RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-06, 04:43 AM   #1
Magic5

I hate funerals. .

IP: 6EB9 28C9

. .especially the ones where you didn't even know the dude who died.

I have to go to one tomorrow and I've never even seen the dude who passed. What the fuck is that? I have to show support to my step mom or some shit but come on. . this dude didn't affect my life at all but I have to act like I care for over three hours (funeral + dinner). I don't even know his name. What a waste of fucking time.

Discuss.
Old 08-04-06, 04:52 AM   #2
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AB1C 8937

haha, word... think if u had to go to all those thousands upon thousands of people's funerals that die of starvation or died in wars or died of cancer.. word fuck people dyin u dont know, they dont mean shit to me either. lol

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 04:55 AM   #3
Magic5

Why would I care about a dude who died of natural causes (he was like 90 I guess)? I mean, what do you want me to say? "I think it's great that I get to use 3 hours to show my step mom how much I care about this awesome guy that I've never met or seen or talked to or know anything about." Come on, man.
Old 08-04-06, 05:00 AM   #4
M&rk

nah.. i get that... and if i had a step mom who tried tellin me some shit like that i'd be like bitch, u didn't bring me in this world so suck on deez nuts while i play video games at home cuz i aint even ganna let your dumb ass go to the funeral ya dig.

my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 05:02 AM   #5
M&rk

nah.. shit would be a good experience though.. if u aint been to many funeral ya dig

my reverbnation.com page
Old 08-04-06, 05:07 AM   #6
Journal!st
Above Originality

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: D40E 67D5

i had one year were i went to one every fuckin month fa reals man..
Old 08-04-06, 05:08 AM   #7
Magic5

I've been to my grandpa's funeral and my uncle's funeral. I've also been to one other funeral for my step mom's gay ass family (another old dude). I'm sick of this shit. They're all Japanese and so it gets really gay when the older ones (the ones who were actually born in Japan) start speaking in Japanese. So, not only am I wasting my time but I can't even understand what the fuck is going on. It's awkward as shit when everybody starts laughing except for me, my dad, and my sister (the only white people there and the only people who don't know any Japanese there). Then, afterward we usually go get Chinese food and they order all this crazy shit. They're all asking me whether or not I like shit that I've never even heard of before. Me and my sister are always at the table with all the other teenage Japanese kids and what always happens is I end up talking to my sister and they end up talking to each other. It's just like, what the fuck. . I hate going to these.

Oh, and I can't say that I'm not going. My dad will break my face because he doesn't want to go just as much as I don't, but 70% of the time we're there we end up talking to each other (the other 30% is at dinner where I talk to my sister the whole time).
Old 08-04-06, 05:15 AM   #8
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

90? That dude must have had a dope life. You know the only reason people get sad when people die is because they're selfish. They want their deceased loved one to stay with them, so they get mentally fucked over. Of course people like you who don't genuinely feel sad have to pretend they are out of respect. Respect for the grieving loved ones.

The dude in the casket doesnt have anything to worry about. lol
Old 08-04-06, 05:17 AM   #9
M&rk

word and ya step moms a jap...fuck that bitch. but yo why a bunch of japs eatin chinese food?

my reverbnation.com page
Old 08-04-06, 05:19 AM   #10
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
90? That dude must have had a dope life. You know the only reason people get sad when people die is because they're selfish. They want their deceased loved one to stay with them, so they get mentally fucked over. Of course people like you who don't genuinely feel sad have to pretend they are out of respect. Respect for the grieving loved ones.

The dude in the casket doesnt have anything to worry about. lol

besides burning in hell for all the japaneese pussy he got when not married ya dig

my reverbnation.com page
Old 08-04-06, 05:24 AM   #11
Journal!st
Above Originality

Lmfao .
Old 08-04-06, 05:28 AM   #12
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictureperfect2
word and ya step moms a jap...fuck that bitch. but yo why a bunch of japs eatin chinese food?

Because Japanese food sucks dick, man. Have you ever eaten sushi? Jesus fucking Christ, I can't believe people eat that shit daily. It's horrible. I had it one time with them. I ordered what everybody else was ordering (This shit was the same price as a steak AND lobster at a restaurant next door), and this is what I got:

-Some shit called "Ahki poke" (or something like that). It was basically a tea cup with raw fish and like, barley or some green stuff. And there was some like, spicy sauce on it. It pretty much sucked.
-A leaf. I don't know what it was called, but it looked like they just plucked a leaf off of bush, froze it, then moved it to my plate. It didn't have too much taste so I was able to eat that.
-Some other vegetable that I'd never seen before. It was yellow and tasted shitty. I forgot what it was called though.
-A tad bit of raw squid (I think that's what it was). The taste wasn't too bad, but the texture was all sliimy and made it rough to chew. I was biting on that for like, 5 minutes before it was in good condition to down.
-A whole shit load of salmon eggs (everybody else substitued their eggs with more raw salmon, but the way I saw it; go in for a penny, go in for a pound. . plus I'm not a pussy). Well, those tasted like fish oil and I ate them like, 4 at a time just to get threw them as fast as possible. They were horrible. The worst peice of shit that was on my plate.
-Some soup with this huge like. . ball of shit (figuratively speaking). When you broke it up it just ruined the soup and made it all fizzy and nasty and shit. I pretty much kept the lid on my mine so nobody would see that I didn't touch it.

The worst part was on the way out, seeing the steak and lobster for as much as that dish. It wasn't filling at all and the steak was just staring me in the eyes like, "YOU ARE A FOOL FOR CHOOSING SALMON EGGS OVER STEAK AND LOBSTER, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" I wanted to put blades in the necks of all of those Japanese people who were talking about how good their leaf was and shit.
Old 08-04-06, 05:30 AM   #13
Journal!st
Above Originality

LMFAO...mim you should have went all out on ordering the food and just slip out without paying
Old 08-04-06, 05:31 AM   #14
Magic5

Nah, the Japanese people would have probably owned me with throwing stars or something.
Old 08-04-06, 05:34 AM   #15
Journal!st
Above Originality

they would throw you some sushi then frontflip round house kick your head and then karate' chop your neck