RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Did 2v Feed?
Yes 9 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-07, 10:03 PM   #46
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4
IP: 17A3 8BF2

okay...the 1-2 league might not be as efficient as everyone would like it to be...but it is keeping this sight some what active....cuz if this league wasn't open...half of u wouldnt even be checking up daily..cuz u wouldnt be beefing with anyone..ya hear what im saying?

but inside the league...yes it is shady..and i dont see how anyone could defend that.A moderator competing isn't fair, because he is obviously going to put himself before the rules....at first i thought there was no problem...but after this week it was clearly obvious there was one.

either way the beef is fucking retarded...i dont see why 2v thinks he should only take the loss if DTH drops...cuz even if he doesnt drop...it's still feeding..which is cheating...and ur going to defend it..and say it's ur league...and adjust ur rules..cuz ur the mod and u can bend them...

basically...he should have the loss...no one should argue..cuz there is clear evidence ...JTR is innocent...but it's clearly over so everyone should get over it.

and just join F.OO'S text league..cuz 1-2 is about to die with this new personal punch shit.
Old 11-01-07, 10:09 PM   #47
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4
IP: 17A3 8BF2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
The only reason that suddenly ur against freeposts is because my freeposts happen to be about EXPOSING YOU. So basically, any freepost which talks about your cheating isn't allowed, but others are fine. I see.

^and word to that...

cuz i free post probably the most in that whole league...and i have not gotten banned from the league..he just fights back.

so there is a fact to make DTH'S point clear.
Old 11-01-07, 10:14 PM   #48
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BBFE A83E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic.
okay...the 1-2 league might not be as efficient as everyone would like it to be...but it is keeping this sight some what active....cuz if this league wasn't open...half of u wouldnt even be checking up daily..cuz u wouldnt be beefing with anyone..ya hear what im saying?

but inside the league...yes it is shady..and i dont see how anyone could defend that.A moderator competing isn't fair, because he is obviously going to put himself before the rules....at first i thought there was no problem...but after this week it was clearly obvious there was one.

either way the beef is fucking retarded...i dont see why 2v thinks he should only take the loss if DTH drops...cuz even if he doesnt drop...it's still feeding..which is cheating...and ur going to defend it..and say it's ur league...and adjust ur rules..cuz ur the mod and u can bend them...

basically...he should have the loss...no one should argue..cuz there is clear evidence ...JTR is innocent...but it's clearly over so everyone should get over it.

and just join F.OO'S text league..cuz 1-2 is about to die with this new personal punch shit.

oh yea, I just saw that a few mins ago. (LOL @ dude trying to ban me from seeing forum, but I still can). I mean wtf? "3 things about your body" about your g/f b/f? about your family? WTF?!?! Not only is that stupid, but LOL @ this dude really just trying to gain personals for HIMSELF to use against those people.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-07, 01:37 AM   #49
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Wait a second... So when somebody hazily breaks the rules by recycling a punch from a battle that didn't end up happening, he's kicked out of the league instantly, but when somebody obviously breaks an even more important rule, and makes some crazy excuse that doesn't even make sense, everything is all good?

That tells me the league is a joke. So all this commotion about something that shouldn't even be taken seriously in the first place is unnecessary.
Old 11-02-07, 03:11 AM   #50
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Wait a second... So when somebody hazily breaks the rules by recycling a punch from a battle that didn't end up happening, he's kicked out of the league instantly, but when somebody obviously breaks an even more important rule, and makes some crazy excuse that doesn't even make sense, everything is all good?

That sums it up pretty nicely, thanks.
Old 11-07-07, 12:22 PM   #51
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

So here's what I don't understand...

EVERYONE agreed 2v cheated. Not 1 person dissented.

And 2v STILL didn't change his record and give himself the loss. Whats with that?
Old 11-07-07, 12:24 PM   #52
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

2v's a cheater that's why
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 11-07-07, 12:27 PM   #53
сварливый

i mean, otherwise I wouldn't be a cheater, right?

or am i just always a cheater, DTH

i dunno. U've seemed sorta distorted about your true intentions the whole time anyway.

It's like you figured lounge threads could solve the problem, that you made up, lol

I already made it a fair rule that quoting your opponents is allowed as long as you're exposing them for something like recycling/biting/flipping.
Old 11-07-07, 12:52 PM   #54
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP: 7FCD 7406

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
When he ran the LBL, he had good mags, kept it active on a dying site for a long time, and he was able to draw the best battlers from the net onto this dying site (John Hensley, Mets, Roger Glocks, Shakezula, Butler, etc).

You're meant to be describin Trus, not me.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-07, 01:28 PM   #55
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

Actually you mean he was describin u and not me, but anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
I already made it a fair rule that quoting your opponents is allowed as long as you're exposing them for something like recycling/biting/flipping.

You made that rule AFTER your battle. So basically by making that rule, you admitted that you fed and broke the rules. Now ur just trying to make a rule which excuses your actions, even though it doesn't. I've never heard of a league which makes rules and enforces them retroactively.
Old 11-07-07, 01:40 PM   #56
сварливый

Well it's too late now, lol, f.oo did the same thing and I let him pass on it as an example of enforcing the rule.

I didn't do it directly after my battle at all, twat.
Old 11-07-07, 03:50 PM   #57
Red Bull
Adam

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 5374 C987

No showing to a battle because somebody fed off a recycled punch on the internet is even whacker in my books, but whatever.
Old 11-07-07, 04:06 PM   #58
Red Bull
Adam

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 5374 C987

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Well it's too late now, lol, f.oo did the same thing and I let him pass on it as an example of enforcing the rule.

I didn't do it directly after my battle at all, twat.

I didn't so the same thing.

I quoted punches from two previous weeks and exposed him through that, his current punch had nothing to do with my punch, hence not feeding at all.

Regardless, who really gives a fuck about the whole 2v feed shit? Only DaTrusHurtz and people who aren't in the league seem to be the only people bitching about it. I mean Antonio Banderas doesn't even care and the battle was against him. The fact this was posted in LL is just ridiculous, for real, move on it's a fucking 1-2 PL league.

I won't lie, I think 2v fed, but fuck, it's over now, grow up.

And go ahead, fire away with the witty "Get off 2v's dick" and "Get 2v's dick out of your mouth" shit, it's pretty original. Fact of the matter is, I would have responded the same regardless who this dispute was over.

What should people really use this site for? To elevate, am I not correct? In this time of RV being inactive and the 1-2 League being the only thing that people are constantly showing up to and dropping for, I wouldn't knock how it's being run either.

2v: Props on the active league, keep it up.

People hating on it: Props on wasting your time.
Old 11-07-07, 04:07 PM   #59
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: FDE1 A67E

Im sorry.. BUT.
I dont think he's a cheater.
2V punch was dope, and YES, he did feed, but the way he did was dope.
Haha.. feedin is a dumb rule in many aspects.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-07, 04:11 PM   #60
сварливый

In many, but I respect the fact that it limits the one dropping from taking what the person said and using the words against them. So I keep the rule.

However I don't have a thread up where you can expose people for cheating, so i allow people to expose people in their battles, even after both punches are dropped.

If I'm gonna let exposing happen after the drops, I'll let it happen AS the punches are being posted. Np's with that.