RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-08, 06:42 PM   #1
crazyboysoki
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
nuttin but a grizz thing!

IP: 8CE0 7F98

remix of G thing. snoop and dre.

1,2,3 and to the 4, woke up to my momma bangin on my door,
got to my feet and i said whats wrong, she said wake up you been sleepin too long, i new than it wasnt gonna be my day, i would have to listen to everything she say, but thats alright thats ok got my headphones bumpin snoop and dre, i took a shower slipped in the tub than made my way to the table to get some grub, there was nothin cookin but its all good, ate a bowl of cereal that taste like wood, went to brush my teeth but no tooth paste, so i said forget it and went to check my myspace, i had no new messages but whats new its ten thirty in the morning and theres nothing to do, i hopped on the couch and kicked off my shoes and thought you cant go wrong with some scooby doo, flipped through the stations and found spongebob istead, than everything went dark, the power was dead!!!!

so i was tryin i was tryin i was tryin, to hook up the power but i failed so im cryin, i was doin my best to make momma proud, but than i made things worse so now shes gettin loud, around this time it was around twelve, feellin kinda hungry but theres nothin on the shelves, so i said MOM! get in the car, theres no food in this house lets go to china star, but on our way to get something to eat, my mom was drivin,like she had led feet, i said slow down mom your gonna get pulled over, than we saw the flashing lights and moved over to the shoulder, i said see mom i told you so, and than the cop walked up to our window.....

thats all i got. lol oh well more later.peace