07-27-06, 05:01 PM   #25
Ysdat
Whys That?

ok greeny, I relise now everything goes straight over your head. You have no understanding of shit what so ever.
Old 07-27-06, 05:01 PM   #26
~Tony Green~

I guess I don't....